Country Club Hospitality & Holidays Logo

Country Club Hospitality & Holidays

Having problems with Country Club Hospitality & Holidays?

Country Club Hospitality & Holidays Customer Service Contacts

+91 406 748 2222 (Country Club)
+91 406 748 7777 (Country Vacations)
+91 406 748 4444 (Hyderabad)
+91 951 201 5850 (Ahmedabad)
+91 960 792 1403 (Aurangabad)
+91 804 207 7309 (Bangalore)
+91 804 207 7308 (Bangalore)
+91 804 207 7305 (Bangalore)
+91 836 426 6275 (Hubli & Belgaum)
+91 471 409 9977 (Trivendrum)
6-3-1219/A, Country Club Kool, Begumpet
Hyderabad
India - 500016
UAE, The Country Club Hotel
PO Box 118094, Dubai, UAE

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Country Club Hospitality & Holidays Customer Service. Initial Country Club Hospitality & Holidays complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Country Club Hospitality & Holidays above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Country Club Hospitality & Holidays. Discuss the issues you have had with Country Club Hospitality & Holidays and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Country Club Hospitality & Holidays Complaints & Reviews

Country Club Hospitality & HolidaysFraud alert

I was duped by country club as they made me pay AED 28,000 for a package and now that they don't offer anything have suggested me to take their land offer from their sister company called County Condors. I have advised them that I'm in deep trouble and need my money back but they have said that they can't offer the money back. How can you take money for a service you don't provide. Such a fake company!!!

Oct 11, 2020

Country Club Hospitality & Holidays — Country club membership & plot sells

Hi I have taken country club membership in Decemeber 2014. At starting year i did not face any issue in...

Feb 08, 2020

Country Club Hospitality & Holidays — no facilities.

Myself Chakraborty ...from Muscat. I have face the same incident when i was asked to come for a prize...

Jan 10, 2020

Country Club Hospitality & Holidays — fraud company country club

I joined in country club on 2013 in Riyadh office with the payment of 26,000 SAR, They have offered me a 05...

Country Club Hospitality & Holidaysmembership amount

I took the membership on county club on 2015.. I try to contact country club and no answer from there side.recently they contact me and said they will convert the membership amount to property in India but I am not interested I paid 35000dhs.I not used any facilities over there..
    I contact suhan .he is the man deal with me before.now he saying you can file the case against country club he doesn't care
    He told me sumaletha So are you the money and by him
    My contact number--[protected]

Dec 26, 2019

Country Club Hospitality & Holidays — "country club & vacations wll." who has not provided its service as agreed and money not returned.

During one Indian community function in DOHA, I filled in a raffle ticket of Country club. Some day later I...

Dec 12, 2019

Country Club Hospitality & Holidays — holiday and fitness package, fake promises, no response for quarries raised and rude behavior when we ask for membership cancellation

I filled fitness quarry in LuLu Riyadh mall, after that i got call from them even after telling i am busy i...

Oct 26, 2019

Country Club Abu Dhabi — holiday packages

I took membership in 2016 since that I never used it. I know I was cheated but was helpless in making claim...

Oct 17, 2019

Country Club Hospitality & Holidays — membership package for 30 years holidays and other facilities

I am from oman. I was lured into purchase of a package as above. On the first experience of holiday...

Sep 29, 2019

Country Club Hospitality & Holidays — housewife scheme

Three weeks back, while returning from LuLu Hyper Market Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia with my family, I wa...

Sep 05, 2019

Country Club Hospitality & Holidays — holiday - vacation package

I have subscribed a membership of Country club in May 2019. I have paid 8, 900 SAR for the membership. The...

Sep 03, 2019

Country Club Hospitality & Holidays — payment for accommodation in thailand not reimbursed through country club

I am a member of Country Club. I had got the membership from Country Club Saudi in 2016. Recently, I had...

Aug 07, 2019

Country Club Hospitality & Holidays — country club fitness ftx malaysia/ country club rmc

Country Club Fitness FTX Sdn Bhd - malaysia fake fitness and vacation club company bought a fitness + tour...

Aug 01, 2019

Country Club Hospitality & Holidays — country club holidays dubai

We had paid 30, 000 aed for membership and we didnt get any service they are tied up with mashreq credit card...

Country Club Hospitality & Holidayscountry club membership

One month back, walking near Riyadh Zoo with my family, I was approached by a person who claims to work for some tourist club and asked me to fill my details in a form. I just gave them my mobile number thinking it to be some gym membership offer. After that I started receiving calls almost every day from M/s Country Club, Akaria office, Riyadh saying that I have won a free vacation trip to any tourist attractions in India or to Sri Lanka, UAE, or Malaysia. They also informed that I have won a free gift and invited me & my family to attend a "presentation" about their company. I have been called many times to attend their presentation and collect my free gift and free tour package.

Though reluctant, I and my family decided to go to their office and see what they have to offer. What we saw there was a very nice office and very well dressed executives. We were taken to a hall and were made to sit for a presentation. It was a one-to -one meeting/presentation by one of the salesman named Mr. Taher (+[protected]) and Mr. Khaja Masiuddin, (+[protected]) Line Manager.

These salesmen started talking about M/s Country Club, its offices, resorts, etc.. And they showed lots of pictures, some reference letters etc.. We were made to sit for two and half hours and mind washed to accept the offer. Their offer is something like this,

1. One week family holiday valid for 1 year.
      2. Gym membership trial basis 10 days
      3. 2 Nights-3 days' vacation package for 3 consecutive years for me and my family
      4. Free GYM membership for lifetime.

After a lengthy presentation of two and half hours, I refused their membership offer for SAR 26, 000/- and then they offered another lower grade membership. I explained to them my job situation being critical and asking more time to review their offer which they disagreed. They insisted it has to be signed today and make payment. I signed the contract with M/s Country vacations International Limited, Riyadh and supposed to pay SAR 8, 000.00 as the total package from which I paid 50% (SR 4, 000).They asked me to pay SAR 4, 000 as the next installments. Somehow, I decided (was enforced) to take the membership and pay the money. Mr. Khaja Masiuddin (The manager) insisted to pay (SR 4000 totally) and (INR 52, 000 equivalent SR 2, 732) was paid through internet banking even when I excused for not having cash and balance SR 1, 268 paid through cash. Once they took the payment, the manager came with a contract and asked me to sign it. The contract terms were quite different than what they presented to us and we couldn't do anything as the payment was made. The manager told me that clauses in the contract are just a formality. They gave me the receipt and contract to me and we came back to our home after few minutes.

After we came back to our home and after analyzing all these things, I understood that we've been coerced into accepting this deal. However, 2 weeks later I lost my job and decided to cancel my membership and claim full refund as I wouldn't be able to continue and make further payment.
      I never used the service even i did not received any product (membership cards as they claimed) yet, they also commit me that they will deliver the cards through courier within 2-3 days but it 30 days now and nothing.
      So I went back to their office and informed them about my intention. They firstly refused any refund and upon requesting, asked me to write emails to customer care which I've been doing (12 emails already sent) for last 3 weeks but to no avail. Even the customer care persons aren't taking any calls or responding emails.

Now I am chasing them but nobody is picking the phone and not giving the response. Later I came to know from many forums about their cheating methods with many such customers in India and other Gulf countries.

I want my amount refunded (SR 4000/-) as I feel cheated and no promise has been fulfilled by country club.

Country Club Holidaysholiday package

Membership number- CCDL11V30LB11270
        In the name of Sanjeev Sharma and Faeza Aqueel.
        We signed this membership for 30 years thinking they would adhere to the services as promised. Our first experience was horrible and later on it worsen as we were not heard. We being customers chased the company for hearing us but the only time they come in contact is outstanding mails. Why should we keep paying our hard earned money to a company like this? And now we are trapped. They are not listening to us when we want termination of the policy and want our money back. Please help

Jun 19, 2019

Country Club Hospitality & Holidays — country club / country club doing fraud in riyadh/saudi arabia

Hello Friends!! Since I paid for the membership 8000.00 Saudi Riyals on 20th July 2018, I have not benefited...

Jun 16, 2019

Country Club Hospitality & Holidays — service

I have been forcibly tortured to take the...membership and...buy a plot which is veryy far away from my...

Country Club Hospitality & Holidayscheating by fake promises by ambika patil and viresh and now ignoring calls

Respected sir / Mam
          Myself Prasad Anil Dandekar, member of country club having following details
          Name :-Prasad Anil Dandekar
          Phone :- [protected]
          Email :- [protected]@gmail.com
          Membership No.:- CCMU69GCLUB10LB56516
          Want to register complaint against one of your Employee Ambika Patil from Hyderabad branch. While pitching about the membership fees she told me that in that membership fees she will
          1. Wave my annual fees of two year
          2. Will give us food vouchers
          3. Holiday package ( which I denied to take for )
          So as per her advice I believe in her word and subscribe member ship fees of 35K on December 8, 2018 and 10000 on 31 at March, 2019 on her employee ID. But even after payment she didn't update my profile for the promises she made to me I have all the records relating to that.
          Even after three months there is no updation on my profile and now she is ignoring me and telling me to Contact Viresh sir and same time Viresh tells me to contact Ambika.
          This is very shameful on the part of organisation like you doing hospitality from last 25 years. I hope you will take serious action against these people and justice me by updating my records to that effect.
          Thank you . Hope to be favoured.
          Sending screenshots of what's app cheating

• Updated by Prasad Dandekar · Jun 03, 2019

Email :- [email protected]
              Membership No.:- CCMU69GCLUB10LB56516
              1. Wave my annual fees of two year
              2. Will give us food vouchers
              3. Holiday package ( which I denied to take for )
              Thank you . Hope to be favoured.

May 28, 2019

Country Club Hospitality & Holidays — promises not fulfilled and irresponsible behavior after payment

Dear Country Club Team, I was having very good impression on your club by seeing the Advertisement holding...