Having problems with Costco?

+1 800 774 2678 (Membership & Warehouse)
+1 800 955 2292 (Online Orders)
+1 855 258 3217 (CostcoTickets)
+1 855 620 7579 (Photo Center)
+1 800 607 6861 (Pharmacy)
+1 866 861 0450 (Concierge Services)
+1 800 788 9968 (Business Center Orders)
P. O. Box 34622
Seattle, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Costco.

Complaints & Reviews

Costco Wholesaletire center

I purchased 4 tires at Costco.com on 7/9/19 and had them delivered to Costco Tire Center at the Syracuse, NY store. On 7/10/19 they were installed on my 2017 Cadillac XT5 with aluminum wheels. The wheels have a wheel lock and during installation i was brought into the shop because, I was told that there was no tool to remove the lock. I called Crest Cadillac the dealership to ask about that and was told that the cap is removed by any shop tool that fits. Morris then then told the mechanics that a 7/8 socket fits it. The following Tuesday it was noticed that 3 of the 4 wheels had gouges and that the chrome lug nuts were over torqued by using an oversized socket on them. I called the shop manager & was told that their shop noted damage prior to doing the work. I emailed pictures of the damage to the 3 damaged wheels and was told that their machines couldn't have done the damage and it looks like i hit a curb. The damage is too high on the wheels and not consistent with hitting a curb! The prior work done on the car has been by Crest Cadillac's shop.There was no prior damage! I talked to an assistant mgr. who was nice but could only repeat what the shop mgr. said and was told that the store mgr. is out of town for 2 weeks. I lease the car and was asking that they have the damage repaired. My membership #[protected] invoice #[protected] . Thank you, Paul Lanni,
Cell: [protected]

Jul 31, 2019

Costco Wholesale — deli

I would love for you to bring back the ice cream. The frozen yogurt now sucks! I miss the creamy twist ice...

Costco Wholesalepersonal checks

Costco advertises that Costco checks are cheeper than ordering them from the bank.
    I agreed until I ordered 1000 checks and received two registers only.

I can record only 169 checks on each of the 2 registers I received but I need registers for approximately 1000 transactions.

When I called the company to ask for additional registers I was told I needed to pay for each one that I ordered.

Something is wrong with this. Inexpensive checks but not such a great deal when customers need to pay for registers to record for the given number of checks. Costco needs to remedy this inappropriate situation.

Customers should receive 3 registers to record the appoximately 1000 transactions not 2 registers to record only 338 of the 1000 checks.

Customers expect continued high standards and customer service from Costco. This service is unacceptable and needs to be remedied.

Costco Wholesalelennox air conditioners installed 2016

We had our air conditioner in Florida installed in 2016 through our Cisco store in Portchester NY. The people that installed our unit in Florida, Core Air Inc are no longer in business The evaporator could have rusted out and while honoring the part, total labor will be close to $1, 500.00. The unit is 3 years old. I am a long time business account of Costco and extremely upset. My only recourse is to tell you. Can anything be done about this. Your recommendation was Lennox. Terribly unfair for a unit to have problems 3 years in. Please contact me. Respectfully, Edward Rossi BTE Holdings. Account #[protected].

marydoss Aug 01, 2019

I have used many Air Conditioners and have noticed some common issues in them for which it is necessary to put them into multiple servicings which I have done through https://uaetechnician.ae/ac-amc-dubai and it has actually helped me. Is there any other way out?

Jul 25, 2019

Costco Wholesale — citibank

Citybank called me last month to tell me than we needed to pay more on our bank card. It was $7.00 more to be...

Portland

Costco Wholesaleonline order [protected]

I ordered a 3 pc and a 7 pc outdoor patio set cost about 4K. I received notification for delivery because we purchased addition white glove for them to put together. I took the day off from work. 7/5/19 we received the 3 pc set not the 7 pc set. It is now July 22nd with no 7pc set or an eta on when we will be receiving it. The worst online experience I've ever had.

online order [protected]

Jul 20, 2019

Costco Wholesale — kirkland trail mix

So my husband has been eating Kirkland Trail Mix during his ride home from work and told me today it has been...

