Walgreens Pharmacy / don't understand insurance
My Blue Cross plan is a Health Savings Account. We get $1400/per year/per family. After the $1400 is used up, we pay cash for any doctor visits, lab, RX etc.
I guess the Walgreens was out of the generic blood pressure meds I was prescribed, so they took it upon themselves to give me the equilivent brand name med. Their reasoning was: "I ran it through and it was free!". I explained to them that everything is "free" until I use up my allotment. She couldn't understand it. I told her I did not want the brand name meds, that I wanted generic, and could wait for them to order it. She said "well it's free, so I can't figure out why you want the generic", and slammed the phone down. They keep trying this every month, so instead of having $4 taken out of my health savings account, I get $62 taken out. What a dope, I transferred all my prescriptions to Walmart, which will probably be another messed up situation.
More Walgreens Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - pharmacy services
- Walgreens - present identification 
- Walgreens - I was turned away from a nurse practitioner to be seen
- Walgreens - drivers license scan for cigarettes
- Walgreens - employee complaint store #30