Whirlpool Of India Limited / Washing Machine / vibration problem!
My Whirlpool washing machine model H-65 is a top loading fully automatic machine which is a sleek good looking Golden color master piece and works fine all the time EXCEPT around 7 mins on the digital display remaining suddenly it will start vibrating like as if there is some earthquake. Two customer calls from the company resulted in buying another sleek troley from Whirlpool but problem remains the same.
Now it is everyday affair that somebody has to wait for this earthquake and then run towards the machine to close the wash cycle at premature stage and again start spin cycle. So all that look good and sleek may not necessarily perform as well (may be problem with my piece as every piece has its own resonance frequency).
More Whirlpool Of India Limited / Washing Machine Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool Corporation - machine not repaired since 3 months
- Whirlpool Corporation - jennair grates and heating element replacement kit
- Whirlpool Corporation - whirlpool dryer 
- Whirlpool Corporation - whirlpool wrf995fifz 
- Whirlpool Corporation - whirlpool cabrio washer