Credit One Bank — fraudulent billing practices!
This company is another one of those credit card companies that thinks that they can squeeze blood from a turnip. We have been trying to pay these people every single month and calling them and working with them and still they charge our credit card fees that surpass the amount of money that we pay.
This creates a never-ending debt that can never be repaid that they hope to be charging us for forever. They refuse to work with us and they simply demand money that we just don't have. We are sorry that we got into debt, but we are like a lot of people who did that.
We don't have any active credit accounts anymore and we are paying off $7,500 in debt at the rate of $293 per month. At that rate, the debt will be paid in a little over two years. I think that we are working as hard as we possibly can to get out of debt, but this company, unlike the other 14 creditors on our debt management plan, refuses to accept payments, keeps the size of the debt going up and plans on taking the next step of suing us.
Thing is, we beg food from the church every month now and there is nothing for them to get from suing us. No judge on the planet will force us to beg more food from the church every month and that is what these people think they are going to get one to do. Good luck with that, Credit One.
More Credit One Bank Complaints & Reviews
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam! 
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account 
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept! 
- Credit One Bank - can't make a payment due to website and app down 
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent charges 
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent credit purchases 
- Credit One Bank - won't verify payment 
- Credit One Bank - credit one credit card
- Credit One Bank - transacion out side of united states
- Credit One Bank - avis car rental