Videocon — very poor tv repair service
I had purchase of the Videocon TV, model # 22NP on 22/Oct/2006 from Kundan Elctronics, Bommahalli, Bangalore. I purchased this TV due to SALES MAN approach for extended warranty and other offers. Just after 10 days time my TV cabinet got burned from the top left side with wiring of the TV colour . I logged for complaint and also visited to the dealer place from where I was purchased the TV but till one week nobody responded for my complaint (complaint # 700VA06J31094)
Several times when I called to service centre to Mr.Adi mobile # [protected] to attend the complaint, denied by him stating that your place is too far and I can’t come at your time. Then personally I arranged his visit at my house by going to receive him. He never opened the TV and told me to take the TV to service centre. On request he gave the contact number of his superior and I spoke to Mr. Balaji ([protected]) and got the same reply that you bring the TV to service centre and assured about repair.
I took the TV to the service centre and got the receipt No. 2188. Till 10 days no-body called me, when I called for asking my TV repair status after 10 days, I received feedback that TV is not yet repaired will call you and tell you (Ph# [protected]).
After two days again I called and followed with Mr.Balaji([protected]) for repair and again he committed me that he will call me back and tell the status but he never turned to me. When again I called to him, he said let me check with my seniors about your TV repair. Again when I called him, he said he needs to talk to his regional manager and get the approval but added the word that “It will be chargeable”.
First of all the TV they haven’t opened it and check the problem and telling some big charges without any fault from our side. And simply forcing us to pay the charges.
We have kept TV to the service centre and waiting for repair but mr.balaji is delaying the repair and telling about some charges.
Please help us to get the TV repaired since we don’t know how it burned suddenly at the top and there is wiring assembly also got burned on the top which is supporting to the TV colour.
More Videocon Complaints & Reviews
- Videocon Split Ac - plit ac cooling problems
- Videocon Tv - Not working properly!
- Videocon Refrigerator - Frequent failure of refrigerator
- Videocon Television - tv not working
- Videocon Xelent Home Theatre - about home theatre remote
- Videocon Washing Machine - ervicing negligence causing breakdown of spin motor
- Videocon - Refrigerator defective service
- Videocon Window Ac Model Vws5222b - leakage on gas
- Videocon Eco Chill Split A.c. - Dead
- Videocon International - If we cant have its parts available in the market then why are they making such models