Conservicebill increase/customer service

A

This past month our utility bill for water and sewage tripled! We know there is no way we tripled our consumption this month. When I call to speak to customer service it connects me to an outsourced line in another country saying I've won a $100 gift card and they need my credit card information. When I decline the offer they either say they'll transfer me to someone who can answer my questions about the bill then they just hang up on me or they say those lines our currently down and hang up on me. Called multiple times and this is what happens every time. My apartment complex is of no help either and tells me to try emailing them instead.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices