PC Richard & Son Logo

PC Richard & Son

Having problems with PC Richard & Son?

PC Richard & Son Customer Service Contacts

1800 696 2000 (Customer Service)
+1 877 727 1909 (Customer Service)
+1 631 773 4900 (Head Office)
150 Price Parkway
Thu9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PC Richard & Son Customer Service. Initial PC Richard & Son complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PC Richard & Son above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PC Richard & Son. Discuss the issues you have had with PC Richard & Son and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PC Richard & Son Complaints & Reviews

PC Richard & SonTruck parking

There is a PCRichard & Son very large truck double parked several nights a week, blocking parked cars and open spaces. It is parked from about 6 pm to 6 am. This in front of 627 Edison Ave, Bronx, between Randall & Schley Ave.s This is repeated several nights every week. I rent in 629 Edison Avenue and I can never get that open spot and twice I could not get my car out to go to work.

• Ri
      Rich Stewart Feb 24, 2021

Hello, we are very sorry to hear about that. We have sent this information to our Delivery Team to investigate.

Feb 01, 2021

PC Richard & Son — Service

My LG Refrigerator stopped working on January 14, 2021. I called PC Richards for service scheduled my...

PC Richard & Son70 inch Samsung TV

Dear Sir.
    I brought a 70-inch Samsung TV last year. It went on the brink three weeks ago and I call customer service and they sent me a technician to my house. He took a picture of the front and the back of the TV. It been three week and I haven't heard from PC Richard. I been sold a warranty. The customer service representative stated to me the warranty handles my TV if it breaks down.
    I feel this is a scam, it's hard to reach a technician and I had to buy another TV for a substitute. This warranty I suppose to have has cost me more money, buying a second TV because the service is very slow. I feel this is very unfair and again some kind of scam.
    When I talk to a customer service representative on the phone, she put on hold for about 10 minutes and don't really have an answer. This experience is very disappointing and I sorry I paid my money for the company warranty. The aggravation is not worth it.

• PC Richard & Son's response · Jan 25, 2021

Hello, We are sorry to hear that you have not heard back from us, and we would like to look into this further in order to resolve things. Please send your invoice number, along with the information you have shared here, to [email protected] Our corporate Customer Service team will address this and assist you in the best way possible.

PC Richard & Son75UN8570PUC

October 12, 2020

PC Richards

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing this letter to inform your offices of the worst experience I've ever had at one of your locations. On October 4th, I was in your Carteret, NJ store and was in there to purchase a deep freezer. While waiting for a salesperson, I wandered around your showroom and upon impulse, decided to purchase a TV. The salesperson (Scott) showed us a 75" LG floor model (75UN8570PUC) and gave us a wonderful price because it was allegedly only missing the legs and a remote. Scott also suggested I purchase the 2-year warranty since it was a display model. While in your showroom, everything appeared to be in working order. Once the price/purchase was decided, I allowed Scott to re-open my PC Richard account (which I haven't used in years).

After purchasing the deep freezer and TV, Scott informed me that they didn't have the original box that the TV came in. He said they would wrap it in bubble wrap and it would be fine. The stock person helped bring the TV to my truck and needed help in loading it. I don't know what happened from the showroom floor to the stockroom, but when I got the TV home and plugged it in, there appeared to be an internal hairline fracture running across the screen. Since the TV was purchased on a Sunday, I contacted the Carteret, NJ location the following business day to complain.

I asked for Scott and explained the situation. He then put his manager (Joe Rossi) on the phone. Again, nothing was resolved and the manager was rather nasty. I then decided the best course of action was to physically return the TV to explain to them about the internal damage. They continually kept saying that there was nothing they could do since the TV was physically damaged, which it wasn't. Then I requested to speak to yet another manager (Mike Garrison). This was truly the worst customer experience ever. Not only did they accuse me of damaging a TV that I had in my possession for less than 24-hours, they were basically rude and put me out of the store.

Needless to say, the TV remains at that location and since they wouldn't offer to replace the damaged TV which I was sold, I want a refund. I am not paying $800 for damaged merchandise that has a useless warranty and the sales staff was extremely disrespectful.

I've also contacted the BBB to formally complain. I will contact any/all persons associated with PC Richards until the situation is rectified.

Tracey LaMarr
      727 Pennsylvania Ave. #504
      Elizabeth, NJ 07201

• PC Richard & Son's response · Jan 14, 2021

Hello Tracey,

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Please send us an email to [email protected] with the invoice number of the purchase, as well as your contact information. We will see what we can do to assist.

PC Richard & SonDelivery of stove

I went to Deer Park Store to purchase an electric stove was told I couldn't get it delivered until 12/31 I agreed to that date and was also sent a confirmation email to be delivered on that date . I was unable to get a time frame because the number on my receipt was not recognized and when I called the day it was supposed to be delivered the said I changed the delivery day. When I told them I never authorized a change in the date and I did not receive my stove and now I'm getting the run around about when it will be delivered. I'm ready to cancel my whole at this point and go somewhere else to purchase another stove

• PC Richard & Son's response · Jan 02, 2021

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about that. Please email us with your sales invoice number at [email protected] so that we may address the issue. We know you have choices. We will make things right.
            Please reference ticket # 1171752

Sincerely,

Rich

PC Richard & SonBad service and deceptive/ fraudulent pricing on the receipt

Purchased an gas oven range and $400 promo amount from mfr was not taken off the item amount but rather at the end of transaction - after adding larger installation & removal fees, etc... Sales tax was added on total larger amount vs lower amount - this is wrong - and they claim they will deduct $200 from the installation amount after delivery - because they can't do it on the current "old" register... This is wrong to take higher tax amount from customers... I had other receipt estimates from other retailers that did not do this but they did not even show interest or offer to "price match" competitors as pcr claims to do. Salesperson was rude and mean since I retracted my purchase and they showed no interest in maintaining good customer service to clients buying from your establishment for 20+ years... There are others to buy from, I do not need to be treated like I did something wrong!

Bad service and deceptive/ fraudulent pricing on the receipt

Dec 22, 2020

PC Richard & Son — Electrolux dryer and electrolux washer

I previously complained about the Electrolux Electric Dryer and the issue was resolved by issuing a store...

PC Richard & SonFull kitchen order

I recently moved into a new home and was required to work with PC Richard by the builder of the home. From the beginning, it was a horrible experience. We went to the store in New Haven CT and had to work with Chris Mutts. On the day we met him to pick out our appliances he was complaining that his pain meds were wearing off from a recent surgery and told us that he really didn't have anything to show us and not sure why we came into the store. Meanwhile, we had called a week earlier and he scheduled the appointment for us to come in and meet him. After about 2 weeks we were finally able to place the order for the appliances we wanted. Due to COVID, things are back ordered which we understand but they assured us we'd have everything in time for closing on the house. A few days before closing they told us everything but the fridge would be delivered and it was due to come in about a week later. This is where things completely fell apart. We used our dishwasher for a week before it completely stopped working because it was never installed right. We have a propane stove and the tech team who installed it converted 4 out of 5 burners and our fridge order seemed to have disappeared and no one would give us an update. We called Chris constantly asking for updates on parts for the dishwasher, the converter for the stove burner and the fridge. Each time we called, Chris gave us the run around and was either on his lunch break or not in the store that day to check. At one point, he cursed at my husband and hung up the phone on him. From there, we started dealing with the store manager Brian who seemed helpful at first but we quickly realized, not the case. He too, kept telling us a different story every time we called. So we've now been in the house a month and have no dishwasher, the stove is still not fixed and we ended up getting our fridge at Best Buy, ordered and delivered in about a week.
            Finally, we thought we were getting somewhere with the dishwasher. Since they admitted it was their fault, they agreed to exchange the dishwasher for us rather than wait for the part. We had called when we placed the order to ensure the installation was added and the delivery was scheduled. Chris told us yes, no problem everything is scheduled for Tuesday 12/22, fine. We got a text Monday confirming the appointment and then Tuesday morning get a text from Chris himself that things will now be delivered on Thursday because the install was not available. So what it seems is that Brian and Chris never entered the order properly and scheduled the delivery and install and now its too late.
            This whole process has been beyond frustrating, Chris and Brian are super rude, completely incompetent and do not care at all about the customer. They've managed to mess up our order in more ways than I thought possible and the only reason we have one working appliance is because we went to Best Buy.

• PC Richard & Son's response · Jan 02, 2021

I sincerely apologize for this negative experience you've had while shopping with us. Please contact us via email at [email protected] with your invoice number, so we can better assist you.

