Wendys Hamburgers- / very poor service!
On August 1 2007 I purchased two Southwest salads from Wendys on Tyndall Parkway in Callaway Florida. I drove home (approve 6-8 miles) to discover that my chili for the salads were not included in the bag.
I called Wendys talked to the manager who explained that I could drive back 6-8 miles to pick up the chili or come back anytime to get the chili. What really got me about it was he (the manager) stated that he noticed the pick up window attendent failed to give me the chili.
Also the next day I made special trip to Wendys to pick up the chili... I ordered two more southwest taco salads to go as I did the day before.
I let the manager know what I was told the day before ...that I could pick up the chili anytime... she looked on some clipboard and stated she couldn't issue two chilis because there was no proof of the phone call or a note from the other manager.
I even produced the receipt from the day before and explained that yes I received the salad but not the chili that is supposed to "make" the salad. At that point I was embarrassed and made to feel like a deadbeat or criminal fro even asking for what I paid for the day before.
Well today August 3rd I finally received the two chilis by sitting at the order speaker until a manager via speaker said he would issue the two chilis. I guess if the police were called I could have been arrested for trespassing?
Maybe that is the answer to fastfood restaurant complaint resolution!... hit em in the drive up lane!
But I do not like being treated like a criminal for something that I paid for and was not issued due to a mistake by an employee then snubbed by not one but two managers!
The money paid was the least of the problem the chili was the next least problem the major issue is the treatment of the legitimate customer's complaint.
I will return to this Wendys only under a real dire circumstances such as the earth stopping and my vehicle crashing into Wendys by the inertia of the earth stopping on it's axis!
More Wendys Hamburgers- Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendy's - Frosty's - changed the formula?? 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - bathrooms.
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - the 4 for 4
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - workers being loud and obnoxious
- Wendy’s on Sugarloaf Parkway GA - never open on time
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - managers dad terrorizing our employees