Wendy's / wrong order every time

1 Cedar St.Milford, MA, United States Review updated:

9 out of 10 times that I go through the drive through there they (the idiots behind the fast food window F something up! This has been going on for years and you may ask yourself well, why does she continue to go there??? Wel, I like the food when it's correct! But I know I'm NOT the only one- so many friends as well neighbors here in Milford agree and are disgusted but we continue to keep mouths shut and visit the place- Food's "usually" good I should say actually. PLEASE Someone do something- Gonna attempt to call Wendy's headquarters...Wish they would straighten this out I mean come' on it's the easiest job in the world people?!?

Comments

• Me
      14th of Feb, 2015

We went to purchase 10 double cheeseburgers and 3 fries. The problem is when we got home we seen we were shorted a few burgers and fries were hard..But that's not all, the burgers were singles not doubles. We live 30 minutes away and had to go back just for the order to get done wrong again. And saturated with lots of mustard. The meat on 3 of the burgers tasted or felt like they had either been reheated several times or over cooked and reheated. Not the first time it happened but very rare. We waited at the speaker for them to take our order for around 15 minutes and another 20 minutes just to get the order just for it all to be wrong and have to make second trip and it still wrong. The only good thing is attitudes were. Please let me knpw what we can do. Thanks. Troy Alabama. Melisa morgan please contact me.