Having problems with Starbucks?

Starbucks Customer Service Contacts

1800 787 289 (Australia)
1300 808 989 (Malaysia)
+1 800 782 7282 (United States & Canada)
+44 333 005 0449 (United Kingdom)
+353 16 770 744 (Ireland)
+43 133 6633 (Austria)
+41 449 471 818 (Switzerland)
+90 444 4749 (Turkey)
+852 21 011 399 (Hong Kong)
+62 150 0078 (Indonesia)
+63 284 626 262 (Philippines)
+65 65 137 500 (Singapore)
+82 230 151 100 (South Korea)
+66 20 798 688 (Thailand)
+54 800 122 0129 (Argentina)
2401 Utah Ave., S Ste 800
Seattle, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Starbucks Customer Service. Initial Starbucks complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Starbucks above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Starbucks. Discuss the issues you have had with Starbucks and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Starbucks Complaints & Reviews

StarbucksOut of products in Danville, IL on Notth Vermilion Street

Waited in line at your drive-thru to order...I've attached a picture of the paper I found taped to your order screen. This is the third time I have came here only to be told the things I cannot order due to ingredients not being available. There is a serious problem going on here that needs addressed immediately.

This happened today, 2/22/2021 at 3:30pm. It is the Starbucks located on North Vermilion Street in Danville, IL.

Please respond to my email. Thank you. [protected]@ymail.com

Out of products in Danville, IL on Notth Vermilion Street

• Fu
      furnman Feb 22, 2021

I would think that someone who is old enough to drive would know how things work. Sometimes they cannot order enough because the supplier cannot sell them more than a certain amount. I guess not all people are smart. I guess you think that they can just wave a wand and have these things appear form nowhere.

StarbucksThe service and there was something in our coffee

I have photos and video the two guys were so rude I tried to hand the drinks back to them telling them there was stuff in our coffee that did not belong he looked at me and said we don't take trash WHAT!!! I told him again and showed him the bottom of the in side cups had white something that did not belong. He said oh that one must be spoil ed and he said what is wrong with the other again I showed him the bottom of the cup had the same foreign stuff in it. He looked at me and said but it was different milk. I said that's what I'm talking about I need two new drinks he was very rude and as he gave me the new drinks looked at me and said oh by the way I used the same milk. What!!! I should of just made him give me back my money . So I pulled on off took videos of coffee will post to my 200, 0000.00 followers to let them see and know that know one at Starbucks cares. I was buying 2 two 4 coffees a day from you. I will not no more not even one. When you ad up 2 large coffees x 30 see what you are loosing just from me alone. Store was at salisbury, Nc I will not ever go back and I will tell and show all my followers what I was giving and how bad I was treated. Also he did not have lid secure on coffee and it went all over me. His answer was he personal put lid on. I asked him to look at it'll over me and he said I can't see through a door so rude!!!

The service and there was something in our coffee
    The service and there was something in our coffee

StarbucksService

The blonde lady working the he counter was extremely extremely rude!!! Slammed down my drink - and rolled her eyes! She refused to speak to me and walked away as fast as possible to the back. Reason - unknown - yesterday she was rude to my husband and argued over a non working credit card machine. The blonde argued that it worked but my husband had been in there the day before and was told it was broken. Words can't express how rude this young lady was!!!

• Fu
          furnman Feb 22, 2021

I have a feeling that there was a good reason she would not speak to you. You are not willing to share this. You and your husband need to stay away.

StarbucksService

I have gone 3 times to your store in Closter, and they are always closed . Today, January 15, 2021 at 3:00PM this oriental lady finished with a customer and told me I have to wait 10 minutes because her shift was over... really??? What kind of service is that???... is not only that is the way they talk to customers like they are doing us a favor... please look into this matter because I'm beginning to think they are racist...

Jan 14, 2021

Starbucks — My order

I placed an order iced coffee with the following extra caramel drizzle 2% milk extra ice and heavy cream my...

StarbucksIce coffee

I come to Starbucks inside Jewel Osco very often, I get the worst service there of all Starbucks location. When I pointed that to the manager at Starbucks, she said good and stupidly laughed, and than added "you don't have to come here at all" Which I replied that this is the closest location to my home, and I value my time. I ordered the largest ice coffee they had available, and I have received seventy percent filed up, I had never been insulted like that anywhere else.

StarbucksUnauthorized Use of My Credit Card

I have written to Mr. Grismer, CFO and to Kevin Johnson, CEO of Starbucks and, to this writing, neither of them have caused a response to my complaint.

