Xoom.com / Unreliable Service

1 301 Brannan St # 5San Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: Phone: (415) 777-4800

I had an urgent business transaction in the Philippines that needed money fast. I spoke to XOOM.com representatives to make sure that my party in the Philippines could pick it up within 30 minutes. Raymond from their approval department guaranteed that it will be ready in 30 minutes. When I didn't receive a confirmation after 45 minutes, I called their approval deparment again and they tell me that it will be another hour. I explained the situation and I was told that it should be ready within the hour. An hour and a half later, nothing yet... so I called again and they said another hour.

This guys are LIARS and should NOT be trusted. I'll go with Western Union next time. I used them before and the money was available within 30 minutes. I used XOOM.com this time for the convenience of doing it online.

If you read this, kindly inform everyone you know who sends money to the Philippines NOT TO USE XOOM.com.

Ra

Comments

• Le
      2nd of Oct, 2009

HUwag na huwag gagamitin ang XOOM.com. Mamamatay ka muna sa kunsumisyon bago mo makuha ang pera mo. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE use other reliable companies like MOneygram and western union instead.Mabagal at ubod ng kulit kumontak sa customer service. VERY POOR in all aspects.