Videocon Air Conditioner / Videocrap! No promissed free vacation trips!

I hope that you would post this mail, since it will help a lot of consumers in deciding against any videocon product. Our grief started the day we bought a videocon air conditioner. They sold us the air conditioner promising free vacation trips... which were not available as soon as we bought the equipment.

To add to our woes... when we needed service during the warranty period...we are left high and dry without any response from them. We feel cheated and utterly disgusted with the kind of attitude this company has towards their clients.

Its a pity that Mr Shahrukh Khan who endorses this product is just interested in pocketing the spoils of this of what I can only call "looting of the innocent public".

Sincerely and totally harassed.

Comments

• Pa
      12th of Apr, 2007

We had buy an ac on 20/3/2007. But it is not working properly.

• Un
      20th of Apr, 2007

A copy of email to Videocon:

Dear Sir/Madam

We have a Videcon Air conditioner Split AC, the problem is whenever we do not switch it on for 2 days continuously then there is water leakage, and this happens to be in my General Manager's cabin where he always has visitors visiting him, and it really is irritating.

I had lodged a complaint on 18.04.07 to your customer care.
    Complaint no.VI07D18004. Till date nobody has turned up for servicing, this gives a very bad impression about your after sales service.

Our New Project is coming up in Hoskote and we had planned to take Air conditioners from you but now we really have to rethink. If this is the type of Service we are getting from you then it is hopeless.

Hope you will take immediate action on this.

Many Thanks
    Sudha

• Rm
      5th of May, 2008

Dear

am the customer of the videocon Air conditioner, i have complaining
    past 6 months but there is no response from customer care, my last complaint No is GIV108D24015, This complient is regarding there is no cooling in my air conditioner, so pls help us to repair the same..

Regards
    Mani

• Vi
      5th of May, 2008

I have purchage a unit of videocon window a/c from shanti electronic kamla nagar agra dt.28/03/2008 but install it dt 15/04/2008.when we start it i feel the cooling is low i complain to agar service center dt.25/04/2008. Then tecnecian visit and say that a/c is running well .But the temprature of room is not going below 27degree so i request you to not my complain & take nassery action with in 3days otherwise i will go in consumer court.
    my address-Vinod chand agarwal
    12-old saraswati nagar
    balkeshwar road
    agra-282004

• Vs
      14th of May, 2008

Dear Sir,

I have purchased Split AC on 03rd May, 2008 at Alpha Creations shop, Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh.

MODEL NUMBER : VASG 121 MCRID
    Serial Number : 11027969001034

After installation within a Week lot of sound came from outside.
    We have informed to shop owner mr.Gopi. After repeated requests he sent two technicians. The sound problem rectified.

Again on 12/5/08 water is leaking from AC . we have informed. But our problem was not solved.

This gives BAD REPUTATION TO YOUR ORGANISATION.
    WHY IT IS HAPPENING FREQUENTLY WITH NEW EQUIPMENT.

Either rectify the problem permnenatly or we May proceed to legally.

Thanking you,