Country Club Hospitality & Holidays Logo

Country Club Hospitality & Holidays

Having problems with Country Club Hospitality & Holidays?

+91 406 748 2222 (Country Club)
+91 406 748 7777 (Country Vacations)
+91 406 748 4444 (Hyderabad)
+91 951 201 5850 (Ahmedabad)
+91 960 792 1403 (Aurangabad)
+91 804 207 7309 (Bangalore)
+91 804 207 7308 (Bangalore)
+91 804 207 7305 (Bangalore)
+91 836 426 6275 (Hubli & Belgaum)
+91 471 409 9977 (Trivendrum)
6-3-1219/A, Country Club Kool, Begumpet
Hyderabad
India - 500016
UAE, The Country Club Hotel
PO Box 118094, Dubai, UAE

Complaints & Reviews

cheated by selling vacations

I have been cheated by Country vacation. They sold me a membership during dec-2005 & have offered me land ( in papers).

I was told the land would be registered with in three months & they not responded since then.

Can some one advice me, how i should proceed further legally to get the refund.

refusing to attend to urgent business

As previously submitted, sent urgent letter to Mr T.Wallingford on 17th December 2009 but have not received a reply- either from him or his head of administration, a mR Bradshaw.
Mr Wallingford's tel no. is [protected]

• Cc
    cctrust Mar 02, 2010

A private response has been made to William Jaffray.

- Country Club Trust Co

refusing to attend to urgent business

Wrote to CCTC trust officer, Mr T. Wallingford over 2 months ago about complaint over an unethical nursing agency, Kansas City Home Care, hired by them, but have received no reply from either Wallingford or his boss at the Country Club Bank parent company, a Mr Bradshaw.

can you help?

• Cc
    cctrust Mar 02, 2010

A private response has been made to William Jaffray.