Starbucks charged my credit card without our knowledge and without our authorization even though, by Starbucks own records, no credit card is associated with our Starbucks account. Admittedly, the charge created a new Starbucks card in my name but, again, it was done without our knowledge and without our authorization.

While this charge was refunded to us after our complaint, Starbucks has made no comment as to how or why this happened and, to this writing, has not had the common courtesy to apologize for this error.

If Starbucks is capable of charging our credit card without our knowledge and without our authorization in the past, how can we be sure that this will not happen in the future and, next time, not in our favor.

StarbucksEgg nog coffee

Purchased eggnog coffee, the first cup was bitter and could hardly taste the eggnog, explained to your server that it was bitter and awful, I could not drink it. She gave me a second eggnog coffee and as I drove away I tasted it and it was the same as the first one. They were not drinkable and she never gave me a receipt. Your coffee is not cheap and usually good but this coffee was the worst I have tasted in a long time.

Dec 01, 2020

Starbucks — Harassment from employee

This morning before noon on Dec. 1st I went for my usual coffee and breakfast at Starbucks in New Paltz NY -...

Dec 01, 2020

Starbucks — Safety / health issue

Hello. I am a regular customer of Starbucks. I purchase a specialty coffee 5-7 days per week. I have been a...

Nov 16, 2020

Starbucks — Covid-19 cases at starbucks in South Florida

Hello, I am contacting you to complain about unsafe work conditions and etiquette at a Starbucks location...

Nov 12, 2020

Starbucks — Not able to sit-in the coffee shop

I have been a customer at Starbucks Canada (Pinecrest & Iris) for over 20 years. With the Pandemic still...

Ottawa
                Nov 01, 2020

Starbucks — Offensive political statement

On 10/31/2020 I was purchasing a Starbucks product from the store located in The Woodlands Mall, Lake...

StarbucksService

A young employee at the Starbucks on the corner of Dundas and Walkers was wearing her mask under her nose while making and serving drinks. Masks are mandatory in Burlington and I was quite stressed to see someone behind the counter not wearing their mask properly. Why are the employees of starbucks allowed to wear their mask under their nose. This needs to be addressed especially when the covid19 numbers are increasing. Wearing a mask under the nose does not protect anyone.

StarbucksService

Today I went to buy some drinks. Due to Covid-19 we are in a line. The client ahead of me had issues with her credit card. We were kept waiting and waiting. I asked why can't someone else take the order for us while you finish the payment issue with the other client? They were a total of 5 employees. The response I received was that those are managements instructions. I requested that my concern be relayed to management and the response I got was "we are not supposed to be opened"!!! This is not my concern my concern is having to wait till a customer orders, order is fixed and given to client then payment is taken. This is a waste of my time. Kindly consider a faster process for our sake. By the time I left there was a line without any social distancing which you need to consider with signs. Looking forward to your feedback

StarbucksHygiene carelessness

Staff who collect money or cards by hand also writes on the paper cup and hand it over to next staff which is carelessness about hygiene and spreading infections! The cashier who collect money shouldn't touch the cup or any item hand to customer. A staff dedicated to preparing coffee or food etc. Should only hand to customer

Apr 25, 2020

Starbucks — Store never opens on time

The Starbucks store at 1500 Nations Dr in Gurnee IL never opens on time. Store is supposed to open at 6am and...

Apr 13, 2020

Starbucks — order was wrong

I went to the Starbucks at 999 Middleton Rd Aberdeen Md 21001 on Saturday 4/11/20 The drive thru was long I...

Mar 16, 2020

Starbucks — Please read complaint

A friend who works at Starbucks came down with flu like symptoms: bad cough, sore throat, fever. She...

Starbucksbeyond meat breakfast sandwich

Good Afternoon,

My inquiry is not a complaint per say, but more of a dissapointment regarding the new Beyond Meat Breakfast Sandwhich.

An employee was passing out samples at the location I was in today. I unfortunately did not recieve one, but decided to try it as it was new.

I must say for all the hype it was not that appealing, and tasted like another breakfast sausage sandwhich. And a price point of $6.72 Canadian it is quite honestly overpiced and not refective of the prices of the other sandwhiches adverstised as breakfast.

I suspect customers will try the sandwhich because of the hype, but at that price point not repurchase. This is not how loyal customers should expect to be treated from their beloved coffee brand. It actually turms me off from returning and buying anything else to be honest.

Thank you for your time.

Marlene