Walmart / music played inside of store
I had the worst shopping experience in Wal-Mart, July 15, 2009, (evening), that I have ever experienced.
Normally I listen to only Christian music at home/in car, etc. That evening the music was as close to Arab, with monatone repeat of chanted(hummed and rather high pitched) sound that repeated over and over); to interludes with fast paced but nerve racking beats...it went on for ever. Truly, for as long as we were in the store this same maddening sound interrupted my thoughts and my whole being.
Plus every time I turned to go down another isle there was an Islamic family and/or adults and young people...one husband kept loudly. telling his family and wife to shut up!
I fianlly became so nervous and upset that I found my husband in electronics and told him I just had to leave. He had noticed the high number of Islamic's too and he then mentioned the sound of the music and he too said it was bothering him also.
It was like a horrible dream. We are still in America and Wal-Mart is on American soil. American's got Wal-Mart where it is today...not those coming into our country and taking over our jobs, not conforming to learning English, and wearing clothes from their home land and speaking exptremly loundly and rudely.
If that happens again I will leave my cart and leave Wal-Mart and not go back again!
It was hard to complain to Customer Service because they have the Islamic's working back there...they have taken over jobs and pushed American's out of work. They run the gas stations, and even were venders around the D.C. area two weeks ago when we were visiting there. Why would I want to buy an American hot dot from and Arab, dressed in his homeland clothing and not speaking clear English. I diversed...the music in Wal-Mart should be American!
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart / Picture Me Portrait Studio - poor customer service! 
- Walmart Stores - walmart.com customer service
- Walmart Stores - black and decker drill driver bdcde120c 
- Walmart Stores - product caused me to break up with girlfriend. 
- Walmart Stores - greeter/shoplift accuser
- Walmart Stores - ordered online. your distribution center delivered my package to wrong address