Walgreens Pharmacy / no brains in that pharmacy dept.
After a long bout of oral surgery I went to fill pick up my prescriptions which had been called in by my doctor's office. The doctor requested I hand them the prescriptions to confirm the correct items were filled. The prescriptions had my name, address, and DOB written on them.
- First asks me my name (after looking at the prescriptions!)
- Gets confused and takes a long time back and forth, presumably because I handed the written prescriptions over, even though they had been called in.
- Finally, insists on me telling them my address. I said it is on the prescription, and this started more discussions and delay. They came back to me and said they had to have me provide verbal confirmation of my address before they could give me the Rx. Now, I had minutes ago handed them this information, written down on the Rx, and they had been attending to me during the entire intervening few minutes. So I rather painfully vocalized my address, to get my prescriptions, but not after first saying "hurts" and pointing at my mouth, after which the lady again said she couldn't release my prescription without verbal confirmation of my address (which as I said was written down on the Rx I just gave to her).
I was in enough pain that I dared a little more so I could get the means to make the pain less. But It sure left me unhappy, and incredulous that such lunacy and pure brainlessness actually exists.
More Walgreens Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - pharmacy staff
- Walgreens - Walgreens phone card plus
- Walgreens - pharmacy/pharmacists
- Walgreens - online survey email
- Walgreens - pharmacy 1800 n missouri street, west memphis arkansas