Menu
Timeshare Release Now
reviews & complaints

Timeshare Release Now
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

17 complaints
8 resolved 9 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Timeshare Release Now. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
1:33 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Timeshare Release Now - “lawyer” took my money and disappeared!

I hired Dustin Michaels to get me out of my timeshare since he was a lawyer. After I paid the 100% money back guarantee of $1850 he stopped returning my emails and neither of his phone number are working. What do I do now? This was on 12/15/2016. Is anyone else having this problem and have had it resolved? I want my refund! How do I get my money back?

10:30 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Has a timeshare class action suit against Exploria - Summer Bay been filed yet? Very interested in being a part of it, if this is being done. This timeshare company is unwilling to provide exit options for owners and continue to go up on maintenance fees. Currently, our maintenance fees have doubled and we are unable to use due to unavailability at the...

9:37 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Signed contract and paid money to get ourselves released from timeshare. The contact states 100 percent garentee and that it will be done within 18 months that was back in dec 2015. We are still getting bills and are not able to get hold of anyone. I have emailed and emailed with no responce for months. See attachments with contracts and some of the emails still waiting to hear from anyone

M
4:41 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

So this is not as much a complaint as it is information for anyone else who contracted Timeshare Release Now, LLC, and is unable to contact Dustin Michaels (Dustin Lemelin) After nearly 3 weeks of unanswered phone calls, emails, and texts, I began searching Maine's various sites for Arrests, and obituaries. (not really thinking I would find anything, but...

N
9:43 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been working with Dustin since August, with the promise of getting my timeshare resolved/ canceled. I have gotten letters showing something was delivered to the timeshare agency, Innseasons, however I received no responses. I finally received a call last week because an Attorney General complaint was filed and they want to settle for a partial fee. I...

H
2:12 pm EDT

Timeshare Release Now - scam, ripoff, liar

This is a sham of a company. They rope you in saying they can cancel your contract and try to get your money back - you do all the work. You can literally call your timeshare company and ask for a Quit Claim deed and you can negotiate at least a partial refund.
The company is run by 1 guy who is a criminal. Dustin Lemelin sale of cocaine Maine. When confronted, he lashes out via email, phone or on message boards. This company is no longer registered with the State of Maine as a corporation but is still operating as such. They have had at least 7 recent complaints with the Secretary of State/Attorney General, not to mention the Better Business Bureau. Over a dozen emails are all connected to the same person; multiple business names and phone numbers all to the same person. Even the photos they use on their website are fake and lies - you can do reverse Google searches to see that the people in the photos are the people they name as employees.

3:12 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

After reading these reviews, I don't know if you guys have the right company. Timeshare Release Now in Portland, Maine is a 100% A+ outstanding company! All of these bad reviews seem fake to say the least because they were the ONLY cancellation company willing to show us PROOF and allowed us to talk to several past clients they have helped before and a...

10:24 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 25 November 2015 I contracted with Time Share Release Now to obtain release from my time share contract. I have followed all instructions, provided all documentation requested to no avail. I have copies of emails and documentation to/from my case handler, Dustin Michaels, to support this review. All I have to show for my $1850 is: 1. A reduction in my...

8:32 am EDT
Replied
Timeshare Release Now has left an official reply on this complaint.
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 25th November 2015 I contracted with Time Share Release Now to provide release for a time share, to the tune of $1850. I followed ALL their instructions, provided all documentation they requested and ended up with the following. 1. No release from the time share 2. Outstanding debt. 3. Debt collection harassment 4. Credit rating reduction As per TSRN'...

5:38 am EDT
Replied
Timeshare Release Now has left an official reply on this complaint.
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Do not ever consider doing business with Timeshare Release Now or A+ Consulting /Documentation Services. They are the same company and in our experience are run by the same person Dustin Lemelin, who goes by Dustin Michaels. We never spoke to anyone else but Dustin. He will lead you to believe he and his "associates" have legal authority to get you out of...

