Credit One Banklost card

D

I have called twice to report my card lost, well the first time your customer service person never entered the info. It was suppose to come overnight and it did not, so I called back and that is when I found out it was not reported. The man that helped me said he would overnight it to me next day, two days have passed and well of course I still have not recieved my card. Do you put your employees through training or just throw them on the phone, please contact me to descuss this matter and I would like a credit increase for my trouble and I have made three payments within my first pay period. That is the least you can do sense you are chargeing me $25.00 for a new card.

Thanks
Donny & Kimberly Farrow

• La
    lawrence Edward Provost Nov 20, 2008

this is may first time useing your acct. for lost or stoend credit card .my last store preage was was at t j maxs fpr $ 6.50 or ss. I would like may credit card conceled and sent out another card please. i do not feel safe placing my card number on the site. thank you.

• Ju
    junespiritu Sep 17, 2016

i lost my credit one bank credit card please help me

Comments