Credit One Bankcredit card company

M Feb 22, 2018 Review updated:

I had this card for two weeks. Didn't charge a single thing on it. I went online to set up the account, and I kept getting error messages due to problems with their web page. Finally got set up. When I tried to pay my bill online, they charge you $10 if you want to pay your bill with a debit card. That was way too much for me. There is no way you can send or talk to a customer service person if you have a complaint, so I had to call the stolen card number. Got transferred twice to other departments (all in India). Finally had to talk to a supervisor who could do nothing for me. He could not even close my account. I had to pay the $75 annual fee (which I did). This card and this company seems predatory and uncaring.

• Cl
    Claire Thomas Dec 04, 2018

to all stock investors of this company, sell your shares. They totally screwed up my account and are not willing to take off the erroneous charges. I told them to close my account and all they keep doing is transferring to another person.

• Cl
    Claire Thomas Dec 04, 2018

looks like we need to do a class action suit against this company

• Tr
    Travis Carpenter Jan 13, 2019

They have the glitchiest software I've ever seen for a financial institution. And the customer support is unable to do anything. The system paid my entire statement balance 2 days before Christmas, those assholes all think I made the Express Payment for a super shady $9.95 fee. Sometimes I can login online and other times not. My PC says "Online Account Access Suspended" and phone logs in fine. I have zero confidence in their online account. If you don't have Credit One card, then just go with Capital One instead. No issues there.