Credit One Bankharassing phone calls!!

D

Hi.. I received a $300 credit card in the mail. I was happy to be able to receive it, but i am sick of the harrassing phone calls 10 times a day every single day! My bill is not due til the 5th of every month and you all keep calling and calling and calling. I am fixing to change my number. And you also told me my bill was going to be $25.00 a month. Now you send me a bill for $75. I am on social security and i cannot afford no more than $25.00 a month and this is all you are getting. From all of the complaints i have read.. You guys do not have many positive reviews. Stop harrassing me with phone calls!!! My bill is not due yet!!! This number that keeps calling is [protected]! They are blocked!!!

• Updated by Donnita Sharp · Mar 31, 2017

This bank or who ever this instituiton is sent me a credit card in the mail for $300. The balance is NOT even due yet and these #### keep harrassing me at least 8 times a day every single day of phone calls. I blocked their number, but still see they are calling me many times a day and I am sick of it..If they keep it up, they won't get nothing from me. Please do some thing to STOP these people from calling me..The number that keeps calling is [protected]. I am fixing to change my phone number!!!

• Updated by Donnita Sharp · Mar 31, 2017

I received a credit card in the mail for $300. I called them up to see how much my bill would be a month. They tell me $25.00. I get a bill and the minimum payment is $75.00. You are only getting $25.00 a month from me. I ripped up the card and will never ever use this card again. I will pay it off, but it going to be $25.00 a month only. My main complaint is the stupid phone calls. This company starts at 8:30 a.m and calls at least 8 to 10 times a day every day including SUNDAYS. I am changing my phone number. If you keep calling me you are not getting a dime from me. Also my BILL is not DUE til April 5th. Why are you harrassing me??????? STOP!!! :(

• Updated by Donnita Sharp · Apr 03, 2017

I don't mind paying the $75. But I don't like the PHONE CALLS I am getting and the bill is not even due. I am fixing to change my number because of their [censor].

• Kf
    K Fortson Apr 03, 2017

This is regarding Credit One Bank. First, I've been with card company for a year now. I never had a problem with the terms until the start of the second year with COB. Knowing that there was an annual fee of $75.00, the first year, I had no problem paying it in full asap. Received a complimentary increase of $150 the following month. I paid my balance in full on the 5th every month for the first year. Received another complimentary increase of $250. So far no problems. Well knowing that $8.25 a month annual fee will commence for second year, I noticed COB deliberately times the fee on the closing statement date which means, interest charged. What bank charges annual fee on the closing date? Now instead of $8.25 monthly, it's $9.01 because of the interest. They won't change the date nor will they allow you to pay early. I will keep this card for one more year, then say GOODBYE. I don't need to be controlled.