- Country Club Trust Co

• Ji
    jim val Jul 21, 2017

For about 8 years I have used CCB in Raymore, now I don't use it as my primary bank. I have always had good service as I normally use the drive through. About a year ago I needed a notary and went to the bank and was told I that they would need a picture ID and my social security number, I told the gal that a ss# was not required and she told me that is what she was taught and until she is told otherwise she would need it. I had to go to another bank which I no account with and pay like $5.00 and no ss# was required. I came home and looked on line about
    MO state law and found that a ss# was not required to get something notarized. I called and quoted the MO state law to one of the bank managers and she said i was right and no ss# was required. As I stated before CCB is not my primary and noticed that every time I attempt to use my bank card it tells me that my account is closed. So after getting at least 5 cards in the mail every time I want to use it, I was told that it expires for non use after so many days and the solution was to not activate it. So on Tuesday afternoon 7-18-17 I called to activate it and was told that it had expired and that I failed to activate so they cancelled it. I was not happy with this results as it was the banks solution to always having a cancelled card every time I wanted to use it. It was a little after 5pm and Candy I believe told me I was given bad information and non use of the card would cancel as well as not activating it which I was instructed to do. Frustrated I asked asked what time the lobby closed as I was on my way there and needed to pay off some bills with the card, she told me she wasn't sure but either 5:00 or 5:30, I asked if she could please look it up as I was on my way, she finally looked it up and said they have closed at 5:00 and I could only use the drive through. Frustrated again by bad information I just hung up. I pulled in to the drive in window and waited approximately 2 minutes while I could see a girl counting money, and not helping me, now it was about 5:12 pm finally she came to the window and asked how I was doing, I mouthed to her pissed!, but did not say it out loud, and explained to her my frustration, when she said let me get a banker, then another girl came to the window and I explained to her my frustration about the card and she kept apologizing to me, and every time I tried to say something she would over talk me, I finally told her to stop talking so I can get some money out to pay cash for the 2 bills I planned to pay, she continued to over talk me every time I said something which I could not understand her as I was trying to talk and tell her what I needed. She finally just walked away without acknowledging my issue or my request to get $1000.00 cash, I waited about 5 minutes and finally turned off my car. Another car pulled up in the other lane and they proceeded to help them and not me! I finally took my card and tapped on the window with the edge of my card, and was ignored! I called back the main number and was placed on hold finally a gal came back on saying she was sorry but they had an emergency at one of the banks. I asked which one and she stated the Raymore location, I said I think I'm the emergency but not sure why, she explained the police had been dispatched, so I waited several more minutes, now about 5:25 and decided to drive away and take Friday off and come in and talk to the manager. I saw a police car as I exited the parking lot and pointed to the business across the street and pulled in as I was now surrounded by 3 police cars and was asked what had happened. I had to give my licence and explain my simple request that had turned into a all out police call. After telling the officer my story as I just stated after 10 minutes he said the other officer in the bank confirmed that my story matched and I did not bang on the glass nor curse at the young girl. He told me I was free to go and might consider changing banks if they were too hard to do business with. The next day I took a vacation day for Friday to nip this bad experience once and for all. Now I will say that all these years doing business I usually dealt with Ashley who knew me and my truck and always was smiling and helped me out she has been a great gal to deal with, and for the record it was not her that told me about not activating the card it was card services and I don't know who that was. Now Wednesday comes and goes and Thursday comes and goes. Friday I walked into the bank and there to my left is the gal who told me my ss# was required and called me by name Hi Mr. Valentour, I said hi how you doing and asked if I could take a set and she said of course. I started to tell her my story and she said let me stop you and said Heather this is Mr. Valentour, she said hi, I said hi and she asked if we could go in her office, now I have never seen Heather before so I guess she was new and asked for some water as I am diabetic and take a few meds that give me dry mouth, the notary girl said she would get me some and brought me a small bottle of water. I then proceeded to tell Heather my story and got the feeling she really didn't care, then she said Mr. Valentour I have seen the video. I said good then you know I never cursed or banged on your window but I think it bulls**t that she called the police on me...she stood up and said that's it out of my office I won't tolerate you being belligerent to me or my tellers, and we have decided to close your account, and will issue you checks I told her that's fine. I went home to find a phone number to call as I felt I am the one being bullied here. I have bank cards with 4 other banks and none of them have ever been cancelled for non-use. This bank policy is not good, I was told that CCB does that as a courtesy in case my card was lost or stolen. If that was the case I know who to call and who to report to. Now I felt like this was done deliberately on a Friday to make it more complicated for me as the checks are written out to me and my wife, and I can't do anything till she is home after 6:00 pm. I am not sure why Ms. Heather waited so long to address the issue other then to bully me. I am a firm believer that a problem can't be fixed unless you know about it! This cancellation is a problem and so is Heather's attitude towards me. I am almost 60 years old, handicapped, need hearing aids and feel I was greatly discriminated against. Now I have called your main branch on Ward and requested Prieah (?) the branch manager to call me that was about 9:15 and still have not heard from her. I guess it is clear that your bank and it's over 1 billion dollars in assets just don't care about me and my little bit of money, and your tellers as well as you'r branch managers can pick and choose who they can have as customers and who they don't. I feel there is no loyalty for the 8 years I have banked with CCB. I look forward to your reply and solution.

Sincerely
    J A Valentour
    Former Customer

not returning the advance back rs 20,000 β€” we should file a class action suite

Dear Sir,

My name is Shalender Singh. Me and my wife were called for a presentation of country vacation July/Aug 2008 for a promotional offer. When we went there, there was a very loud music playing. They offered white membership for 30 yrs @ 200, 000. They asked us to pay 20, 000 advance and rest of the money 1, 80, 000 on EMI for 36 months (Mr Nair).

Later when we wanted to book anything, they told us many - 2 conditions also asked to sign a contract and told us that vacation will start only after complete EMI is paid (after 36 months).

When we demanded our money back, they were extremely abusive. They told me that they don't have any policy to return money back once taken. They dared us to go to police or court. They know to how manipulate the system, drag court case to harass people.

IT"s UNBELIEVABLE THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED OPERATE DESPITE HARASSING AND CHEATING PEOPLE. IT"S WORSE THAN EVEN THE QUACK Dr/Scientist Munir Khan.

It's very-2 sad state of affairs for a hospitality company and also for our country and system that these people are not prosecuted but are allowed to throw their weight to abuse and cheat people in open.

I'll like take advice from people how to stop this big and gross cheating! IS IT ADVISABLE TO SPEND MORE MONEY ON LAWYER AFTER ALREADY LOOSING 20, 000 by cheating?