Costco Wholesalehorrible experience

I shopped at Burbank costco in California yesterday.
          This evening, someone from area code 818 called me around 5:30pm today. I was busy and didn't answer. After I checked the number found out it was from Costco so I called them back. I was thinking maybe I left my membership card or something. I forgot her name but someone from customer service asked me what payment method I used to pay yesterday. I said some cash and debit card and asked why. She said they are $280 short and that's the amount I paid yesterday so the reason to call me.
          Holy [censored]!! I asked her to check the video and she said she will. Who in the world employee didn't even check the video yet and called the customer they are 280dollars short????
          I was busy with my childrens so hung up and I thought she was gonna call me back to apologize. But she didn't. Very very unpleasant experience with Costco. I'm thinking they called me because I'm Asian??

Costco Wholesalemochi ice cream

There is a new brand of mochi ice cream in stock, Bubbies. I loved your other brand but gave this a try.

1. It has triple packaging. A big box with three boxes boxes inside, then heavy plastic packaging inside that. Outrageous! Not environmentally good, Costco.

2. The mochi don't taste as good. The coating is too thick and it's too sweet. They're smaller too.

Bottomline, very disappointed. Go back to the other supplier.

Costco Wholesalelg refrigerator

I bought a refrigerator online June 5th 2019 it is now July 3rd 2019. I am complaining because I still don't have the refrigerator. The company that delivers for you innovelogistics is completely unacceptable. It took 2 weeks before they could deliver it then they don't give a time frame till the night before like someone has to take the entire day off to receive it. I called on Friday morning they told me it would be at 307pm, so I called my son to come over a little before then. They showed up at 230 and left at 245, my son arrived around the same time but they were gone. I called at 300pm they said they had left. I requested them to go back and deliver it, they told me I was the 7th person on the list and they were now on the 11th person. They must deliver very fast to be able to do that. Well once again it was scheduled for the 28th computers at the company went down several days prior unable to give time again. They would call me Thursday night between 6-9pm, but no call. I called them on Friday and called Costco about getting a time the best they could do is tell me they would give me an hour notice. There was never a call. Monday I call again they schedule for this Friday July 5th but no time frame. I would like to know who would ever put up with this. I am suppose to either take 3 days off work or have someone else to for something that doesn't seem I will ever get. This kind of service is unacceptable. So if anyone lives in Gold Canyon AZ never buy anything from Costco that has to be delivered it may never get to you.

I hope someone will listen,

Sharon Clemons

• Updated by sharonclemons · Jul 03, 2019

I want what I paid for please

Costco Wholesalebilling counter no 2 timing 6:10pm

I am costco member from one year and always enjoy my shop here. But today i am really fade up from cashier rudeness. My cousin and me reach on cashier and according to rule i show her my card. She start scan my goods suddenly i get call one of my friend so i ask to my cousin pay for bill and i move 4 step from cashier and she refused to accept payment from my cousin card when he told her. Why you not accept my card for payment so she said card holder have to use his card for payment. I didn't understand when i pay for this membership that time no body tell me any this type of thing. It mean if my father came with me and he is not member of coscto he can't able to pay my bill from his card . Cashier name is satwinder

billing counter no 2 timing 6:10pm

• Ac
                    A.Costumer Jun 28, 2019

I'm sorry everyone does not agree with you here, but I actually do. I took the time to look on the Costco terms and conditions. It states the primary card holder is ultimately responsible to pay, but does not say they are required to be the actual person paying in the store while you are there. Here is the section on payment directly from their site:

Payment
                    Costco accepts all Visa cards, as well as cash, checks, debit/ATM, EBT and Costco Cash Cards. Photo identification and approval by a supervisor or manager may be required. A valid government-issued photo ID is required if you plan to pay by check. Cash, checks and EBT are not accepted at Costco.com, Costco Gas Stations or Costco Car Washes.
                    Costco does not accept manufacturers' discount coupons (other than those distributed by Costco) or other retail establishment discount coupons.
                    The Primary Member is responsible for purchases made by any additional cardholders. To pay by check, the member must have a valid driver's license or other state or government-issued photo identification on file with Costco. Any exceptions must be preapproved by the warehouse manager. Personal checks must be written in the exact amount due, issued on the member's checking account, pre-printed with the member's name and address, and presented by the member.
                    In the event that either the Primary Member or additional cardholder has a check returned by the bank, the Primary will pay the face amount of the check upon demand, plus a reasonable service charge and other expenses incurred. If any legal action is taken on behalf of Costco to collect payment on a check, the member writing the check will be liable for reasonable fees and costs of collection.

