Village Inn / health
Went to Village Inn today for my free piece of pie. I was seated and no one came over to take my order. The waitress finally went to some older folks across from me and I heard them tell her I had been waiting for a while. She came over, asked what I wanted. I asked if they had sugar free pie (I am diabetic) and she said yes apple. I said I would have that, coffee and water. I waited a few minutes and she brought my coffee and water. Waited and waited and finally got my pie. I took a few bites from it and started to look at the top of the pie. It had sugar crystals on it. Waitress finally came over after about 8 minutes and I asked her if it was sugar free. She said no do you want the other pie? Really. I specifically asked for sugar free. When I got home my sugar was about 300. NOT GOOD. That is a very dangerous mistake.
More Village Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Village Inn - discrimination 
- Village Inn - poison food 
- [Resolved] Village Inn - suggestive sales excessive 
- Village Inn Restaurants - nasty managers/dirty store. 
- Village Inn - overcharge my meal by double
- Village Inn Restaurants - behavior and accusation from the manager 
- Village Inn Restaurants - customer and the way management handled it.
- Village Inn Restaurants - assistant manager rami zieter at the location on broadway and centennial blvd in littleton co.
- Village Inn Restaurants - host 
- Village Inn Restaurants - products and services