Having problems with Southwest Gas?

Southwest Gas Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 860 6020 (Customer Service)
+1 800 331 1119 (Shareowner Services)
+1 702 876 7011 (Head Office)
5241 Spring Mountain Rd

Northern Nevada
400 Eagle Station Lane, Carson City, NV 89701-6493

Southern Nevada
P.O. Box 98890, Las Vegas NV 89193-8890

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Southwest Gas Customer Service. Initial Southwest Gas complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Southwest Gas above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Southwest Gas. Discuss the issues you have had with Southwest Gas and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Southwest GasGas Service

My gas was turned off yesterday 12/21/2020. I moved into this home a couple months ago during a divorce and at a time I had lost my job. I failed to change my address on the account.

I called today to have it turned back on and they said the earliest date is 12/30. I have no hot water, can't cook, and don't have heat. I am having family fly in for Christmas and this is a total disaster. When I told them this they told me this was my fault for not transferring service. Which is obviously true, but during this time I can't believe no one can do anything.

Absolutely shocking this is how they treat people. I wish there was a competitor maybe then they would care about their customers.

Southwest Gas CorporationStreet construction on Flowery Ave. Dayton, Nevada

The crew who is working this week of (5/4/20) on Flowery Ave. in Dayton Nevada is atrociously bad mannered and very unprofessional. Each day my neighbors and I need to drive by them when leaving and returning home. And each day this crew ignores us completely. We are all left wondering if we should try to squeeze past them to get to our homes or wait or what? And because they continue to ignore us we take a chance at squeezing through precariously close to the [censored] employee in the street whose sole purpose appears to be nothing more than watching the backhoe move back and forth while NOT paying attention to residential traffic. What is the purpose of all this? These very unprofessional individuals are putting both themselves and us at risk of injury or damage. These employees need to be re-trained on common courtesy and how to be safe and professional in the workplace and at a worksite. If they were my employees I would fire them all immediately.

Dec 13, 2019

Southwest Gas Corporation — Account 115980xx

Campany: southwest gas corporation Darius d lauth Account 115980xx June 1, 2018: account created without my...

Southwest Gas CorporationUtility service for my home

Around 4 days ago I called the gas company and requested new service. I have never had an account with Southwest. I was told that I would have to first send in copies of my ID and lease agreement. I thought it was odd, nevertheless I attempted to do so. Well I sent my ID and the lease agreement I am having a hard time with uploading it. It's not right that we've been days with no service and I have children. We've taken cold showers and I have wasted food tryna cook in a Crock-Pot instead of the stove. I feel completely humiliated. My friends and family say they were never asked for documents

Southwest Gas CorporationReckless driver

Me and my wife were driving down Buffalo towards flamingo tonight Wednesday July 24th at 9:47 pm when I passed through the light at spring mountain it was yellow and I see behind me a Southwest gas truck run the red light so then I get to the left turn on flamingo Blvd. He pulls up next to me in the inside turn lane, the light turned green he squeeled his tires so about 100 ft. Past the light he starts coming into my lane I am blowing my horn and he just keeps coming over I literally had to floor my gas pedal to get ahead of him before he completely came over. I then got over to the fast lane and stopped in a turn lane waiting for him to pass so I could get his licence plate number so he slowed way down eventually he passed me so I got behind him and took down his licence plate number. The plate number is 226-G33 I don't know if he is drunk or just a wreckless driver but he should not be driving on the road period! He nearly killed me and my wife and I expect something done about this!!! I will be following up with customer service and speaking with supervisors and management

Southwest Gas CorporationGas leak

I had an odor of leaking gas that I called to have checked before 7 am. I had to leave to take my husband to the airport and of course the tech came in i the house when i told the dispatcher that i would be gone. He left no information he only turned off the gas. I called at 8:30 for information and they had none other than the gas was turned off. About an hour later I requested it be turned back on since his report said that he did not find a leak and all looked good. So why was it turned off one has to wonder??!! It is now 5 pm and no tech. I have called several times through the day and everyone one I talk to is very unaware of the process, the number of techs, the schedule. They are very good at spinning the tale that they are told to say to ‘customers' - or should i say their ‘prisoners.' They are the only gas utility in town. We have to use them. They feel entitled and so they don't care how inconvenient their lack of service is, they don't care about lying to the customer. Who is in charge of this?!! I am so glad it was not a cold day. I would've been without heat all day. It's not being without the utility that is concerning, it's their ‘I don't care' way of dealing with customers that is broken.

Southwest Gas Corporation — Deposit

I have Southwest gas and they are requesting a $525 deposit for paying my gas bill late. I emailed them...

Southwest Gas — Horrible horrible people

I literally am trying to start service in my name and there telling me I have been living there at the...

Southwest Gas — Service

Southwest gas employees lied. I signed up for service and checked the box for a phone call when they were...

Southwest Gas — Southwest gas charges

Account # [protected] I sold my house in Carson City, NV on January 26, 2015. On January 27th, I...

Southwest Gas — EEP charge

Our all Republican Arizona Corporation Commission, which is supposed to be protecting us, has allowed SW Ga...

Southwest Gas — Privacy and notification for pipe installation

My husband, 5-year old, and I have become victims of Southwest Gas pipe installations in our neighborhood...

Southwest Gas — $135.00 deposit

We have so little income that the IRS does not require us to file, so of course we struggle to keep the bill...

Southwest Gas Corp — Service Transfer Refusal

I am a handicapped senior citizen. Due to the economic and unemployment situation in this country, I have...

Southwest Gas Corp — Billing Practices

I became a Southwest Gas customer in November 2008. During that time I have been late with my payment several...