Vodacom / wrong delivery and continue to debit

1 South Africa Review updated:

So I have two contracts with Vodacom and decided to get a R5gig day and 5gig night data contract that comes with a router for R150.

A week later I get a Huawei p10 lite and guess what is costs R477...I call vodacom immediately and arrange for them to come collect! & days later no one came I called again!! they eventually debit but it was rejected because I didn't have funds...so I call again asking them to come collect. Eventually they collect on the 23 May.

I am trying to cancel so they don't debit tomorrow the additional 477...they REFUSE saying I must wait three days for something which is not my fault. I called over a month ago they failed to collect and I keep getting transferred from one department to another.

Now I will be double debited for a phone I did not even order which is totally unfair and unreasonable. Now I have to be financially crippled due to their bad service and management. I still cannot understand how a simple order was got wrong that is total bull****!!! Worst part is the consultants don't give a **** and refuse to explain hoe the error occurred!

Le
May 24, 2018

Comments

27th of May, 2018

This sounds like exactly the same problem I have. I returned the phone, or try to return but nobody collect. I keep on asking to collect and nothing happened. After a fit on the phone, they collect three days later, which is a month after I received it and still deducting the amount for something I do not have.

• El