Vodacom / vodacom

Cape Town, ZA

I am extremely unhappy with Vodacom. I've communicated with Vodacom on various occasions.

1. Please see email below. I was informed that credit would be passed for the month of January for cell nr [protected]. No Credit was passed.
2. In Jan I was billed for -
(a) [protected] – R1031, 33 (Which Vodacom Confirmed they have Cancelled and would pass credit for January 2017 as I requested on 2 occasion in December that the nr must go over to pay as you go as soon as it reached the contract period on the ?22nd of December 2016) NO CREDIT WAS PASSED!
(b) [protected] – R1166.27 (A number unknown to me but Vodacom indicated that it was a ghost account created also for [protected], meaning I was charged twice for nr [protected], which Vodacom indicated they will pass credit for the month of January 2017 as I did request in Dec that the contract must go to pay as you go from end December 2016)
(a) [protected] – All other numbers out of contract were cancelled – please provide info on this contract

3. In February I was billed for-
(a) [protected] – R1033-73 (A number unknown to me)
(b) [protected] – R29-46 Agree - Was a early settlement amount paid
(c) [protected] – R1008-50 (A number unknown to me but Vodacom indicated that it was a ghost account created also for [protected], meaning Vodacom did not cancel contract as indicated in the email below and as per my request in Dec 2016 that the contract must go to pay as you go from end December 2016)
(b) [protected] – All other numbers out of contract were cancelled – please provide info on this contract

4. In March I was billed for
(c) [protected] (A number unknown to me but Vodacom indicated that it was a ghost account created also for [protected], meaning Vodacom did not cancel contract as indicated in the email below and as per my request in Dec 2016 that the contract must go to pay as you go from end December 2016. Vodacom continues billing me for a out of contract number which was cancelled)
(d) [protected] – All other numbers out of contract were cancelled – please provide info on this contract

I spoke to a gentleman this morning on 082 111, unfortunately I did not get his name. When he did not have answers, he disconnected the call after 18 minutes. I rated his service as a ‘0’ (ZERO). There was no attempt to call me back.

I then phoned 082 1946 and spoke to Emelio who indicated after 11 minutes that he could not assist and I have to speak to Upgrades

I then spoke to Sello on 082 1959 who confirmed that the [protected] was a ghost account created for [protected]. After 24 minutes I requested that he should call me back as he would look into the account. I am still awaiting his feed back.

According my own calculations, I am of the view that my account must be credited with the following:

Jan 2017 Bill [protected] – R1031, 33

According to my Bill I need to make a payment of R5045-93
Less the Amounts incorrectly Invoiced R5733-13
Amount due to Vodacom –R687, 20

From the calculations above, I am actually in credit with R687, 20

For the last 3 months matters were escalated but I have had no response!
Please advise as a matter of urgency

Previous email correspondence confirming credit will be passed:
From: Retentions.[protected]@vodacom.co.za [mailto:Retentions.[protected]@vodacom.co.za]
Sent: Wednesday, 01 February 2017 12:41 PM
To: Deidre Carter COPE
Subject: RE: EC-0BDE-327EKF FW: Emailing: Vodacom Cancelation Quote [protected] and [protected] ref 623116

Good day
Please note that cancellation has been processed on [protected] and we will be cancelling the [protected] and passing credit for January.

regards
retentions back office

-----Original Message-----
From: Deidre Carter COPE
Sent: Mon Jan 30 18:48:19 GMT+0200 2017
To: Retentions.[protected]@vodacom.co.za [protected]@vodacom.co.za
Cc: [protected]@copesa.org.za
Subject: FW: Emailing: Vodacom Cancelation Quote [protected] and [protected] ref 623116

To Whom it may Concern

Attached hereto please find the settlement amount for contract [protected].
I request the number become available as a pay as you go at the end of
January 2017.

The service received from Vodacom was appalling and I will be porting this
number to Cell C as well.

You will note that I requested a refund for the January billing on 082 831
9168 as Vodacom ignored my request to cancel this contract even after it was
out of Contract in December 2016. After I called in during January to
enquire why it was not cancelled, the matter was escalated but NO ONE ever
contacted me back. This was the 3rd escalation in 3 months that were never
resolved

Your urgent attention is required and please note that no further amounts
will be paid on costs incurred due to bad administration at Vodacom

Yours Sincerely

Deidre Carter

Cc: '[protected]@copesa.org.za' ;
'[protected]@vodacom.co.za'
Subject: Emailing: Vodacom Cancelation Quote [protected] and [protected]
Importance: High

Attached hereto please find the signed Cancellation Quote for [protected]
and a copy of my ID. Please add and debit my bank account with the rest of
my payments.

Further please ensure that my [protected] number goes onto pay as you go at
the end of this month as discussed telephonically.

Deidre Carter