Wendys / miller hill mall area location sucks

1 Duluth, MN, United States Review updated:

they ignored us in dt when we tried to order, the workers kept on chatting away while we tried to get their attention. we ended up just pulling forward, and no one would come to the window to give any explanation or to take our order. they would look right at us and then turn their backs and continue whatever enthralling conversation they were having. there was another car behind us too and they held up them getting their order . after nearly ten minutes of this i got out of the car and knocked on the window the lady who was supposed to be taking our order opened it and tried saying we never even said anything to her, but we tried ordering several times and even honked the horn but she ignored us. she refused to take our order at the window, and told to drive back around to the speaker in a very rude manner. we left without ordering. i am a shift supervisor at a different fast food restaurant, and if an employee pulled a stunt like this in our dt they would be sent home with a write up at the very least.you are never supposed to ignore a customer in the dt especially at the window. i will never eat here again and i will tell everybody i know about how much this place sucks.

Su

Comments

• Ni
      10th of Mar, 2009

My 2 yr. old son recently fell and scraped his knee pretty bad outside of one of our local stores, due to grease on the sidewalk from an employee flinging it all over the place. I think they were throwing it into the dumpster. I told the cashiere while I ordered some food for my son and I. While we were waiting for our food I heard her telling someone "I saw the scrape it looks pretty bad and it's still bleeding." They gave him a toy for 3 yrs and older, they didn't even bother to ask me how old he was ! Another careless mistake ! I asked them to clean up the grease so no one else would get hurt but after lunch when we left it was melted on the sidewalk. This store in Sanford, florida located in the seminole center in front of super walmart has NO concideration for its customers and no compassion for little children ! The district manager did contact me the next day and informed me the owner would call me 3 days from then on monday the 9th of march 2009. No one called me, go figure, so I called the dist. manager back. He stated the lady was not back yet she would be back today which was tuesday the 10th of march and to call back around 3:00 p.m. . WHAT?????Why should I have to call back?? Don't you care about customer satisfaction or small children getting hurt on your property because of a careless employee ??????