-- Shalender Singh
+91-[protected]

Macheo Rajesh May 06, 2013

Thanks god... just an hour ago i got a call. i was thinking to go their offz. if i don't read these complaints, then i would've gone there.. thank u so much for preventing me..

false promises

Complaint

I had applied for country club membership on 3rd March’08, for which I paid Rs 30, 000/- through credit card. The concerned executive was Mr Sufi. ( Contact No- [protected]). I had applied for Cool Global Membership for Rs 1, 75, 000/-. Terms and condition he mentioned were:
• Rs 1, 75, 000 can be paid in installments through credit card
• Since I had a limit of Rs75000/- in my credit card he said that he could help me in getting credit cards and I had applied for AMB Amro and Kotak credit cards also.
• He also told me that in case I don’t get a credit card country Club will refund our money, as I could not pay without credit cards
• He mentioned that this amount is refundable and membership is transferable.
• I was entitled to get 2000 sq ft of free plot at Kollad as a part of membership.
• I can get free plots of 1000sqft with every member I introduce to country club under Member Gets Member scheme
• We can sell these plots to others as when required and hence good for investment. Also we can build our own condos whenever we want
• There are no additional charges on yearly basis ( No plot development charges and annual maintenance charge)
• Then again in the month of May’08 I paid Rs 25000/- as per request from Mr. Sufi, which again was through same credit card.

At this point my application for credit card was rejected and I had no money to pay further, so I requested to either refund my money or transfer this membership.
I never got any membership card or something as I was not the member of country club (till the time I pay complete Rs 1, 75, 000/-). Mr Sufi started avoiding me and it was hard to catch hold of him. He kept bulffing me for 3-4 months. During this I wrote 3-4 complaints to country club also through mail but never got any response from country club. In fact I spoke to his immediate senior (Mr Ganesh Reddy- AGM – Sales & Mktg)) about this he assured me that my problem will be resolved but nothing happened. In the month of November we approached Mr Subba Rao (General Manager- MRD) with written complaint against which he instructed Ms Neel Ganga ( Marketing Head) to sort out the issue. She again assured me that it will be sorted out but I have to wait till Feb’09. She also informed me that:
• The amount is non-refundable
• I never filled any application form so I asked to show me my application form where I have signed on the terms and condition.They never reproduced the original form which I had submitted for membership ( If any)
• She also informed that there is an annual charge of Rs 6000/- and will have to pay Rs 10, 000 per 1000 sf ft plot for registration.
• We can never built our own condos but we have to pay Country club to build it ( Whatever price country club ) ask for
• These information were never told to me prior to talking this membership plan.

I have been badly harassed by country club officials and in spite of taking my precious time out from my office work I had visited 9 times to Country club office. I had met Mr Subramanium 2 times and Ms Neel Ganga 3 times and rest of the time to meet Mr Sufi. But I could never meet Mr Sufi after that, he is absconding literally and in between he has changed his mobile no twice.

As per country club I have to pay rest of the amount or I stand to loose my Rs 55, 000/- for which I’m still paying the EMI on my credit card.

false promises

Complaint against Country club

• Rs 1, 75, 000 can be paid in installments through credit card
• He mentioned that this amount is refundable and membership is transferable.

• The amount is non-refundable

As per country club I have to pay rest of the amount or I stand to loose my Rs 55, 000/- for which I’m still paying EMI on my credit card.

cheating by c. club executive.

I was promised for Rs.90, 000/-(Rs. ninety thousand only), for enhancing the existing membership, ie to Cool CG .life membership, by one of the country club executive Mr.Balaji (who is now absconding ).
when I paid THE above said amount, and I even introduced a new member for which I would be allotted TWO sites at TUMKUR road.
But to my surprise, they are further asking a balance of amount Rs.15, 000/-(Rs.fifteen Thousand), Your company had sent one Mr. SANDEEP(he is also absconding ) with allotment letter, to collect an amount of Rs.12, 000/-by cash, for the registration of the sites by cash, which I paid after receiving the acknowledgement and ALLOTMENT letter . To my surprise ur office executives after seeing this letter said IT IS A FROD LETTER .
In this way I am cheated by COUNTRY CLUB AND ITS MEMBERS .
I KINDLY REQUEST U TO EITHER REGISTER THE SITES AND ENHANCE THE MEMBERSHIP OR PLEASE RETURN MY AMOUNT OF Rs. 90, 000/-
kindly help me in this regard.and please reply me soon. thank you.
with regards .
DR.SYED KHWAJA NAWAZ AHMED. COOL CG -722 A .
PHONE ; [protected]
Email ID: [protected]@gmail.com

a case of harassment, cheating and fraud

Subject: A case of Harassment, Cheating and Fraud to the membership holder, by Mr. Rakesh Ranjan and Mr. K K Jha, employee's of CountryClub, 412/1. DDA Building-I (Above) Barista, Janak Puri.

Hi

I would like to bring in your kind notice, the harassment, cheating and fraud your team members [Rakesh Ranjan, K K Jha] are playing so as to bring innocent customers like me, in their trap, just to fulfill their greedy ntentions of fulfilling their targets.

I have bought a White membership of Rs. 70, 000/- for resort vacations from your company.

Few Promises made to me by these two individual, so that I can take the membership before I took it, are as follows:

1. Free 22" LCD Samsung TV for which I was not supposed to give any references under MGM, as promised by Mr. Rakesh & Mr. Jha.
2. A 2-day free tour to Dubai/Domestic which included all expenses to be borne by CountryClub, as promised by Mr. Rakesh.

Few Cheatings/Frauds/harassment done to me by these two individuals, are as follows:

1. As I had taken the memership on EMI basis from ABN Amro for 3 yrs duration, these two individuals told me that the EMI will come out to be Rs.1900/ per month for 3 years, on which I agreed to take the membership. But once the money was trasferred to CountryClub from ABN Amro, I came to know that 30% of the total amount of Rs. 70, 000/-, I have to pay in the very next month as per the tie up policies between CountryClub and ABN Amro, which was a hard shock to me as neither Mr. Rakesh nor Mr. Jha had told me about that and that I had no money by then to repay such a big amount to ABN Amro. On my question to Mr. Jha and Mr. Rakesh for this, they told me that I dont know how the credit card policies work and that whether I have used credit card before?

So, I had to take another loan of Rs. 25000/- from the market at a interest rate of 7%, so that I can pay this huge amount as my 1st installment to ABN Amro and for this loan amount of Rs. 25000, I have to shell out another Rs.1700 from my pocket so as to repay it.
2. I have not got any LCD till date and the reason for it Mr. Rakesh is giving to me is that as I am not giving him any references under MGM [ which actually I was not supposed to, as per the commitment and promised made to me by Mr. Rakesh], its taking time and he doesn't know when actually I will get it.
3. About the 2-day tour, I think Mr. Rakesh has actually forgot that. Isn't that Strange.
4. Mr. Rakesh doesn't pick my calls as now I have already got in to the trap of CountryClub by becoming its member.
5. Mr. Rakesh is least bothered to call me back even if he says so that he will.
6. Mr. Rakeah is not at all bothered to give a sensible and professional responce to his customers.

I think that these team members are not only bringing a Black Spot on your name [as you are the B.U.H Sales & Markt.], they are putting a black spot on CountryClub as well, as all I my references which I would have given to you, will now think before they fell in your trap.

I would request you to please sort out all these problems at the earlier and fulfill all the promises and commitments made to me

Thanks.

Regards
Ashish Ajmani.

cheating in the name of membership-how can I get back my money please help

On Dt.17/08/2009 I became the member of Country Vacations, The details and benefits of the ownership was explained By Mr.Khalid (Bangalore branch Take over Manager) & Mr.Thousif, (Executive).

Following are the details & benefits explained verbally to us before becoming the member of CV.

1. Booking for Accommodations can be done throughout the year including Purple, Blue, Red and other Seasons.

2. Free Accommodations can be utilize all over India and Seven Asian Countries i.e. :

1) Malaysia 2) Cyprus 3) Thailand 4) Singapore
5) Srilanka 6) Indonesia 7) Dubai

3. We have been said that we will be given Ownership of vacations & not an Membership.

4. We have not been informed anything regarding Taxes Extra for
Accommodations in Country Vacations own property and also for tie up
properties.
5. We have been said that we can access all 250 Country Clubs in India and 50 Clubs in
Abroad including CK 27 without paying any charges or fees and can utilize all the
Facilities like Spa, Swimming pool, Gym, Sports, Party halls & Decorations etc., &
there will be a Discount of up to 20-50% on Food. After becoming member we came
to know that we cannot access CK 27.

