Wolfchase Chrysler / Jeep-bartlett Tennesse / I will never again buy a car from this dealership!

I purchased a vehicle from them in March 06. This vehicle was used and did not have but one key for it, but I was promised that they would get me the other key, which they never did and I talked to my salesman who acted as if he never promised this (I should have gotten it in writing) so I still do not have a key for my husband to this day. This vehicle was also missing a tire jack which I did not know until a few weeks after I had it. Recently I refinanced this vehicle for a cheaper interest rate. The existing loan was paid in full by the new lender. I had taken out gap insurance and the extended warranty on the original loan. I also took out gap insurance on the new loan. I was told to go to the dealership and cancel the old gap insurance plan and the extended warranty if I no longer wanted to keep it and I would get a refund on both since they had been paid in full. Because if I did not cancel it I would be paying twice for gap insurance since the original was paid in full and the new lender added it on when I refinanced. I am no math genious and I can figure this one out. I went and filled out all the paperwork to process the cancellation and had no problems. I called three weeks later to inquire if my paperwork had been processed because I still had no check, and the original finance manager that took care of this process no longer worked there. I talked to another finance manager who was very rude, not helpful and gave me grief about canceling my extended warranty after such a short time. I really did not fell comfortable about the decision to get the extended warranty to begin with, but I was kind of bullied into it, the way car salesman tend to do. I did not want to be harassed about my decision to cancel it but I was. He also informed me that I would not be getting anything for the gap insurance because I had not paid much on it. He is obviously not intelligent enough to figure out that a full refund is due because it is paid in full. I will never again buy a car from this dealership after the way we have been treated.

Cl

Comments

Bt
  5th of Jan, 2007

January 2007

The engine light on my PT Cruiser came on last week. We called Wolfchase Chrysler (I bought the car in another state before we moved). We were told it would probably go off on its own but to bring it in for a check. We had also received a recall notice and wanted that checked. We were told they could get to us on Tuesday, January 2nd which wasn't convenient with my work schedule. Instead we scheduled the service for Friday. I called the day prior to find out where to leave it the night before. On the day the work was supposed to take place, I was called at noon and told they were looking at my car at that time, had not found any problems, etc. When my fiance called at 3 p.m., he was told my car had not even been touched and they were still working on cars from the previous Tuesday.
This is ridiculous! Does the right arm not talk to the left at this dealership?

We will never EVER use them again and would not THINK of purchasing anything from them.