Vodacom / insurance fraud
I have had an Insurance claim under-paid due to a Vodacom consultant not following through with insurance upgrade. Over 15 months later, Vodacom hasn't resolved the matter. Instead they are blaming me for the issue. The same issue has repeated itself this month, however, this time I gave the instructions in writing and on the very documents that they made me sign.
No Vodacom Customer Care is referring the blame to Cellsure who is referring the blame to the Vodacom Store who is not responding.
EIther way, all the departments are fathered by Vodacom.
Vodacom and all its departments are asking me to pay ridiculous amounts in order to get what is due to me. My attorney is struggling to get a straight response from them. They each referring the matter to other departmens and frustrating me and costing me legal fees.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom - Zero to no service after repeated attempts
- Vodacom - handed over to debt collectors due to fraudulant line
- Vodacom - online upgrade
- Vodacom - paying for service I did not get: listed on my invoice as blackberry internet service
- Vodacom - no service