Timeshare Release Now Logo

Timeshare Release Now

Having problems with Timeshare Release Now?

1844 215 2744 (Customer Service)
+1 207 457 0209 (Portland, Maine)
+1 407 992 6200 (Orlando, Florida)
222 Saint John St. Ste 2G
SunClosed
Florida Office
618 E. South St. Ste 500, Orlando Florida US
Mon-Sat: 9:00 am – 10:00 pm

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Timeshare Release Now.

Complaints & Reviews

Timeshare Release Now“lawyer” took my money and disappeared!

I hired Dustin Michaels to get me out of my timeshare since he was a lawyer. After I paid the 100% money back guarantee of $1850 he stopped returning my emails and neither of his phone number are working. What do I do now? This was on 12/15/2016. Is anyone else having this problem and have had it resolved? I want my refund! How do I get my money back?

“lawyer” took my money and disappeared!

Aug 12, 2019

Timeshare Release Now — no timeshare exit option

Has a timeshare class action suit against Exploria - Summer Bay been filed yet? Very interested in being a...

Mar 22, 2018

Timeshare Release Now — not able to contact anyone has not delivered on contract

Signed contract and paid money to get ourselves released from timeshare. The contact states 100 percent...

Feb 06, 2018

Timeshare Release Now — release from timeshare contracts

So this is not as much a complaint as it is information for anyone else who contracted Timeshare Release Now...

Feb 05, 2018

Timeshare Release Now — no one can be reached, scammed?

I have been working with Dustin since August, with the promise of getting my timeshare resolved/ canceled. I...

Timeshare Release Nowscam, ripoff, liar

This is a sham of a company. They rope you in saying they can cancel your contract and try to get your money back - you do all the work. You can literally call your timeshare company and ask for a Quit Claim deed and you can negotiate at least a partial refund.
    The company is run by 1 guy who is a criminal. Dustin Lemelin sale of cocaine Maine. When confronted, he lashes out via email, phone or on message boards. This company is no longer registered with the State of Maine as a corporation but is still operating as such. They have had at least 7 recent complaints with the Secretary of State/Attorney General, not to mention the Better Business Bureau. Over a dozen emails are all connected to the same person; multiple business names and phone numbers all to the same person. Even the photos they use on their website are fake and lies - you can do reverse Google searches to see that the people in the photos are the people they name as employees.

Timeshare Release Now — timeshare cancellations

After reading these reviews, I don't know if you guys have the right company. Timeshare Release Now in...

Timeshare Release Now — no results from promises

On 25 November 2015 I contracted with Time Share Release Now to obtain release from my time share contract. I...

Timeshare Release Now — tsrn has not lived up to their promise of releasing me from a time share.

On 25th November 2015 I contracted with Time Share Release Now to provide release for a time share, to the...

Timeshare Release Now — we do not recommend anyone doing business with timeshare release now

Do not ever consider doing business with Timeshare Release Now or A+ Consulting /Documentation Services. They...

Timeshare Release Nowcompetitors and follow through

My mother had two different timeshares that were left to me upon her untimely death. I reached out to a couple of timeshare cancelation groups based in maine. The first, MTG consulting, gave me the run around for almost two months while collecting money from my credit card. Second was Pinetree Consulting, who while sounding like the real deal, soon fell by the wayside with follow through on my case. I was about ready to give up with I got a call from the team at Timeshare Release Now. The guys and gals at timeshare release now were not only able to meet my needs but also started working right away on my case and at about half the cost of the other two. I am not sure about why the others that I went to took so long, but I was able to get my contract issues with westgate resorts in about 10 weeks. I just wish that every company was as easy to deal with as timeshare release now.

• Lm
          LMarshall3 Aug 24, 2016

*WARNING CONSUMERS* This is not a legitimate complaint, the IP Address of the Contact who submitted this complaint matches the same IP address that manages the company timesharereleasenow.com. Dustin Lemelin is the company owners name, and is not a trustworthy guy. If you get a call from their office in Portland, ME, immediately hang up. You'll know it is an illegitimate company when they start slandering their competition over the phone, whether or not you are working with a different group yet, for those who are not aware is a Civil Wrong and in some districts or counties illegal.

I am not going to encourage you to seek any specific group out if you are looking for a timeshare cancellation group, there are legitimate ones out there that can help though, do your research and be smart about who you choose. Do not let a representative sweet talk you into signing up without giving you the opportunity to look into their background and come to a decision on your own, that's how most of us got into this timeshare mess in the first place. Best of Luck and heed this warning!

• Jason G. Aug 25, 2017

Is this REAL? Reading this feels like this is a whole different company. Not to rain on your parade but I will have to vouch for Timeshare Release though after having two of our contracts terminated with no issues. They did everything they promised and I am honestly blown away this does not sound like the same company we worked with and I can read people very well. I've never heard them talk bad about another company, they actually recommended two other exit companies before we signed up, whom we also called for quotes. It sounds like you have a problem with this Dustin character, I spoke to him once when we signed up. Im interested to find out more info now

Im a retired AF Gen. and I know a fraud when I see one and these reviews sound more like coming from a competitor than a timeshare owner. I've had my own business here in SD for the past 15 yrs and the best advice I was told is to never let a competitor get in your head, you're letting them win. I will add though you are contradicting yourself by doing the exact same thing you're claiming they do. "When they go LOW - you go HIGH"!

Timeshare Release Now — timeshare cancellation

This man is a fraud with fake contracts and a fake company!!! He is in a concrete room in an office building...

