Wendy's Restaurant / terrible service!
On the afternoon of December 4th 2007 I made my usual stop to the Wendys Restaurant near my office to grab a Frosty and a salad. While waiting to hand the employee my money he and a co worker were saying very inappropriate things about me. "I would steal dose' glasses" isn't exactly a hospitable thing to say to a customer. As I was driving away and after having my quarter tossed at me, the one employee decided to yell "GAY BOB" as I was putting my car into DRIVE. I will never eat at wendys again. I have tried to email the corporate to complain and on the website it says that the complaints are down for maintenance. I tried calling the store and asking for the manager but the guy said he was the manager. I recognized the voice, how am I supposed to complain if the person who you are supposed to complain to was the one in question!
If anyone checks the wendys website and says it is up, please tell me. If nothing is done about this, I have no problem going to a lawyer with discrimination.
More Wendy's Restaurant Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy's - spoiled food, or poor employee hygiene! 
- Wendy’s - food 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - food 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - frosty drinks
- Wendy's Restaurant in Danville, VA - given wrong food or not all of the food ordered
- Wendy’s - product