6. We have been said; Through Tag Agent (Four seasons Exchanges) we can re-sale
the ownership, But once we cross verified through agent we have been said it is not
possible

7. We have been said that up to 15 family members the accommodations will be
provided Free of cost, But in the agreement it is mentioned only for 4 members. They did not inform anything about the type oF apartment that we can access, Later when we read the agreement we came to know about the type given to us.

8. We have been said that country vacations have their own property in the above mentioned seven Asian counties which is available to us for booking the Accommodations, but it has got its own property only in Dubai, Srilanka, Indonesia and they had not informed anything about the Dial on Exchange.

The above mentioned points which was informed to us before becoming an member was not there in the agreement, When we asked about this to Mr.Khalid said will issue an Letter Head which will be signed by Mr.Abdul Suban (Branch manager) and he said that the Format of Agreement is printed for Membership only, And they are providing this offer of Ownership to us due to 30th Year Celebration of Country Vacations and they have not printed new agreement for ownership.

Later on Mr.Khalid issued letter head in writing bearing all the above mentioned Points with Country Vacations rubber stamp but the Branch Manager signature was Missing, when we asked about the signature he said Mr.Abdul Suban is very much busy from past one month and later Mr.Khalid switched off his cell phone andwhen we called to country vacations landline number he pretended to be very busy.

On Dt.17/09/2009 we came to know that Mr.Abdul Suban has come from Hyderabad & we went to country vacations Kormangala branch to take the signature Mr.Khalid said us to contact customer care for the signature then we met Ms.Neemsha then she said that they cannot issue any letter head and all the above mentioned points are false. At that point of time we came to know that Mr.Khalid has given us wrong information and misguided us to become the member of country vacations stating false benefits.

Mr.Khalid said that he will arrange for an loan within one week from SBI / HDFC if
we pay the amount in full before 30th of August, So we paid the full amount taking loan from outside sources for the interest rate of 10% Per Month but after paying the amount he did not arrange for any loan nor given any contact number.
When we asked about this, he said that you have paid the amount to country vacations and not for me, If you want money back can collect from Country Vacations

The amount we have paid to Country Vacations is Rs.60, 000/- for the Ownership of Vacations. Because of Miss Guidance & false commitments given by your Staff Mr.Khalid (Take over Manager) we are suffering,

Kindly refund our Amount of Rs.60, 000/- so that we can return back to our lenders.

misrepresentation of facts during selling

Sub: Cancellation of membership No. MILPB-1651 (Country Club Bangalore)

Issues:

At the time of booking your representative has assured us to allot a plot based on which I had even introduced two of my friends, later after receiving the payment of Rs 60000.0 from us through receipt no. 9279 your good self have denied for the same.

I have also received a demand note for Rs 3671.0 vide 236826 dated 16th Oct 09, which was also not clarified during the sales talk.

Please remit Rs 60000.0 deposited and terminate the membership with immediate effect.

Thanking You,

Yours truly,

Rajesh Modi
[protected]

send me the court case scanned copy of judgement

Can spomeone who won the case against country club send me the scanned version of consumer case on [protected]@yahoo.com

this will help in my case on setting the precedences. I have a case hearing on 27th Nov 2009

Thanks a ton in advance.

Deepesh
[protected]

