Wendy's Restaurant / terrible service!

Rehoboth Beach, DE, United States Review updated:

On the afternoon of December 4th 2007 I made my usual stop to the Wendys Restaurant near my office to grab a Frosty and a salad. While waiting to hand the employee my money he and a co worker were saying very inappropriate things about me. "I would steal dose' glasses" isn't exactly a hospitable thing to say to a customer. As I was driving away and after having my quarter tossed at me, the one employee decided to yell "GAY BOB" as I was putting my car into DRIVE. I will never eat at wendys again. I have tried to email the corporate to complain and on the website it says that the complaints are down for maintenance. I tried calling the store and asking for the manager but the guy said he was the manager. I recognized the voice, how am I supposed to complain if the person who you are supposed to complain to was the one in question!

If anyone checks the wendys website and says it is up, please tell me. If nothing is done about this, I have no problem going to a lawyer with discrimination.

Thanks.

Comments

Ev
  27th of Aug, 2008
8/26/07 My husband and I came from a doctors appt. to get a simple meal to go at Wendy's. He orderded a hamburger with cheese and a coke. I ordered a spicy chicken sandwich with no mayo and a salad. We also left our change for the clerk. When we arrived home my husbands coke was not there. We havn't eaten Wendy's for about 2yrs. We are not fast food people. I remember the spicy chicken sandwich to be much bigger with more spices. It tasted terrible. It had no taste. I ate the salad. My husband ate most of his burger which looked like mush to me. Well that evening his stomach ached. I had to give him pepto bismul and a heating pad. I got sick the next day. I had the runs and felt miserable. We vowed never to go to Wendy's again. What a change after 2yrs.

Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company Logo Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company
Overall Satisfaction Rating