Walgreens Phone Card / calling cards
I purchased two 340 minute, $20 Walgreens Phone Cards because of a discount Walgreens was having on Phone Cards. The same problem occurred after using both cards. About one month into using them, I would suddenly have a really low balance, even though I KNOW I did not use up all my minutes. After checking the balance again later, my balance would jump back UP again! At one point, it said I had over a $20 balance - more than I paid for the card! i.e. It would jump from $21.32 to $8.75 to $.06 back to $4.29 over the course of a few days - and I wasn't even using the card!
Something was obviously wrong, so I phoned in to the company. The sales person was unhelpful, stating that her computer clearly showed that my balance had run low. It was to no avail explaining to her that my balance had jumped both UP AND DOWN. She said the only thing they could do would be to send me a printout of the phonecalls, which should arrive in 4-6 weeks. It's been about 3 months - and surprise! no letter.
I will never buy Phone Cards from walgreens again.
More Walgreens Phone Card Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - stolen merchandise - nobody cares! 
- Walgreens - pharmacy services
- Walgreens - present identification 
- Walgreens - I was turned away from a nurse practitioner to be seen
- Walgreens - drivers license scan for cigarettes
- Walgreens - employee complaint store #30