Yahoo.com Account

Posted: Sep 1, 2016 by

email password issue

Federal Way, Washington
Yahoo.com
Trying to log into my old email and don't know the password so I click on forgot password and it brings me to a new page that asks me security questions to verify my old phone number which is fine I did that filled in the blank of the missing digits problem is I don't have that phone anymore so I say that I need to try a different route and it takes me to a backup email which I'm locked out of as well now I can verify my name my information on my email account I get on the phone with customer support after a long. Of trying to get just my emails address out for him to understand he gives me this big spiel about how that he can tell somebody is hacked my account and for the small fee of starting at 99.99 he can get me back into my email what the heck is up with that so I have customer support on the phone and they say that they can help me get into my email but they got to charge me $100 like what the hell is that he saying I've been hacked by somebody out of this country out of the state and it's some sort of fear yes some protection on my email I don't know it just bothers me that he was able to get back into my email and I gave him all the information and he wouldn't help me unless I paid $
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree