Country Club Hospitality & Holidays Logo

Country Club Hospitality & Holidays

Having problems with Country Club Hospitality & Holidays?

+91 406 748 2222 (Country Club)
+91 406 748 7777 (Country Vacations)
+91 406 748 4444 (Hyderabad)
+91 951 201 5850 (Ahmedabad)
+91 960 792 1403 (Aurangabad)
+91 804 207 7309 (Bangalore)
+91 804 207 7308 (Bangalore)
+91 804 207 7305 (Bangalore)
+91 836 426 6275 (Hubli & Belgaum)
+91 471 409 9977 (Trivendrum)
6-3-1219/A, Country Club Kool, Begumpet
Hyderabad
India - 500016
UAE, The Country Club Hotel
PO Box 118094, Dubai, UAE

Complaints & Reviews

Country clubharassment by telemarketer

I have been getting marketing calls from country club every single day. Something I get about 3 call in day. Repeated complaint to the manager has not helped me in anyway.

People beware!

Country Club Bangalore — false promises from country club!

I purchased the membership of Country club almost 2 months ago and all that they promised was false. They...

Country Club India, Bangalorewrong information - & commitments!

I recently bought a membership with country club and Paid 1,25,000 through my credit card which was provided by CCIL and HDFC tie up with a confirmation from CCIL that it would purely Interest free EMI's and no advance payments.

Now while I have taken the money from the bank they are asking me to pay 10 EMI's in advance to bank i.e. 45,000... while I have complained this to the CCIL Sales guys and his manager they state that they cannot do anything about it...

I am really pissed out with the kind of support and wants to close this membership as this my first month with them and with such kind of behavior and support not sure how they will come back in the later years...

Can someone advice me on Mr. Reddy (CEO CCIL) ID so I can file a complain and close this membership... I don't want this if they can't close this issue with HDFC.

Country clubfraud business practices!

I had a membership with this club after paying 10000 rs which i haven't used in the last 6 years and canceled the same more than a year back with out any recovery of the deposit. Despite this i get 3-4 calls every day trying to sell different schemes stating i am a member. For the past 6 months i have patiently told every agent calling that i am not a member & i am not interested. The call still persist at every possible hour of the say & night.

This is absolute harassment & infringement of a person privacy. Please take/advise action.

Country Club - Indiaunkept promises

I really have a bad experience with the country club. Its certainly not a good company to be with. Before getting the membership they promise a lot, as soon as they get the membership and money they avoid you, not just the sales guys but also the managers. They never deliver what they promise.

I CAN SAY THEY ARE A HOAX COMPANY, AT THIS RATE THEY ARE BOUND TO CLOSE SHUTTERS.

Country Club Indiavery irresponsible marketing agents

We took a membership in December from the marketing executive called Deepa. She used to call us everyday to take membership. Now after we have upgraded the membership and we have already paid half the amount we have still not received Allotment letter. She never picks the call even if she picks she tells she will find out and call back. It is more than 2 months she has called. Today when I called her colleague picked the call and told she won't come to office 2 days since she is not well.

I tried calling her Manager even he did not pick the call. Very Very irresponsible. I am planning to go to consumer court if there is no refund made to me.

Country Club Condosfalse assurances of rent back scheme

There was a country club ad in TOI a month ago regarding condos at coconut groove near tumkur, stating that one can own a condos for 10 lac rupees & also there would be a rent back scheme. On calling, a representative came the same day & made many assurances such as an assured rent of rs15ooo per month.he also committed that the club would give the same in writing on a stamp paper.The club also assured to refund the initial deposit of rs1lac with interest if they fail to stick to their commitments. After collecting an initial payment of rs1lac, the club is now denying an assured rent option & have also added maintenance cost of rs9000 per month.

After this shocking news we decided to clean hands from this venture & asked for refund. Ever since, the club representatives are avoiding phone calls.

Country Vocation / Country Club - Chennaicustomer cheating!

I am one of the existing member of the Country Vocation, Country Club India limited, psl pls pls don't go for any of the membership with these companies they are totally sick, they very very slow in process, they are not reliable, they come up with lot many plan once you give the money they will forget you.

Harish.

Country Club - Bangalore, India — allotment letter of plot has not been received!

It was committed on taking the membership Mr. Cool for INR 1,15,000.00 in Bangalore India, that thi...

Country Club - India — not meeting commitments!

I upgraded my membership to their SuperCool membership with the commitments from them on the following: 1...

Country Club Sod & Landscape — don't use this company they don't stand behind their product

We recently had a pool built in our backyard and hired Country Club Sod and Landscape to install the backyard...