Costco Wholesaleemployee overfilling of customer cart/ lady hurt me

6/16/19 16:[protected]
                  Whse : 1017 Trm: 17 Trn: 363 OP: 128

I shopped Costco with my young son and husband. After paying/ getting through the register process/picking up our RING, we started walking toward the exit. I was holding my son's hand and my husband was pushing our cart. We paused to to the side talk to our son and within a minute an overloaded shopping cart smashed into me, hurting my left ankle and hurting my back that is fused with steel rods. The lady peaked out on the side of her cart because she couldn't see above the tall mass of purchases piled on her cart. I told her that she hurt me and that I have steel rods in my back. She said sorry twice and kept walking to the exit. EMPLOYEES SHOULD NOT pile purchases on a cart when the customer is a PETITE Asian lady. It's common sense. She also is at fault because NO ONE should push a cart if they CANNOT see what is in front of them. It's driving blind and led to me being hurt. My ankle is still in bad shape but because it was Father's Day and we were on our way to visit family, I did not want to complain to management and ruin my husband's special day. I am disappointed to say the least and would like management to view the video of my experience. NO ONE should go through such an ordeal that could have been avoided. -Veronica Padilla [protected]

employee overfilling of customer cart/ lady hurt me
                  employee overfilling of customer cart/ lady hurt me

Costco Wholesalefood court, pizza orders.

I ordered a pizza inside the store, on Amaden Exp. San Jose, Ca. they told me it would be a twenty minute wait. I said ok, waited my 20, went to the pre pay line, they pointed me to the pizza pickup, had about 20 people a head of me, I figured it wouldn't be long and would go fast.. huh!! What a joke!! Waited and waited, poeple started to argue and almost fight. Nobody came out to even explain why we were waiting so long, or what the problem was!! 45 minutes later, after wait my 20, I recieved my pizza..and found out they ran out of pizza boxes! So that halted the pizza machine !! Once it got going, The kids! That work in the pizza line, were taking people that was just walking up to the window ahead of the line that had now about 50 people in line. The mem confront of me were starting to argue and wanted to fight. Still, no management, no employee came out to explain what the hell was [email protected] why?? This is my question??
                    I feel because of the lack of organization in the food court, or pizza orders and filling the orders
                    Put poeple in danger like me, a 61 year old that just wanted to get pizza!! And children there too. You guys need to organize that pizza ordering business!! Seperate pre orders, from phone orders, and in line orders!! The just Cant be treated the same!! The fact that NOBODY came out to explain, offer our money back if we didn't want to wait, offer to order anything else or nothing!! I complained to the manager in the store, and he even admitted he saw the line!!
                    I'm so upset over this, and I'm not going to give this up until I have an answer! I'm going to boycott the pizza ordering, And let my friends know also.. there is no need for this to happen!! Please, please organize the pizza ordering!!

Costco Wholesalecredit card/membership

Applied for Costco Visa for myself and my wife about 3 months ago. I received my credit card but they never sent hers. Costco has canceled her membership card so even though we paid our annual dues she cannot shop anymore. We have called Citi Visa several times and never received the card even though they say they are taking care of it.
                      We would like our membership dues returned since I am the only one in the family that can shop there if you cannot resolve this issue in a timely manner.

Costco Wholesaleracist exit receipt checker

Every time I encounter Jorge the exit receipt checker he takes extra time to check my cart longer than he did with any nonblack customers. Today 6/7/2019 between 14:35 -14:45 Jorge asked me if I had a second receipt when I questioned why he was taking longer on my cart. I told him everything that was in my cart was on the receipt. Then a second employee came over to verify once he realized a argument had started. This whole situation humiliated me and I felt Jorge was trying to paint me as a thief. I have been a customer of this Elkridge, Md store since it opened. I spoke to Tawny, who was nice and sympathetic. The other manager a male was trying to figure out what Jorge was thinking. I don't care what Jorge was thinking. I was affected by Jorge's constant racial profiling that I have been subjected to every time I come in contact with him. Today was to much.I have been a customer at that store longer than he has had employment there. I do not appreciate his disrespectful and aggressive behavior. On a previous encounter he pulled my cart forward when I wasn't looking and caused me to lose my balance.

