Country Club Hospitality & Holidays Logo

Country Club Hospitality & Holidays

Having problems with Country Club Hospitality & Holidays?

+91 406 748 2222 (Country Club)
+91 406 748 7777 (Country Vacations)
+91 406 748 4444 (Hyderabad)
+91 951 201 5850 (Ahmedabad)
+91 960 792 1403 (Aurangabad)
+91 804 207 7309 (Bangalore)
+91 804 207 7308 (Bangalore)
+91 804 207 7305 (Bangalore)
+91 836 426 6275 (Hubli & Belgaum)
+91 471 409 9977 (Trivendrum)
6-3-1219/A, Country Club Kool, Begumpet
Hyderabad
India - 500016
UAE, The Country Club Hotel
PO Box 118094, Dubai, UAE

Complaints & Reviews

harassment by telemarketer

I have been getting marketing calls from country club every single day. Something I get about 3 call in day. Repeated complaint to the manager has not helped me in anyway.

People beware!

Resolved false promises from country club!

I purchased the membership of Country club almost 2 months ago and all that they promised was false. They promised so many things and their customer service so bad that they even after calling they don't respond properly. They promised to give a free plot for the members and the plot that they gave me is in Andhra pradesh not even karnataka. They promised that they are giving the plots around Bangalore and turned out to be more than 90 kilometers far from Bangalore.

After knowing everything, called up the bank to cancel the payment or reverse the payment, but they too refused. Here the Bank involved is ICICI. They told me that the country club only should reverse the amount.

Talked to the Country Club Manager Irshaad. He was so rude and didn't help at all. Me and my friend had taken the membership and both are facing the same problem. Both contacted the manager and told that we would like to cancel the membership and he said the membership will not be canceled.

Beware!

• Us
    Ushasun Jun 01, 2018

Dear team,

Don't ever take any membership, recently I have visited the branch in west of chord they nicely managed to get membership and now not even providing for cancellation if I visit the west of chord road branch there Mr Roshan and Mr srinath biggest cheaters .these ppls are worst enough not even for God sake there r working, this is happened in 27th may 2018, if I go to cancellation also No one are ready for my closure, hence decide to go consumer court and raise a FIR on these company ...all other members who have lost the money please go and get back u r money and fight for it ..

• Na
    Narasimhulu Porala Oct 14, 2018

It's fruad company. Don't get into the trap.

wrong information - & commitments!

I recently bought a membership with country club and Paid 1,25,000 through my credit card which was provided by CCIL and HDFC tie up with a confirmation from CCIL that it would purely Interest free EMI's and no advance payments.

Now while I have taken the money from the bank they are asking me to pay 10 EMI's in advance to bank i.e. 45,000... while I have complained this to the CCIL Sales guys and his manager they state that they cannot do anything about it...

I am really pissed out with the kind of support and wants to close this membership as this my first month with them and with such kind of behavior and support not sure how they will come back in the later years...

Can someone advice me on Mr. Reddy (CEO CCIL) ID so I can file a complain and close this membership... I don't want this if they can't close this issue with HDFC.

fraud business practices!

I had a membership with this club after paying 10000 rs which i haven't used in the last 6 years and canceled the same more than a year back with out any recovery of the deposit. Despite this i get 3-4 calls every day trying to sell different schemes stating i am a member. For the past 6 months i have patiently told every agent calling that i am not a member & i am not interested. The call still persist at every possible hour of the say & night.

This is absolute harassment & infringement of a person privacy. Please take/advise action.

unkept promises

I really have a bad experience with the country club. Its certainly not a good company to be with. Before getting the membership they promise a lot, as soon as they get the membership and money they avoid you, not just the sales guys but also the managers. They never deliver what they promise.

I CAN SAY THEY ARE A HOAX COMPANY, AT THIS RATE THEY ARE BOUND TO CLOSE SHUTTERS.

very irresponsible marketing agents

We took a membership in December from the marketing executive called Deepa. She used to call us everyday to take membership. Now after we have upgraded the membership and we have already paid half the amount we have still not received Allotment letter. She never picks the call even if she picks she tells she will find out and call back. It is more than 2 months she has called. Today when I called her colleague picked the call and told she won't come to office 2 days since she is not well.

I tried calling her Manager even he did not pick the call. Very Very irresponsible. I am planning to go to consumer court if there is no refund made to me.

false assurances of rent back scheme

There was a country club ad in TOI a month ago regarding condos at coconut groove near tumkur, stating that one can own a condos for 10 lac rupees & also there would be a rent back scheme. On calling, a representative came the same day & made many assurances such as an assured rent of rs15ooo per month.he also committed that the club would give the same in writing on a stamp paper.The club also assured to refund the initial deposit of rs1lac with interest if they fail to stick to their commitments. After collecting an initial payment of rs1lac, the club is now denying an assured rent option & have also added maintenance cost of rs9000 per month.

After this shocking news we decided to clean hands from this venture & asked for refund. Ever since, the club representatives are avoiding phone calls.

customer cheating!

I am one of the existing member of the Country Vocation, Country Club India limited, psl pls pls don't go for any of the membership with these companies they are totally sick, they very very slow in process, they are not reliable, they come up with lot many plan once you give the money they will forget you.

Harish.

allotment letter of plot has not been received!

It was committed on taking the membership Mr. Cool for INR 1,15,000.00 in Bangalore India, that this membership is valid across all country clubs and their affiliated clubs across India. All facilities can be used 'Free of any costs' other than food and accommodation. And plot of land which was said to be 'C9, Country Grove Phase XIV near Tumkur is blocked under my name.

Now after 2 months of getting the membership I have still not got the allotment letter for the plot.

I feel cheated!

Resolved not meeting commitments!

I upgraded my membership to their SuperCool membership with the commitments from them on the following:

1) They would give me free land
2) F&B vouchers worth Rs.10,000/-
3) 3Days stay in Kovalam
4) 5 days of room stay free in their clubs
5) fifteen years of free usage of Bandhipur club.

I have not used the 3rd point so I do not know what is in store for me there, also to get the letter for their commitment I had to call them many many times and finally had to go to VP level. For the Bandhhipur resort booking, they asked me to mail, but till now I did not even get an acknowledgment on the same.

The free land allotment letter has still not reached and I don't know if I will ever get it. For the F&B vouchers also I am calling them still and there is absolutely no proper answer from them. 5 days of stay is interesting, when we tried booking through that offer they would say rooms are full. But when I called the club directly and say I am willing to pay for the room, you will find the rooms available.

Very importantly the Mktg guy who would give you all the commitments will not even care to pick your call after he has taken the money from you.

I wish the company takes care of its customer, I really feel cheated.

RESOLVED

• Country Club Hospitality & Holidays's response · Oct 19, 2009

Dear Members,
    We apologize the inconvenience caused.
    Please note we have a very efficient Customer Care at every location. While we take pride in ensuring that all our members (2 Lacks in India) are very happy there could be some shortfalls with some of our members. Please bring it us to our notice and we will solve it. Email [email protected] with your city in the subject line and your membership number or visit our website www.CoutryClubIndia.Com or www.CountryClubIndia.net NEW: To book your holidays you can visit out newly launch real time website www.CountryClubHolidays.Com or Holiday Booking Only Call (040) 4406 7866

• Am
    Ambikeswari Jan 13, 2020

Country Club cheaters... We planned to file a compliant against u in Malaysia Police depatment.

don't use this company they don't stand behind their product

We recently had a pool built in our backyard and hired Country Club Sod and Landscape to install the backyard...