complaint against country vacations

Dear Sir/Madam,

I got a call from Mr. Ukarsh. He told that there has been a lucky draw which has happened and I am one of the lucky people who will be receiving a dinner set, a week accommodation.
To receive the gift, I and wife had to visit their office. So, I and wife went to visit their office for receiving the gift. When we visited that place they told me that they will give a small presentation so we agreed to it. At the presentation they told us about lots of offers for holiday resorts. There were several plans.
First they told they are giving 30 yrs holidays India or Aboard 7 days accommodation yearly, for 1, 85000/-. We refused due to high cost then they have given us option that they can give 5 yrs holidays India or Aboard 7 days.
In addition to above option they also agreed to give us 2 N/3 D Holiday gift voucher.
Then before confirming the acceptance I have asked few questions like:
Q.1. Are there any extra conditions?
Answer: No
Q.2. Apart from this 35000/- do we need to pay anything for next five years to avail the holidays?
Answer: Yes every year if you are availing the 7 days holiday package then administrative changes 4000/-
Q.3. If we wanted to rent the holidays then any charges?
Answer: No Not at all even you don’t have to pay 4000/- administrative charges also.
Q.4. If I don’t avail 7 days holiday this year then what will happen?
Answer: Holidays will be carried forward to next year.
For example: If you are not taking the holidays for say next four years then for fifth year you will have total 35 holidays including that years holidays
Q.5. Can I get all these answers on agreement?
Answer: Yes we have to go with agreement with mentioned offer and clauses.
Q.6. Are there any other clauses/ charges mentioned into agreement apart from what you have told?
Answer: Apart from what ever charges or clauses I have told nothing new/ extra is there in agreement.
Then I have asked to give us the paper on which all the information/offer is mentioned by Mr. Sharad as proof for me; they told no to that first but then they agreed to give that.
Then finally we agreed to go with offer and paid the amount of 35000/-
Then they asked us to come for agreement after a week.

A week after when I started to go through the agreement paper. I found out that there are several things which were not told and not legal as far as consumer rights are concerned.
Then while discussing with Mr. Utkarsh and Mr. Aaditya we come to know that Country vacations has cheated with us and cheating with lots of Indian people.
Following are the clauses for which we felt cheated by them.
1. When renting the holidays we have to pay 11000/- to "four seasons" company as with this company they have tie up for renting the holidays.
This is totally new and surprising to me as before accepting the offer I had asked many a times that is there any extra chage while renting the holidays or so. They told no for that.
2. Even if I am renting the holidays I have to pay the yearly administrative charges of 4000/- to country vacations.
This is also totally new and surprising to me as when asked before accepting the offer Mr. Sharad told we don’t have to pay Administrative charges when we are renting the holiday even no other charges also.
3. We can carry forward holidays only for next year and if not taken that year then they will be lapsed.
Means if I don’t take holiday for 4 years then for fifth year I will be having only 14 holidays including that years holiday and remaining 21 holidays will be lapsed.
4. If we don’t inform country vacations for that years holiday plan as we will be taking them or renting before Nov 1st week, the holidays will be lapsed.
5. Apart from administrative charges there are also maintenance charges per day 100-500 depends upon the hotel.
This is also not informed to us before.
6. They have very less restaurants than they have mentions while giving the presentation.
7. When we asked about list of restaurants they told there are three categories
i) Own properties: All the benefits they have mentioned are only applicable for these properties
ii) Alliance properties: For those properties we will have to pay extra charges names as maintenance charges.
iii) Tie up properties: For which no benefits will be provided that is mentioned in to agreement only we can get up to 20% discount.
They have conspired against innocent people like meby offering free gifts and calling them to office to mind wash and sell their illegal product.

I told I will not be signing the agreement and I wanted to cancel my membership to Mr. Utkarsh and Mr.Aaditya. They told ok for that and asked me to give written letter for that on 6th Sept 2009. I have given the same with a Xerox copy keeping with me.
After that I have visited several time to the country vacations office/ called many a times but whenever I try to contact them either they are saying we have forwarded the letter to head office we have not received the response / they are just refusing to talk.
I am having sleepless nights and stressful days since the day I visited this company. As a citizen of this country, I would like to bring this wrong act into the notice of all Indians.
Kindly find few persons in country vacations to whom I have contacted
1. Mr. Utkarsh ([protected]/[protected])
2. Mr. Aaditya ([protected])
3. Rohini([protected])
4. Maijammin([protected])

Kindly help me to resolve my issue and get the refund from country vacations.
Thanks and Regards,
Sachin R. Patil.

apt. wasn't clean and had all kinds of bugs.