Jun 06, 2019

Costco Wholesale — tire center

Date 6/5/2019 Client [protected] I have been a member since 2008. shoping at costco it has always been ...

Costco Wholesalekirkland pistachios

We have purchased, and enjoyed, Kirkland Pistachios many times in the past. The bag we purchased yesterday (May 28) was VERY disappointing!! The bag seems to be filled with empty shells. Please view attached photo. Had this been the first time we purchased them, I NEVER would buy them again!

Contact information: Susan Mullins [protected]@yahoo.com
                          2412 Post Rd. [protected]
                          Sarasota, FL 34231

Thank you for your help in this matter,
                          Susan Mullins

kirkland pistachios
                          kirkland pistachios

Costco Wholesalecostco danville ca

We just left this store @ 2:23 pm on Monday, May 20th.

When we arrived I went into the store and a few minutes later my 82 year old husband walked into the store to join me.

As he walked in an officious blond woman demanded to see his Costco card. No one else had been asked for their card before entering. Why was he singled out? Because he is old?

As he struggled to find his card, I walked up to show her our Costco card and she let him in.

What is the deal? Do you need to show the card or not? Enforcing the rules for some people and not others is not fair.

Pam Miller
                            2011 Braemar Rd
                            Oakland

Costco Wholesalecaesar salad w /dressing #19927

Purchased the salad and the lettuce was really dirty. Mud was caked on individual pieces. The reason I am even complaining is because of the different
                              Medical outbreaks being traced back to lettuce and the unsafe handling of lettuce.

Thank you for your time and attention in this matter.

Justin Kravetz "Member"
                              [protected]

caesar salad w /dressing #19927
                              caesar salad w /dressing #19927

Costco Wholesaleracist cashier

Since when is it Costco policy to verify that the wife is a Costco member with her husband at the cashier? or is that only for interracial couples? I'm standing at the checkout with my husband who gave his Costco card as we were unloading. Then I gave my credit card to pay, which has the same last name as his. She takes my cars from me and then says she has to verify that I am a member. She gives my card to another employee as I'm digging my Costco card out of my purse. I show her my Costco card with my name matching my credit card and my husbands card account and name. She says they still have to verify it. We are beyond furious. This would not have happened to a same race married couple. I would understand asking for my ID to match my credit card but this is unacceptable, Courtney at Costco on Peachtree Dunwoody. Maybe we should switch to Sam's Club

• 4t
                                    4terare May 15, 2019

You need to be deported, slapped across the face and sued for your false claim of discrimination. It does not matter if the couple is the same race or interracial they have to verify. You are only ASSuming that this has to do with your being interracial. You are only ASSuming this would not happen if you were the same race. You sound like a fool.

Disgustipated1 Oct 13, 2019

@4terare Donald tRump, is that you? Well, he certainly does love the obviously racist, uneducated, petty and vindictive people such as yourself...just another deplorable human as himself

Disgustipated1 Oct 14, 2019

Why are you even here dummy? This is a complaint board for people to make complaints, not a comment board. It’s fairly obvious by your lack of common sense, no grasp of the English language and your posting of spiteful and prissy comments and not actually filing a complaint that you’re nothing but a troll, and a bad one at that. Individuals like you are a dime a dozen; no friends, no life and no goals...except to be a spiteful little troll

Disgustipated1 Oct 14, 2019

I think your momma dropped you in your head a number of times as a baby...only way to account for all of your pathetic behavior. You’re a loser; you know it, I know it and now everyone else knows it as well. You’ve been owned, and all you’re doing is making yourself look like more of a dip-chit with every keystroke, uneducated [censored]

Disgυstipated1 Oct 14, 2019

I do not hate my dumb daughter. I just wish she had never been born.All she does is cry and get on my nerves.