Timeshare Release Nowtimeshare cancellation

I received a call from Timeshare Release now regarding the timeshare I own with Wyndham Resorts. They offered to cancel my husband and I out of our timeshare contract, remove our name from the deed, and stop our maintenance fees immediately while protecting our credit. We were very receptive to this as our maintenance fees are increasing every year and we do not want to pass along this financial burden to our children. We paid Timeshare Release Now $3, 000 to get this process started and they told us that the process from start to finish would take roughly 4 to 7 months. 9 months have gone by and not only are we not cancelled out of our timeshare contract, we are out $3, 000 and have not been able to speak to or have heard from anyone at this company since. We were also forced to pay our maintenance fee this year as we do not want our credit destroyed. If there is anybody out there who is considering working with this company I highly urge you not to do so. We were scammed and you will be as well if you choose to engage in this company's "services".

RESOLVED

• Kh
            K Hart Jan 28, 2016

FAKE COMPLAINT! This is an OLD EMPLOYEE of TIMESHARE RELEASE NOW, Good one Football1234 (Rahaman Kargar). Pine Tree Consultants, http://pinetreeconsultants.com/ VERY PROFESSIONAL - Make up fake accounts. ALL MADE UP NAMES - Its Sad you think your going to get away with your stolen operation you run out of your parents house on . GOOGLE THEIR ADDRESS 1062 Ocean Ave, Portland, Maine. Everyone will find out who you are! Good Luck, THEY ARE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF HERE...

THESE ARE FALSE CLAIMS, BY AN OLD DISGRUNTLED EMPLOYEE - Grow Up.

• Jason G. Mar 03, 2016

These are false Claims, I am Attorney who represents Dustin M. Lemelin of Timeshare Release Now. Whoever is writting these posts will be subject to Lawsuits in the court of law. I will be contacting ComplaintsBoard.com to get the contact info for persons responsible for stating these false claims. Dustin M. Lemelin DID NOT commit these crimes, I can provide supporting documentation of these claims. After research with these above posts, Not 1 of these have been customers of Timeshare Release Now. Curtis Weston is FAKE complaint, and I know who is doing this. Doing my research, these are old disgruntled employees trying to slander Dustin Lemelin and Business. I will be representing Dustin Lemelin, with this matter moving forward.

• Va
            Vanessa A. Bartlett, Esq. Aug 25, 2017

This is the real V. Bartlett. I am an attorney in Portland, Maine. I DO NOT represent Timeshare Release Now, nor do I represent Dustin Michaels, a/k/a Dustin Lemelin. My name is being used fraudulently. Please disregard any postings that say otherwise. Vanessa A. Bartlett, Esq.

Timeshare Release Now — timeshare cancellations

This is one of the biggest scams I've come across in awhile!! On April 9th 2015 I was contacted by...

Guffey

Timeshare Release Nowtime share cancellations, prices are exstreamly high,

He took all are money and did nothing.!!! He was supposed to get us out of are Disney time share contract. We have kids I don't see how someone could go this far. We were already in a financial bind and now we don't know what to do. We have tried to get our money back and he wont give it back or respond to us in any manner!!!. The biggest part of all is that I was hesitant in the first place because he sounded good but seemed like he was very young. The web site is completely different from what they state they provide for service's. Every time I call for some reason I get the same person like his the only person there. I was then doing some research and found out he was a drug dealer and he is just taking peoples money and running the company does not except and he paid the bbb to give him a good name. He charges over $4, 000 to claim get you out of your time share!. I would love five mins in a room with him alone. Makes me sick to have this happen to me!!! Pleases don't be a victim like I was...!

RESOLVED

Timeshare Release Nowunethical behavior - stealing money from

I trusted my money with this man to cancel me out of my timeshare with Blue Green Resorts . He made all these promises to me that my Timeshare with Blue Green would be canceled out and that he was a lawyer helping doing this. He also said I would no longer have to keep paying my yearly maintenance fees or mortgage payments after a few weeks I heard nothing after giving him almost $3500. My credit has been destroyed from this fraud!! He said that my credit would be protected, he apparently has a drug problem i read out online after googling his real name. I wish I had done better research before putting my trust into someone who apparently is only getting this money to use for drugs! PLEASE STAY AWAY! SCAM SCAM SCAM !

• Sh
                shark12345 Apr 24, 2016

BEWARE- Do not EVER consider doing business with Timeshare Release Now or A+ Consulting and Documentation Preparation. They are run by the same person, Dustin Lelemin who goes by the name Dustin Michaels. Dustin will lead you to believe that he has legal authority and can get you out of a timeshare but in our experience he has no more authority to do so than you do yourself. So DON'T BE FOOLED like we were. He is very convincing and I think he actually believes he has a legitimate business but it is a scam! He will draw up some very basic cancellation letters, lead you to believe that the timeshare company is going to cooperate, and charge you thousands of dollars, but that is not how it goes down...believe me. It is very sad that he robs people of their money and succeeds at getting away with it. I really pray that Dustin (who is the ONLY person we talked to connected with this one line business) will realize how wrong it is to take thousands of dollars from innocent people who are in such a vulnerable position to find out they have gone further in debt. Please do not do business with Dustin Lelemin/Miichaels because he WILL NOT and CANNOT deliver the services he promises.

Timeshare Release Now — timeshare

This company is a fraud company. They do not cancel timeshares. It is run by a 28 Year Old cocaine dealer...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices