Videocon Industries Logo

Videocon Industries

Having problems with Videocon Industries?

+91 73 5587 3558 (Customer Care)
14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan

296, Udyog Vihar Phase-II, Gurgaon, Haryana

Complaints & Reviews

3rd class mobile after complain not res ponding fake company

Respected sir/mam,

I always purchase videocone product but now I think that company make duplicate product last 10 days I have purchase videocone cell modle-vc -1425 from 1 day complaint is came, and I rejester a complain in company toll free no but till now I dont get any reply. Now after 2 days I file my case in consumer fourm. And I tell to all my near and dear to dont purchase any product of videocone company.

Thanks

Komal narang
Contact:-[protected], [protected], [protected]. Off-[protected]

• Kn
    k narang Apr 16, 2010

RESPECTED SIR/MAM,
    I ALWAYS PURCHASE VIDEOCONE PRODUCT BUT NOW I THINK THAT COMPANY MAKE DUPLICATE PRODUCT LAST 10 DAYS I HAVE PURCHASE VIDEOCONE CELL MODLE-VC -1425 FROM 1 DAY COMPLAINT IS CAME, AND I REJESTER A COMPLAIN IN COMPANY TOLL FREE NO BUT TILL NOW I DONT GET ANY REPLY .NOW AFTER 2 DAYS I FILE MY CASE IN CONSUMER FOURM.AND I TELL TO ALL MY NEAR AND DEAR TO DONT PURCHASE ANY PRODUCT OF VIDEOCONE COMPANY.Now the company service person ask that u have broken the screen and they way of talking of the repoted company person is very poor and they dont lisiten to me only asking 1 person is talking very poor with coustmers last weeak i make very big mistake by purchase 2 pcs a/c and 1 29 inch lcd of videocon now i never make these mistake by purchase any item of videocon.If service/company people want un wanted money like begger then i will give money of screen to videocon company.AND now i am putting case to consumer fourm because after 2 nd day the problem came in my new videocon heand set.

THANKS
    komal narang

jabalpur mp

contact;-9424394445, 09425465353, 09300880343.off-0761-4078445

• Kn
    k narang Apr 16, 2010

NOW VIDEOCON COMPANY IS NOT MAKING QUALITY PRODUCT I THINK THAT TO MAKING PRICSE LOW MAKING DUPLICATE PRODUCTS.

complete harassment from videocon

Ok, I am writing this because I am really upset with the service & quality of videocon. I am regretting every second to have bought a videocon LCD TV. Few days back I woke up and switched my LCD on. Just after about 5 minutes it started burning from behind and immidiately the flames started to come out from the TV. It took me more than couple of minutes to stop the fire from further spreading.

Now, the Videocon engineer which I am in touch with says that my LCD cannot be replaced and the Company can just replace the burnt part. After couple of days when I called him up again he said that Company cannot replace the part for free and I will have to bear the charge for it. When I said that the product is still under the warranty period he replied back so rudely saying "so go and do whatever you want to"...his exact words "tune jo karna hai karle" just crossing all limits of professionalism. His name is Satyanarayan and his telephone # is [protected].

I seriously want help from others in this case. This is a 32 inches LCD TV from Videocon and it is still under warranty period. I am also attaching the burnt TV picture for everyones perusal. I have tried to contact Croma (Rohini, Delhi) from where I'd made this purchase but they say that cant help me.

Please help me advice what should I do against such dubious people associated with Videocon and Croma.

My name is Rohan and my email id is [protected]@yahoo.com. Many thanks!

complete harassment from videocon

rahuldhi Apr 01, 2010

Rohan,

you should really go after them, our Indian, cant help it attitude needs to stop somewhere, make a big deal about this...

• Ni
    Nirvijay Jun 05, 2011

Rohan,

Here is what you need to do. First locate the consumer court, write your whole experience attach xerox copies of your LCD Tv bills, invoice and warranty documents and file a complaint against VIDEOCON and CROMA. Then go to your nearest police station and lodge an FIR against the people who sold you the TV under section 420 of the IPC. Also mention the name of that service engineer for threatening and abusing you. Dude if yu want justice you gotta kick some ### and kick it hard. You can also do a peaceful dharna in front of Croma with a couple of friends holding banners, asking for a replacement/money back/justice etc. do take the permission of the local police station before it though. All the best.

• Su
    Surabhi14 Feb 22, 2012

Hi we bought the LCD of videocon 42", but it is not working
    We are struggling to get the replacemnet but no progress

• Pr
    pramjeet singh Aug 27, 2012

That i had purchased a LCD of Videocon on dt 25.08.12 at about 1030 a.m from Avtar TV center, khanna, distt-ludhiana(Punjab) and the owner of the Videocon showroom, khanna promised me that the LCD sold by him to me will be fitted in my shop within 2 to 3 hours, but i was shocked to see that nobody came to fit my LCD then I called in the showroom on office no.01615051709 and the person who picked my mobile gave the mob no.9780500510 of an employee of his showroom.After that I called that employee to fit my LCD in my shop as promised by the owner of the showroom, bt that employee flatly refused to do the fitting and he also told me that he has no time & he will not come to fit the LCD of a single person.I am doing the business of photografic and my whole business depends upon the LCD.Due to non corporation of owner and employees of videocon showroom, I really got shocked & I also fall into loss of appro. 49000-rupees.This wrongeful act, attitude, behavior and falls promises will definately reduce & hamper the goodwill of ur videocon products...

no cooling

Hanamkonda,
Warangal Dist,
Andhra Pradesh,
05-03-2010.

SUB: Continuous problems of our refrigerator even after the frequent visits of the technician.

I am with videocon refrigerator (Model: Ref D245 DX SGR).At first I’ve reported the problem of no cooling to the customer care centre. They have sent a technician named Mustafa within 24 hrs who has replaced the timer for the cost of Rs.450 on 20-01-2010, but still the problem persisted. After 3-4 calls, he came and refilled gas by claiming that gas has strucked and charged us Rs.1200. As the problem still persisted, he came and refilled the gas again and changed the biometer. In between we made calls 20-30 times. He didn’t attend promptly. Now he is complaining that the compressor has been damaged. He took the copy of WARRANTY card. In spite of repeated calls, he has failed to respond and postponing the work day by day. This process is going for 45 days till date. I want my problem to be solved at least by now. Without a refrigerator we are facing many problems daily as it has become essential day to day. We are vexed up with the refrigerator and replace it immediately in a week. Otherwise I will contact consumer forum for further proceedings.

ADRESS:
Hanamkonda.
Cell: [protected].
Email id:[protected]@yahoo.com

about home theatre remote

hello, i have avideocon xlent series home theatre,
but the remote control of my system is totaly finished,
so i want to know that how can get my new remote control and from which dealer ?
my system is not able to play without remote control,

wil u help me ?
From :- Hoshang Randeri,
25- sai krishna row house, Nr. parshuram garden,
Honey park Road, Adajan Surat. 395 009,

M No. [protected], [protected]
e-id :- [protected]@yahoo.co.in

pls Reply me as early as possible.

• Gu
    Gururaghunathan Jan 05, 2010

Hi,
    For any VIDEOCON product related customer support you can contact through any of these three ways:
    1. Call Customer Care: 1800 419 4040 or (STD CODE)39404040
    2. SMS - SVC to 53030
    3. Email to: [email protected]

Guru

• Mu
    mukesh verma 47 Jan 25, 2011

hello, i have a videocon home theatre,
    but the remote control of my system is totaly finished,
    my system is not able to play without remote control,

wil u help me ?
    From :- Mukesh Verma,
    khanna, punjab, india (141401)
    M No. 9417340280
    e-id :- [email protected]
    pls Reply me as early as possible.

• Xl
    XLENT Jul 19, 2012

HELP ME PLEACE I HAVE A HOME TEATER BUT REMOTE CONTROL NOT WORKING PLEASE GIVE A NEW REMOTE

• