Costcodiscrimination

X

Costco is both anti gay and against interracial relationships by supporting the selling of tickets to the Falun Gong show Divine Performance in many of its stores. Falun Gong's basic teachings are anti gay and against interracial relationships.

• Co
    costcohelp320 Sep 04, 2009

What does a show that we sell tickets for has to do with the beliefs of the company? Costco also sells movie tickets and you decide to watch the movie you want. It doesn't mean we support what the movie represents.

• Ki
    king of complaints Aug 28, 2009

costco is anti-china. don't go to costco in china, hk and taiwan...

• Bo
    bopper May 19, 2009

I disagree that Costco Wholesale is anti-gay. I know of one store in particular that has more gays employed there than a gay bar.

• El
    Elisabeth Jul 27, 2008

Hi there, I just wanted to say that I have to disagree with your main assumption, that is, the assumption that Falun Gong is anti-gay or anti-interracial relationships. Falun Gong's teachings are truthfulness, compassion, and tolerance ("zhen, " "shan, " "ren"). How could it be anti-anyone? I've practiced Falun Gong for four years, and I have many wonderful friends (some very dear to me) who happen to be gay, and many friends who have married people of different racial backgrounds. Who am I to judge someone based on these one or two criteria? And I certainly don't feel that Falun Gong teachings encourage that kind of discriminatory thinking. Just my own personal experience -- thanks for reading. :-) E