Credit One Bank — lost card
I have called twice to report my card lost, well the first time your customer service person never entered the info. It was suppose to come overnight and it did not, so I called back and that is when I found out it was not reported. The man that helped me said he would overnight it to me next day, two days have passed and well of course I still have not recieved my card. Do you put your employees through training or just throw them on the phone, please contact me to descuss this matter and I would like a credit increase for my trouble and I have made three payments within my first pay period. That is the least you can do sense you are chargeing me $25.00 for a new card.
Donny & Kimberly Farrow
More Credit One Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices!
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam!
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept!
- Credit One Bank - can't make a payment due to website and app down
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent credit purchases
- Credit One Bank - won't verify payment
- Credit One Bank - credit one credit card
- Credit One Bank - I have been billed for a credit card do not have or excepted?
- Credit One Bank - transacion out side of united states