Walmart Vision Center, Clfd PA / receptionist poor customer service
Phoned to make eye appr and receptions, was really rude. When asked for husbands DOB, gave it to her then she asked how old he was? Then she was rude and said well what's the age? ...???? Then hung up without saying thank you or saying anything.
Then day of appt, we said we are here for appt, she asked for contacts or glasses I said neither and she rolled her eyes, said fill out paperwork and give back when finished.
She said we don't take that insurance either! Very stern, and ignorant even watching interactions with other customers. Older fellow came in to desk and she turned and sad not there over here!!! Rudely!!!
Very very Very rude!!! (Blonde haired woman with glasses)
Never again! The only reason to keep app was that husband needed glasses asap and there were no appts available anywhere else.
More Walmart Vision Center, Clfd PA Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - gift card $500
- Walmart Shipping Carrier - san pellegrino water 8.4fl. oz.. ordered online
- Walmart Store - Meridian ID on Ten Mile Road - store is continuously understocked, out of things or discontinuing items.
- Walmart - 19" blue ombre table lamp
- Walmart Stores - charging us for an item that we returned (receipt & tracking included)