Walmart / customer service
I was in the Super Wal-mart on Pendleton Pike just the other day. I can completely understand that they are going through improvements and remodeling. I went to the bakery and just wanted to ask someone a question. I even saw the sign that customers would not be able to even order anything until the next day. But again, I only wanted a question answered. My sister was throwing me a baby shower that weekend and we were looking at cupcakes and cake options from the book. A Wal-mart employee asked if we needed help. We told her that we were looking at cakes. She immediately stated what the sign said in a loud manner. I said okay, but I just wanted to know how much this type of cake would run me. I just needed an estimate because we were planning on coming back the next day. She then told me that the person I needed to talk to was at lunch and she walked away. Why is there only one person in this section, or any section, who knows prices? And why is there any reason to be rude about it. I would think there would be a list of prices for cakes that are in a book, preplanned designs. We ended up going across the street to Krogers. They were nice and wonderful and I even said thank you for being so kind. And we like their price too.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit 
- Walmart - 1000 reward
- Walmart Store in Berryville AR - a&w small beverage drinks