Wendy's Restaurant / raw chicken
Last night my fiancee and I went to Wendy's for some (not so fast) fast food. We both ordered Spicy Chicken sandwiches. Unfortunately, about a quarter of the way into my sandwich I noticed an odd texture in my mouth and realized I was eating RAW chicken. I immediately spit the chicken out and looked through my sandwich to find that almost the entire chicken patty was COMPLETELY RAW. I'm on the lookout now for salmonella symptoms, and I pray to God I don't get sick. I've already had stomach cramps and a headache, but I'm hoping these issues are unrelated.
I called the Wendy's corporate office to complain because I'm pretty sure their chicken patties are delivered to the stores pre-cooked (or so they say). I left a message, so we'll see if anyone ever calls me back.
More Wendy's Restaurant Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy's - spoiled food, or poor employee hygiene! 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - restaurant food 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - store #00001943 
- Wendy’s - food 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - food 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - frosty drinks