Menu
Capital Growth Group Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Capital Growth Group
reviews & complaints

www.capitalgrowthgroup.org

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.5 14 Reviews

Capital Growth Group Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Capital Growth Group at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Capital Growth Group has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Capital Growth Group. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Capital Growth Group reviews & complaints

A

Capital Growth Group Amazin service and professionalism

Amazin service and professionalism. Assisted in every aspect for several glitches that occured and insured the sale was successful.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Capital Growth Group Extremely efficient and accommodating group to work with!

Extremely efficient and accommodating group to work with! My spouse and I can be needy at times, and the team accommodated everyone of our needs. Well done!

Review (Rewritten):
They were really good at getting things done and were very understanding! Sometimes my partner and I can be a bit demanding, but the team took care of all our requests. Great job!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Capital Growth Group My experience with Capital Growth Group a couple months ago was fast, fair, and reasonable, and I would recommend this business to others

My experience with Capital Growth Group a couple months ago was fast, fair, and reasonable, and I would recommend this business to others seeking to sell homes. They were really good at what they do and helped me sell my house without any problems. The process was quick and they gave me a fair price for my property. I was happy with the outcome and would definitely use their services again if I ever need to sell another house. The staff was friendly and professional, and they answered all my questions without any fuss. Overall, I had a positive experience with Capital Growth Group and would recommend them to anyone looking to sell their home.

Hide full review

Is Capital Growth Group legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates Capital Growth Group highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about Capital Growth Group raises questions. Diligently reviewing Capital Growth Group's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering Capital Growth Group's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Capital Growth Group earns 88% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Capital Growth Group near-perfect at 88% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Capital Growth Group. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Capital Growth Group has received 9 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of Capital Growth Group's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Capitalgrowthgroup.org has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Capital Growth Group website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Capitalgrowthgroup.org has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Capitalgrowthgroup.org has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The capitalgrowthgroup.org may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Capital Growth Group protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Capital Growth Group I worked with Capital Growth Group on sellin one of my rental properties in Parma

I worked with Capital Growth Group on sellin one of my rental properties in Parma. They were easy to work with and kept me informed on the closin process throughout the sale to make it an easy transition.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Capital Growth Group This company bought my property in Northeast Ohio and was great to work with

This company bought my property in Northeast Ohio and was great to work with. The closing was done within 3 weeks and the process was rather easy. Nothing was really required on my end. I would recommend them.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Capital Growth Group I had a rental property on the market with a holdover tenant still living in the house

I had a rental property on the market with a holdover tenant still living in the house. The Capital Growth Group understood the situation and took the necessary steps to complete the transaction. I felt people from CGG were courteous, responsive and professional.

K

Capital Growth Group Capital Growth Group was great when we sold our house

Capital Growth Group was great when we sold our house. The whole team was nice, smart, and knew what they were doing. Tyler Powell was especially awesome. We'd totally use them again if we weren't already super happy in our forever home!

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Capital Growth Group Tyler was great!

Tyler was great! He was super helpful and answered all my questions, even the ones I thought were dumb. He explained everything really well too. My house sold fast and I got the price I wanted. Now my neighbor wants Tyler's info too!

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Capital Growth Group I selled my rental house to Capital Growth Group a few months ago

I selled my rental house to Capital Growth Group a few months ago. Me and my wife are very happy with how smooth and quick the whole process went. The team at CGG were professional and quick to respond to any questions I had along the way. The whole process took less than 1 month.

Capital Growth Group Non stop phone harasment

Non stop phone harasment. They keep calling me, wanting to buy my house. I've said no at least 12 times and told them to stop calling me and take me off their list. But next week, they do it again. I'm sick and tired of this company's harasment.

N

Capital Growth Group On 10-27-22, this company sent me a spam text

On 10-27-22, this company sent me a spam text. As this number has been on the do not call registry for over five years, and I've never dealt with them before, this is illegal. A ComplaintsBoard.com Accredited business should not be partaking in criminal activity.

W

Capital Growth Group This company keeps calling me 4 times every day

This company keeps calling me 4 times every day. I've told them more than 10 times that I ain't the person they're looking for and I ain't interested in their business. But they keep bothering me with phone calls and texts every day. This ain't right for a legit business.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Capital Growth Group This company keeps bothering me about a house I don't even own

This company keeps bothering me about a house I don't even own. I've asked them many times to stop bothering me, but they won't. It's starting to scare me and my family. We don't own that house, we'll never own it, and even if I did own it, I wouldn't sell it to these awful people because they don't have the decency to stop bothering me. I want this company to leave me and my family alone, I want the bothering to stop. I'd also appreciate a suggestion from the ComplaintsBoard.com about any legal options I might have to make these pests stop bothering me and my family.

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Capital Growth Group Capital Growth Group backed outta the deal they had with me to buy my crib

Capital Growth Group backed outta the deal they had with me to buy my crib. One dude said they bailed 'cause the appraisal came back too low, while the other dude said the loan company for their investor went belly up. None of these excuses were in the contract's fine print. The contract had a $1000 deposit that was supposed to go to ***. But that dude at Onyx Title never took the deposit. I should get that money, but I can't 'cause they never put it in. Capital Growth didn't hold up their end of the deal and now they owe me that $1000 deposit, but they still haven't coughed it up.

Capital Growth Group Customer Reviews Overview

Capital Growth Group is a highly reputable investment firm that has garnered positive reviews from clients and industry experts alike. With a focus on providing exceptional financial services, they have established themselves as a trusted partner for individuals and businesses seeking to grow their capital.

One of the key strengths of Capital Growth Group is their team of experienced professionals who possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the investment industry. Clients have praised their ability to provide personalized investment strategies tailored to individual needs and goals. The firm's commitment to understanding their clients' financial objectives ensures that they can deliver optimal results.

Another aspect that sets Capital Growth Group apart is their dedication to transparency and integrity. Clients appreciate the open and honest communication they receive throughout the investment process. This level of transparency fosters trust and allows clients to make informed decisions about their investments.

Capital Growth Group's wide range of investment options is also highly regarded. They offer a diverse portfolio of investment opportunities, including stocks, bonds, real estate, and alternative investments. This variety allows clients to diversify their portfolios and potentially maximize their returns.

Furthermore, Capital Growth Group's exceptional customer service has been praised by clients. Their responsive and knowledgeable team is always available to address any concerns or questions that clients may have. This level of support ensures that clients feel valued and well taken care of.

Overall, Capital Growth Group has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for their expertise, transparency, investment options, and customer service. As a reputable investment firm, they have consistently demonstrated their commitment to helping clients achieve their financial goals.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Capital Growth Group contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Capital Growth Group?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Capital Growth Group Customer Service. Initial Capital Growth Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Capital Growth Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Capital Growth Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Capital Growth Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.