PC Richard & Sonhp 23.8" all-in-one with amd athlon silver 3050u, 8gb ram, 256gb

I placed an order on 12/06/2020 with order number [protected] and the expected delivery date was 12/09/2020. Which was the reason I placed the order in the first place because I needed the computer for work. I could not work on Monday and Tuesday. I was expecting the computer today so I can catch up on work. I realized the UPS tracking number that was provided was not being updated. We are working from home and if I had known the computer will not come today, I would have tried different stores to see if I can find one. I called the PC Richard customer services and the representative were being rude saying there is nothing they can do. I told them to cancel the ordered so I can try to see if I can find it in another store. The said they can't cancel the order. I need my computer for work and I cannot lose a job because PC Richard do not want to assist.. They can refund my money back immediately if they can't send my computer.

• PC Richard & Son's response · Dec 10, 2020

We are very sorry to hear that you have not yet received your computer. We would like to help you rectify this situation. Please send us an email with the invoice number of your purchase to [email protected], so we may be able to better assist you.

• Updated by Babatunde.ishau · Dec 10, 2020

I did already and no help. Today is the 4th day I could not do my job. They are not returning my money neither are they sending the computer out. This is ridiculous.

PC Richard & SonDishwasher

The first repair appointment was on August 31 after calling a month earlier.
                I was told parts were needed. When the parts came in, the repair was scheduled for September 29. It was a no show. It was rescheduled for 10/22 and the technician was sick. Rescheduled for 10/29, but by then the
                dishwasher had ceased working altogether, so new parts were required.
                They were supposedly ordered.

There are so many parts which need to be ordered to make this
                dishwasher function properly again, that I think PC Richards should
                just give me new dishwasher to replace the Kitchenaid that I have and
                have been unable to use for 3 and 1/2 months.

My warranty doesn't expire for two years.

• PC Richard & Son's response · Nov 20, 2020

Hello Susan,

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Please send us an email to [email protected] with the invoice number of the purchase and your contact information. Please reference ticket # 102941. We will see what we can do to help you.

PC Richard & SonCustomer service / damage to home

Delivery service did $1, 800 damage to our front door and damaged new Refrigerator. The owner of the trucking company lied to cover up their Liability . In addition the microwave did not work and the stove was dented. PC Richard would only pay $400 of the $1, 800 of damages. Customer Service never called back after 4 promises to speak with a Mabager.

• PC Richard & Son's response · Nov 13, 2020

PC Richard & SonInstallation of new appliances

I recently moved and needed all new appliances. I bought close to $10, 000 of appliances to include a washer, dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher, stove and microwave.

Part of the decision to buy from PC Richards was because of the installation and removal of old appliances.

According to the workers that showed up to do the work, they were unable to hook up my washer, dryer, and dishwasher. In fact, the did not ever remove the old dishwasher (which I was charged $30 for each removal)

• PC Richard & Son's response · Nov 06, 2020

Sep 25, 2020

PC Richard & Son — Product repair service

I purchase an electrolux clothes dryer and at the time of purchase also purchased an extended 3 year...

PC Richard & Sonrefund

If you think I am going to let this go you are mistaken! Anthony tabacco on june 25th I returned two ink cartridges 34.08 was suppose to go back to my bank. It never did. This is the second time I have complained about this. The last email said I would here from a manager. Never did! Invoice#[protected]/ surely your bank statement will tell you where it went because it did not come to my bank

• PC Richard & Son's response · Sep 17, 2020

Hello, we sincerely apologize about this. Could you please send us an email to [email protected] with the invoice number of your purchase? We see that you posted it here, but it came up as protected. We want to help you resolve this issue.

Aug 24, 2020

PC Richard & Son — Repair

I purchased a kitchen aide refrigerator 20017 and a 10 warranty. So I thought that I was covered. Within a...

Aug 17, 2020

PC Richard & Son — Service was made on maytag dryer but the service rep. installs the flex vent pipe which is not within code

Service was made on maytag drier but the service representative installs the flex vent pipe after cleaning...

Jul 28, 2020

PC Richard & Son — lg refrigerator repair

My refrigerator stopped working about 3 weeks ago. Called PC Richard service because we have a 10 year...

Jul 06, 2020

PC Richard & Son — Delivery of merchandise

Dear Gary Richard, we had a scheduled delivery on July 1st, 2020 between 12:30 to 3:30 PM in Midtown...

Jun 11, 2020

PC Richard & Son — Stove

I will never buy from pc richard & sons again. I own aparments and have to replace damaged stoves. Pc...

Jun 09, 2020

PC Richard & Son — Wrong item

On june 9th I purchased a flat screen tv from the pc richard store 1574 boston post road milford ct. Sale...