Conservice Utility Billingover charging

R Review updated:

In 3 months, I have seen my water/sewer bill rise from $90.00 to $168.00 to $258.00

I live by myself so I know how much water get's used.

I have complained multiple times about them to my building manager, and to them in person and no one has done anything. I was gone for two weeks during the $258.00 month so I know they are screwing me.

I would avoid these guys at all costs.

• Ka
    kay1938 Feb 27, 2011

i am interested in a class action against conservice!

• Au
    Austiner Mar 17, 2011

I do agree as I see the utility bill is growing every month now, more specifically charge on the sewer doubles up every month. I am in Austin, TX. Any Austiners out there, please comment if you are having issue with Conservice billing.

• Gc
    gccradioscience Mar 20, 2011

Conservice reminds me of the sewer.

• Wi
    WitsEnd Nov 15, 2012

Yes I am having huge issues with ConService in Austin. I live alone, and my "usage" jumped from 5k to 19k in one month. $50-60.00/month, to $225.00.
    The thing I find that has to be illegal is that my landlord (Alexan) will not accept your rent without your water bill. They send an eviction notice if you try to pay rent only while you work out your water. so I have paid over 200.00 per month for years, with no attempt at restiituion by anyone. It is robbery.
    This is not true of any other utility - how are they allowed to tie up your rent with a utility that is clearly being billed in error? I am ready to go to the news . . . I don't know what else to do.

• Ro
    Rochoa Nov 14, 2014

I agree. I moved back to the same apartment complex nine years later after owning a home thinking I'll save money by renting. Then I got the conservice bill. Yikes! Didn't see that coming nor have I budgeted for it. I used to just pay water when I lived here and it was never more than $50. Conservice has charged me $150. The girl in the office was acting really nervous about discussing this with me. Something fishy here.

• Ap
    APmom Mar 19, 2018

Conservice is ridiculous. I say we get Gephart. I’ve gone from $30 to $70 in a matter of months. They are charge tenants way to much. I live alone, but because I live in a two bedroom I pay more. My complex has got to find a new company.

• Ta
    Tabitha Svensson Jul 18, 2018

I live in College Station, and I just received a "2 cycle delay" bill from these guys and I am furious. Been paying utilities along with rent every first of the month during my lease with my apartment complex, and then I get this bill? I'm really looking into filing a claim against them for overcharging and fraudulent billing.

• Ni
    nichole avalos Aug 13, 2018

I live in a very small studio in Phoenix and I am having the EXACT same problem since this company took over. My water was originally included in lease and was $38, however after switching to this company my water bill is now divided up between the building and it's now $60-81 I'm gone all day at work no washer and have never used my dishwasher...I'm a single mom and this is just too much for me, and on top of that the apartments are now going to also be charging a "common area bill" which means they will add an additional bill monthly for all the outdoor lights, pool lights, and parking lot lights...why is this now our responsibility!?! Something needs to be done but I don't know where to start.

• Ti
    Tina Miranda Aug 02, 2019

I am wanting to take this all the way! We need a nationwide class action suit. There is already a FL class action against CON-Service ( their name says it all ). I am working on a legal team who will take this class action case, currently in NV. If anyone is interested in joining me, please let me know.

• Kn
    KNK73 Oct 31, 2019

@Tina Miranda Hi my apt. complex CB Lofts, Ram Properties, started using conservice 2 months ago and my sewage bill alone under conservice is more than my water /sewage combined under APEX Billing. I live in an 1 bedroom apt., nothing has changed with my living situation that could account for this drastic increase outside of the billing company. Not only that, we are now being charged$6.56 for water base, $6.56 for sewage, and $6 service fee. I work for an attorney who is looking into a class action lawsuit here in GA. I created an email address for anyone who would like to be a party in the Class Action, the email address I created for this purpose is [protected]@yahoo.com I also feel like my apt. complex CB Lofts, managed by Ram Properties are allowing this company to bill this way because it increases their revenue.

Marcus777 Nov 03, 2019

Very interested in a class action lawsuit. This company needs to be exposed and held accountable.

CONService engages in fraudulent, illegal billing practices. They overestimate usage. They say individual meters work yet "we can't get a read." Read the reviews on BBB and elsewhere. CONService's answer is often "must be a maintenance issue." No, the issue is CONService and its corrupt billing practices and duplicitous "customer service." Hundreds/thousands of complaints online can't be wrong. CONService is wrong and one day will pay.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices