Vodacom / wrong delivery and continue to debit
So I have two contracts with Vodacom and decided to get a R5gig day and 5gig night data contract that comes with a router for R150.
A week later I get a Huawei p10 lite and guess what is costs R477...I call vodacom immediately and arrange for them to come collect! & days later no one came I called again!! they eventually debit but it was rejected because I didn't have funds...so I call again asking them to come collect. Eventually they collect on the 23 May.
I am trying to cancel so they don't debit tomorrow the additional 477...they REFUSE saying I must wait three days for something which is not my fault. I called over a month ago they failed to collect and I keep getting transferred from one department to another.
Now I will be double debited for a phone I did not even order which is totally unfair and unreasonable. Now I have to be financially crippled due to their bad service and management. I still cannot understand how a simple order was got wrong that is total bull****!!! Worst part is the consultants don't give a **** and refuse to explain hoe the error occurred!
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom - Unethical behaviour
- Vodacom - Zero to no service after repeated attempts
- Vodacom - handed over to debt collectors due to fraudulant line
- Vodacom - online upgrade
- Vodacom - paying for service I did not get: listed on my invoice as blackberry internet service