Timeshare Users Group / TUG2.com Logo

Timeshare Users Group / TUG2.com

Having problems with Timeshare Users Group / TUG2.com?

Timeshare Users Group / TUG2.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 8, 2009. The latest review Run by a sophomoric group of self aggrandized idiots was posted on May 16, 2020. The latest complaint Conning people for Membership was resolved on Nov 15, 2013. Timeshare Users Group / TUG2.com has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 9 reviews. Timeshare Users Group / TUG2.com has resolved 4 complaints.

Timeshare Users Group / TUG2.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Timeshare Users Group / TUG2.com Customer Service. Initial Timeshare Users Group / TUG2.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Timeshare Users Group / TUG2.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Timeshare Users Group / TUG2.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Timeshare Users Group / TUG2.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Timeshare Users Group / TUG2.com Complaints & Reviews

Timeshare Users Group / TUG2.comRun by a sophomoric group of self aggrandized idiots

Subject of many scams (read the rest of the reviews); they allow any user to co-opt the entire site and libel other owners in order to reduce the competition. Then they have the stupidity to accuse the innocent owner of scamming the site with absolutely no proof whatsoever.

Do not use this site!!! Your e-mail is at risk for all manner of scams and libel.

It is run by a group of folks who know nothing about security and afre barely literate in technology.

Timeshare Users Group TUG2timeshare scam

I signed up on the Timeshare Users Group (TUG2) at the beginning of June 2019, and it all seemed to be OK for me, and I even paid for ads in the Timeshare Market.
    I kept reading on the TUG2 Forum, and people there seemed to be so happy and grateful with the Group.
    Most reviews I read approved TUG2 as being a remarkably trusted site for timeshare owners. But my dream turned to be a nightmare this last month 'cos I became a victim of scammers. These scammers took my information from TUG2 but how?
    The only site I know I summited my private data, and my timeshare information was in TUG2 website, so, they are the ones who are responsible for what happened to me. I won't get my money back but I least, I can prevent others about the dangers of joining TUG2.
    I have quit the Group, and I suggest you do the same before it's too late.
    If you need to make sure about what I assert here, please read it all by yourself on the Internet. Just type "TUG2 is SCAM, " and that's it!

2 Responses

ARR01 Jul 10, 2021

Can't you provide more detail

TUG2 Timesharetimeshare resale brokers on tug2 - scam users group

TUG2 Timeshare-scam user group at Orange Park Florida
      Some years ago I published my complaint against TUG2 (Timeshare Users Group). They never paid my money back, and I know they will never do it. The only thing I want is to warn other people about this TUG2 Timeshare Scam that remains as an untouchable and wealthy family manipulating their members' data for their convenience.
      TUG2 is private data misuse.
      I´m too old, and it is not my choice to stay at home. I´m not in proper conditions to sue this family of scammers. Nonetheless, I still can use my hands to visit some more Blogs on the Internet to share my experience in the hope that it will prevent others to avoid being scammed by TUG2 owners as it happened to me.
      My complaint on scam report in 2012 remained unnoticed, and for my regret, I see this TUG2 or Tugbbs as strong as it always has been.
      I don´t understand how they manage to eliminate everything that could be of proof about their criminal history.
      Don´t you please think this is some stupid attack on them.
      You can visit the scam report official website and read my old complaint, and some else's as well.
      Another thing I want to clarify before you read my old complaint is the following: It might look like a robust and offensive assertion against TUG2 owners; nevertheless, you might go ahead and search a little more by yourself on the Internet. There is much more out there I sweare you will be astonished by the serious facts related to them.
      I know that TUG2 owners must have improved the way they operate and finish transactions which always result in their favor. I assert that somehow they developed and organized some brilliant business circle where timeshare users are led in as though it were a farm for the preparation of it all.

A can support my assertion with the Link Below:

https:///link removed/

Timeshare Users Group — Not received my rentals

I have been life time member of the company in 2013 under reg no TUG 5573. I have paid the amount in 2013 of...

Timeshare Users Group / TUG2.com — My e-mail address associated with a scam by TUG

Before joining TUG to try and rent a timeshare week, you should read what happened to me and proceed with...

The Timeshare Users Group Goa — Conning people for Membership

I wish to inform the public that following company in Goa is cheating innocent customers like us by telling...

TUG - Timeshare Users GroupTerrible attitude

I paid for membership, but didn't receive any acknowledgement. After 2 hours (remember, this is online electronic payment), I started a dispute about the payment. The business responded very aggressively, saying that they didn't even get to the office until noon and that I needed to just wait. Absolutely terrible approach to customer service. These people don't do anything to promote confidence in their company. C'mon...they say they're running a business but don't even get to the office until noon?

RESOLVED

• Timeshare Users Group / TUG2.com's response · Feb 05, 2012

TUG is a family run all volunteer organization, this is how we maintain the website and information on it for free, and are able to maintain the $15 low cost yearly membership for the past 18 years without any change in price! We certainly apologize that our hours are limited and cannot please everyone all the time in this regard.

Both the fact that we are not open until noon on weekdays, and that the payment option he chose did not provide instant access were clearly displayed on the joining page yet he still chose this option over the instant access option right next to it that would have provided him access to the site the moment he paid. The instant access secure payment system is used by 99% of members who join TUG without issue for 10+ years.

For convenience, we do provide individuals the ability to pay directly with paypal, but in these cases we have to process those payments manually, and that fact is displayed on the joining page.

In this case, the user was not satisfied with the option he chose, and was refunded his money that same day.

Timeshare Users Group — Fraud and scam

I joined this website, 'TUG', for the sole purpose of warning its members about the fraudulent...

TUG - Timeshare Users Group — Tug - timeshare users group - worthless organization run by a hypocrite

I joined this website, "tug", for the sole purpose of warning its members about the fraudulent practices of a...