8:14 pm EST

Timeshare Release Now - competitors and follow through

My mother had two different timeshares that were left to me upon her untimely death. I reached out to a couple of timeshare cancelation groups based in maine. The first, MTG consulting, gave me the run around for almost two months while collecting money from my credit card. Second was Pinetree Consulting, who while sounding like the real deal, soon fell by the wayside with follow through on my case. I was about ready to give up with I got a call from the team at Timeshare Release Now. The guys and gals at timeshare release now were not only able to meet my needs but also started working right away on my case and at about half the cost of the other two. I am not sure about why the others that I went to took so long, but I was able to get my contract issues with westgate resorts in about 10 weeks. I just wish that every company was as easy to deal with as timeshare release now.

2 comments
Aug 25, 2017 11:25 pm EDT

Is this REAL? Reading this feels like this is a whole different company. Not to rain on your parade but I will have to vouch for Timeshare Release though after having two of our contracts terminated with no issues. They did everything they promised and I am honestly blown away this does not sound like the same company we worked with and I can read people very well. I've never heard them talk bad about another company, they actually recommended two other exit companies before we signed up, whom we also called for quotes. It sounds like you have a problem with this Dustin character, I spoke to him once when we signed up. Im interested to find out more info now

Im a retired AF Gen. and I know a fraud when I see one and these reviews sound more like coming from a competitor than a timeshare owner. I've had my own business here in SD for the past 15 yrs and the best advice I was told is to never let a competitor get in your head, you're letting them win. I will add though you are contradicting yourself by doing the exact same thing you're claiming they do. "When they go LOW - you go HIGH"!

L
Aug 24, 2016 1:52 pm EDT

*WARNING CONSUMERS* This is not a legitimate complaint, the IP Address of the Contact who submitted this complaint matches the same IP address that manages the company timesharereleasenow.com. Dustin Lemelin is the company owners name, and is not a trustworthy guy. If you get a call from their office in Portland, ME, immediately hang up. You'll know it is an illegitimate company when they start slandering their competition over the phone, whether or not you are working with a different group yet, for those who are not aware is a Civil Wrong and in some districts or counties illegal.

I am not going to encourage you to seek any specific group out if you are looking for a timeshare cancellation group, there are legitimate ones out there that can help though, do your research and be smart about who you choose. Do not let a representative sweet talk you into signing up without giving you the opportunity to look into their background and come to a decision on your own, that's how most of us got into this timeshare mess in the first place. Best of Luck and heed this warning!

F
6:10 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This man is a fraud with fake contracts and a fake company!!! He is in a concrete room in an office building at 222 St John st. I had to see if the rumors were true for myself. I had then contacts other members of the office building and they also confirmed. I then went to his ridiculous office myself and demanded my money back and all the owner did wa...

A
12:32 pm EST

Timeshare Release Now - timeshare cancellation

I received a call from Timeshare Release now regarding the timeshare I own with Wyndham Resorts. They offered to cancel my husband and I out of our timeshare contract, remove our name from the deed, and stop our maintenance fees immediately while protecting our credit. We were very receptive to this as our maintenance fees are increasing every year and we do not want to pass along this financial burden to our children. We paid Timeshare Release Now $3, 000 to get this process started and they told us that the process from start to finish would take roughly 4 to 7 months. 9 months have gone by and not only are we not cancelled out of our timeshare contract, we are out $3, 000 and have not been able to speak to or have heard from anyone at this company since. We were also forced to pay our maintenance fee this year as we do not want our credit destroyed. If there is anybody out there who is considering working with this company I highly urge you not to do so. We were scammed and you will be as well if you choose to engage in this company's "services".

3 comments
V
Aug 25, 2017 3:07 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This is the real V. Bartlett. I am an attorney in Portland, Maine. I DO NOT represent Timeshare Release Now, nor do I represent Dustin Michaels, a/k/a Dustin Lemelin. My name is being used fraudulently. Please disregard any postings that say otherwise. Vanessa A. Bartlett, Esq.

Mar 03, 2016 2:27 pm EST

These are false Claims, I am Attorney who represents Dustin M. Lemelin of Timeshare Release Now. Whoever is writting these posts will be subject to Lawsuits in the court of law. I will be contacting ComplaintsBoard.com to get the contact info for persons responsible for stating these false claims. Dustin M. Lemelin DID NOT commit these crimes, I can provide supporting documentation of these claims. After research with these above posts, Not 1 of these have been customers of Timeshare Release Now. Curtis Weston is FAKE complaint, and I know who is doing this. Doing my research, these are old disgruntled employees trying to slander Dustin Lemelin and Business. I will be representing Dustin Lemelin, with this matter moving forward.

K
Jan 28, 2016 7:58 pm EST

FAKE COMPLAINT! This is an OLD EMPLOYEE of TIMESHARE RELEASE NOW, Good one Football1234 (Rahaman Kargar). Pine Tree Consultants, http://pinetreeconsultants.com/ VERY PROFESSIONAL - Make up fake accounts. ALL MADE UP NAMES - Its Sad you think your going to get away with your stolen operation you run out of your parents house on . GOOGLE THEIR ADDRESS 1062 Ocean Ave, Portland, Maine. Everyone will find out who you are! Good Luck, THEY ARE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF HERE...

THESE ARE FALSE CLAIMS, BY AN OLD DISGRUNTLED EMPLOYEE - Grow Up.

N
12:07 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This is one of the biggest scams I've come across in awhile!! On April 9th 2015 I was contacted by Timeshare Release Now explaining that they could release me of my "Financial Burden" on my Westgate's Resort timeshare. For the price of $4, 500 I was told I would be legally detached from my timeshare ownership and would be reimbursed all prior payments. Not...

11:57 am EST

Timeshare Release Now - time share cancellations, prices are exstreamly high,

He took all are money and did nothing.! He was supposed to get us out of are Disney time share contract. We have kids I don't see how someone could go this far. We were already in a financial bind and now we don't know what to do. We have tried to get our money back and he wont give it back or respond to us in any manner!. The biggest part of all is that I was hesitant in the first place because he sounded good but seemed like he was very young. The web site is completely different from what they state they provide for service's. Every time I call for some reason I get the same person like his the only person there. I was then doing some research and found out he was a drug dealer and he is just taking peoples money and running the company does not except and he paid the bbb to give him a good name. He charges over $4, 000 to claim get you out of your time share!. I would love five mins in a room with him alone. Makes me sick to have this happen to me! Pleases don't be a victim like I was...!

11:52 am EST

Timeshare Release Now - unethical behavior - stealing money from

I trusted my money with this man to cancel me out of my timeshare with Blue Green Resorts . He made all these promises to me that my Timeshare with Blue Green would be canceled out and that he was a lawyer helping doing this. He also said I would no longer have to keep paying my yearly maintenance fees or mortgage payments after a few weeks I heard nothing after giving him almost $3500. My credit has been destroyed from this fraud! He said that my credit would be protected, he apparently has a drug problem i read out online after googling his real name. I wish I had done better research before putting my trust into someone who apparently is only getting this money to use for drugs! PLEASE STAY AWAY! SCAM SCAM SCAM !

1 comment
Apr 24, 2016 3:46 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BEWARE- Do not EVER consider doing business with Timeshare Release Now or A+ Consulting and Documentation Preparation. They are run by the same person, Dustin Lelemin who goes by the name Dustin Michaels. Dustin will lead you to believe that he has legal authority and can get you out of a timeshare but in our experience he has no more authority to do so than you do yourself. So DON'T BE FOOLED like we were. He is very convincing and I think he actually believes he has a legitimate business but it is a scam! He will draw up some very basic cancellation letters, lead you to believe that the timeshare company is going to cooperate, and charge you thousands of dollars, but that is not how it goes down...believe me. It is very sad that he robs people of their money and succeeds at getting away with it. I really pray that Dustin (who is the ONLY person we talked to connected with this one line business) will realize how wrong it is to take thousands of dollars from innocent people who are in such a vulnerable position to find out they have gone further in debt. Please do not do business with Dustin Lelemin/Miichaels because he WILL NOT and CANNOT deliver the services he promises.

3:08 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This company is a fraud company. They do not cancel timeshares. It is run by a 28 Year Old cocaine dealer from N.H. who now lives in Portland Maine where he works out of 222 St John St in portland. He goes by the name of Dustin Michaels on his business but his real name is Dustin Lemelin. He changed it because bad things come up when you google Dustin...

Timeshare Release Now contacts