FreeShipping.com Logo

FreeShipping.com

Having problems with FreeShipping.com?

PO Box 290728
Wethersfield, Connecticut
United States - 06129-0728

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FreeShipping.com.

Complaints & Reviews

FreeShipping.comCash back on purchase

Made a $3,000 purchase through Home Depot 05/2020. Should have received $300 cash back. When I did not receive the cash back I contacted Freeshipping.com I was told to send in a copy of my receipt, which I did. After several emails and phone calls, I was finally told two weeks ago I would be receiving the cash back. I was sent an email a few days ago saying now I would not and it was at their sole descretion if they would honor it. The email said I had received another incentive, which I did not. I asked them to tell me what I received and they did not provide that info. So the basically keep the $300.

Aug 03, 2020

FreeShipping.com — Payment not received

I did not receive my check for march 2020. I did receive an email on april 16th stating my check for march in...

FreeShipping.comBeing charged a monthly fee of $13.00

I called freeshipping.com when I realized I was being charged $13 a month since December 2019. When I called freeshipping.com they told me I had purchased something from Kohls on December 1st. I asked them to cancelt it.
    I called Kohls and asked. I have never been in a Kohls store. They had nothing on file that I had purchased online or in the store. It is a scam...

FreeShipping.comServices provided

I noticed I am being billed $13.00 a month for this free shipping service. I tried to go to their website several times to see what vendors use this service to determine if I want to continue this membership. However, every time I try to go to their website I get an error message. I am now submitting a dispute to my credit card account to discontinue this charge.

FreeShipping.comIt does not take off any shipping.. It's a rip off.. I just want it canceled...

First this does not work its a rip off.. I want out.. And to cancel they said it would cost me 37.00... They have been taking out 13.00 a month from my bank acccount.. I want it stop and u can do this for me... Thank u very much!!! I thought when I took this on I would get no shipping on my thing but no way.. I have bought clothes I got no shipping off.. Why? Cause it does not work...

samuel cohen Oct 21, 2020

I am being charged 10.00 dollars a mo. for no reason. I tried to delete the service and it will not delete. this is a ripoff how can I stop this charge

FreeShipping.comRefund... Never used this company

I would like the refund immediately. I never used this service... This is a scam and fraud. I will turn this over to the Attorney General and the FTC if I do not receive my refund immediately. Name is Brittney Nevarez
          658 S 100 W Orem, Utah 84058

FreeShipping.comPersonal creations

I ordered a gift on personal creations on the 16th of July. Oct 29th I noticed that I've been getting charged 13.00 since july. I don't do memberships so I knew this was an error. I pulled all my emails even from trash and none from freeshipping.com. I called and this lady tells my that because my email was on there that I filled out the form for a free money back rebate. I laughed in her face as she was full of [censored]. She was blaming me but did refund supposedly. Watch your statements.

FreeShipping.comic free shipping

So what I've read up on, is how they grab you is you're on a site you don't know, go to buy something and they offer FREE SHIPPING, so duh, you go for that option. But when you do, and hit buy, they automatically sign you up for a subscription, without you knowing, and yanks money from you month to month.

Instead of 12.97 each month, they took about ten bucks each month, for three months. So I called them and they canceled my subscription, but no refunds for the money they took, without me knowing. Cut ties, they're a scam.

• Fr
                  FreeShipping.com CS Oct 31, 2019

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear about this experience. The membership fee is included in the registration form. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected] I will be happy to assist you with a refund.

Thanks,

Samantha
                  Customer Support Supervisor

Jul 16, 2019

FreeShipping.com — Get charged $12.97 from my account

I didnt order or anything, you charged me 12.97dollars.. without any reason. I dont want this anymore...

FreeShipping.comcharged $9.97 for no reason!?!

The first time it happen was on 02/26/19 and it only took $1.97 so i didn't really notice but then it became $9.97 on 03/12/19 and its been the same on 04/04/19 & 05/06/19. I guess they forgot about June because on 07/08-9/19 they took $9.97 . i called them on 07/08/19 they answered and they were trying to find my account but the thing is i don't remember ever creating an account with them so it was useless . They later said that they would called me in the next 24 hours with their supervisor to refund me my money but i never got a call. Email is [protected]@gmail.com
                IC *FREESHIPPING.C [protected] CT S469056454815983 CARD 8888
                IC *FREESHIPPING.C [protected] CT S389070384896687 CARD 8888
                IC *FREESHIPPING.C [protected] CT S309093375958266 CARD 8888
                IC *FREESHIPPING.C [protected] CT S469123362702772 CARD 8888
                IC *FREESHIPPING.C [protected] CT S589189358226762 CARD 8888
                IC *FREESHIPPING.C [protected] CT S469188356962819 CARD 8888

FreeShipping.comcustomer service

If you shop a lot I'd say use this company because they give the highest cash back rebate and reimburse on shipping costs. However Customer Service from the "supervisors" to call center chat reps are so unprofessional. I swear if I didn't get a lot of coupons I'd stick with Ebates and that's FREE!!I hate contacting them for anything. They need more training!