When I first moved in I was told apt. hadn't been lived in for two yrs. but it had actually been 6 plu...

fraud

Beware of country club β€” they are the biggest frauds
You would soon be joining the countries biggest club of looser and are sure to come back to these sites to write your sad story of how you got cheated...
_

I had been seeing all the complaints about country club on the internet. but I thought, this will not happen to me, when I met the very courteous salesmen. their sophisticated looks does not give any hint of the organized fraud they are running in india. after years of waiting, and anxiously seeing new and new complaints about country club in the google, I am so disappointed to be in this big club of people who are just complaining.
Sooo many complaints. almost every member is complaining. still no action?
I fell into the tumkur land trap. I thought I got a good deal here, of getting a land in such a good location. every time, I call these executives and ask about the land, they kept postponing me for the next month. it went on for more than a year. and now as soon as I call them, they would cut the phone. nobody picks up the phone. beware of these guys.. ms. neelganga shetty. she talks so polite, while taking money. and makes all promises. they gave me the land allotment letter and assured me that the land is all mine. and using it as a bait, they were asking me to introduce more members to them. all I have now, after 2 years is just the letter. and now she would not even pick up my phone. I am feeling so sick.
Considering so many people being cheated, somebody, please rise and help us get back my hard earned rs. 2 lakhs. it was my hard earned money.

membership cheating

I was called by Country Club-Noida office to have a presentation and that they will offer a free stay in one of there resorts dt. 16-Aug-09. During presentation, one of the executive, named Pankaj has convinced me to take a membership for 30Yrs for Rs2.25L with following adjuncts: 37" Sony Bravia LCD, 3/4-days free stay along with to/fro tickets in any of CC's resorts india/abroad, 2-Generation of holidaying in any of there resort. The executive asked me to pay rs 1L now and rest 1.25L as 36 PDC's so that company can deliver LCD at my doorstep within a month, i.e. by 15-sept and said that after taking prior approvals from management for LCD, i will swipe your card. Since then we are waiting the agreement should be ownered but nothing being done to respect our deal. I get hold a DGM level person, Mr. Ravi of country club india who dt. 11-sept has given in writing that the LCD will be delivered at my home by 30-sept but till date i am trying to call them but they are not picking my call. I had never seen such irresponsible and immatured service from a service provider. Noida Centre head, Mr. Girijesh has even threaten my husband and said that in any case, i will not give any TV and that will not even return your money. THIS COMPANY IS FULL OF BULL-### MEMBERSHIP PROGRAMS; ONCE YOU PAY MONEY THEY WILL NOT BOTHER ABOUT YOU. #[protected]

not refunding my money

Dear all,

I would humbly requset you all to refund my amount which I have paid to them since a year ago and have asked for refund with them on 5th august 2009 but till today I have not recd.
So as broken hearted and humble request plz refund my hard earned money to me foreveeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
With sad denotes I am writing this mailllllllll...
Plz refund my money plz refund my money plz refund my money plz refund my money plz refund my money plz refund my money plz refund my money plz refund my money

frudster, cheaters

Despite of innumerous complaints, poorest reviews & media coverage, these chaeaters are still reeling free across the country and preying more & more victims. I wonder why authorities are not taking any action to put the company owners behind the bars and stop this ongoing fraud.
My story is also not different from others, lost nearly 1.70 lacs with nothing in my hand. I suggest we form an action forum, chalk out a plan and take an aggressive, collective action, just not to get back our money but to move government to take action against the culprits, stop their sinful endaevours.

cheater, how can I get my money back

I still remember the day when I was trapped in the promises made by this company. I became a member last year 12 september 2008. They promised so many things.

You will get free life time membership of country club.
You will get vacations and club cards with in 90 days.
You will get magazine and other offers each month.
You will be called for each and every event organized by country club in the city.
5 clubs are coming up in Pune.

I have never seen such a big cheater. They have a marketing statergy of lucky draw. They call each and everbody who fill that coupon. They never call you back once you have made the payment.

I have very bad experience. In pune they have 2 offices. Some name of the cheaters,

Asif
Virendra
Rashid
Sumit

I have followed up for each and everythinf so many times. But I didnot get any +ve output.

I have not got any card.
No magazine,
No offers.
No club came up in pune.

I personalyy visited the office so many times. They don't even bother to attend properly. They are just busy in meking other people fool.
This is really a big issue. Please look into this.

I really want my hard earned money back. Please help me.

Regards,
Varun.

false representation

The burning desire to lower ones handicap can be a handicap by itself. I too found myself purchasing the KiS...

membership

On 9/24/08 my wife and I bought memberships with Kis country club and golf academy on Dec 4, 2008 we received...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices