Whirlpool Corporationwhirlpool refrigerator model# wrx735sdbm00 s/n# kr2316707

i purchased the Whirlpool refrigerator model# WRX735SDBM00 from Lowe's on June 16, 2015, and the extended warranty from Lowe's. I have had nothing but problems from day one with the ice maker, control panel on the front, ice dispenser on the outside of the refrigerator, the dispenser lights, the calibrate measured fill, and several more things. i could go on and on. From day one we have had nothing but problems to the point to where the appliance repair company didn't know what else to do to fix it. The last time the appliance repair company was out he said "i don't know what else to do to fix all the problems you are having with this refrigerator, I think Lowe's should just replace your refrigerator." All of these issues have been going on for 3 years now. I think just about everything that we have had problems with has been replaced more than once and it still has not fixed it. i know for sure the complete ice maker and storage bin has been replaced 3 times. Well Lowe's does not want to replace it and so now i'm stuck with a refrigerator that does not work properly. My food is spoiling because it does not cool properly and we are having to buy bag ice because you cannot depend on the ice maker. the lights on the control panel pretty much do there own thing. i will never buy appliances from Lowe's again and always tell everyone I know not to purchase appliances from Lowe's or buy their extended warranty.

Whirlpool Corporation
Whirlpool Corporation

• Whirlpool Corporation Customer Care's Response, Nov 23, 2018

Hi Cons. Because you are under a legally binding contract with your Extended Service Provider, we are not able to offer any further assistance. Please understand that by doing so, it would violate the terms of your contract. If you have any concerns related to your coverage, you would need to escalate your concerns through your Extended Service Provider as they will be able to provide you with the best assistance possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.