FreeShipping.сomcharged 12.97$ without any reason

I lived in the United States in February 2018 in January 2019. I used to shop online during the US, but every time I choose my own free courier service, such as macy's website, now I have left the US for 4 months. I found that your company deducted $12.97 from my credit card every month. This is really unbelievable. At this time, I went back to check my credit card bill. Your company has been deducting my fees every month. I am not sure why the amount has been deducted by "IC *FREESHIPPING.com [protected] CT". The only information I have is the name of the website that took the money from my account. Please refund me my amount without any delay. My email id is [protected]@163.com Thanks.

• He
                        He Zhu Jun 15, 2019

Please refund all my fees to my card.
                        I never request for service and did not get any notice about charge.
                        Please confirm the cancelation .
                        Email address: [email protected]

• Ms
                        M.S.Crouse Jun 19, 2019

I have never requested any service or got any notice about a charge. Cancel my service and refund all the fees you have charged me on my card.
                        [email protected]

• Ms
                        M.S.Crouse Jun 19, 2019

A charge of 12.97 for the past 6 six months. Never authorized this.

• Ba
                        Barbara Pla Aug 05, 2019

I just noticed a charge for 3 months for $12.97 a month. I never ordered your
                        services or purchased a membership. This is a unauthorized charge that
                        I have no idea how you got my credit card info. I pay for shipping charges
                        on any purchases I make. Please refund charges to my bank checking account.
                        This is very decitful on your part.

FreeShipping.comtrying to make a purchase

Tried to make a purchase on the LKBennett website and free shipping .com would not allow me to proceed unless i applied and paid 1.97 a month for free shipping. I did and come to find out that I could not apply it to my order. This is a scam and I want my money back and do not want the $1.97 to be debited from my credit card acct. You may also reach me at [protected]. Thank you

• arand May 10, 2019

Hi!

I'd be more than happy to help you get your account cancelled and refunded. Please feel free to email me directly at [email protected] and I will take care of that for you.

Thanks!!

Mike
                          FreeShipping.com
                          Sr. Manager of Customer Service

FreeShipping.comunauthorized debits from my bank account

I purchased a product from an outdoors company in December of 2017 and since that time there has been an unauthorized deduction of $12.97 from my bank account monthly. I have been unable to contact the company directly and the total amount is currently $194.55 these leeches have stolen from me. The banking account is a shared account with my spouse so we each assumed the charge was from something the other had done. We finally realized neither of us had authorized these transactions and now seek to have the funds refunded in full and to expose this company for their fradulent actions.

FreeShipping.comunauthorized charges

Apparently I have not been paying close attention (so my bad) but Shipping.com has been charging $12.97 monthly for quite some time. I never authorized Any subscriptions to this company for any services. I contacted them and they are willing to only return (12) payments. This has been going on since 2016. I realize much of this is my fault for not auditing my checking monthly statements. But still this is ridiculous that a company can do this. BE AWARE

FreeShipping.comunauthorized billing and utilities

On Mar 12, 2019, freeshipping.com has charged me $1.97 Bills & utilities charges Reference number: 75418239071069688054049 for something I did not confirm and I don't know what they are. The second charge caught my attention on Mar 19, 2019
                            again, the freeshipping.com charge $12.97 don't know what they are. Please refund my the amount to my credit card. And stop cancel any so call free shipping on me.

FreeShipping.comunauthorized credit card charges

On 2/6/2019 I was charged $1.97 with Reference Number 2490641151Z61F5P0 for I don't know what?
                              Then on 2/13/2019 I was charged $12.97 with Reference Number 24906411Q1ZG0TSL5 for I don't know what?

Please cancel whatever you are doing and refund $14.94, which is my money to the CreditOne Visa account you took it from. I do not want, and didn't ask for your service.

Gordon Birkhimer

Dec 20, 2018

FreeShipping.com — unauthorized withdrawals from my checking account.

On 11/20/18 and 12/20/18 I had unauthorized withdrawals from my checking account in the amount of $12.97 each...

Dec 20, 2018

FreeShipping.com — fraudulent freeshipping.com transactions on my regions credit card account ending 2147

I have just noticed 2 deductions from my credit card of which I have no knowledge nor have they been...

Nov 30, 2018

FreeShipping.com — promised cash back rebate

FS cancelled my membership once I inquired about a rejection of my claim, AND when I had accumulated $552 in...