Whirlpool Corporation — oven akp 444/ix
2 weeks ago, the interior glass of the oven door suddenly blowed. We have realized it by the sound of our little son (2 years old) who was near the oven. He just opened the door and it suddenly blowed. He was not holding any material, so he didnt hit or knocked on the glass. Fortunately he couldnt get any damage by glass particles which have spreaded around.
I complaint that, while I was expecting excuses from the service guy, they want to charge the changing of glass (with complete door) to me as 98 euro + labor cost.
If my son would have injured seriously (it was the case) from that blow, who could be account for the injury? Please I ask a compensation for this trouble.
Whirlpool Corporation Customer Care's Response, Nov 23, 2018
We are very sorry for the frustrations. However, since you are located outside of the US, you will need to contact the representatives in your area.
More Whirlpool Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool / Cabrio Washer - wpw 
- Whirlpool India - Mastermind Refrigerator - non-functioning refrigerator
- Whirlpool - whirlpool dryer handle!
- Whirlpool Air Conditioner - not working due to many drawback 
- Whirlpool - defective kitchenaid products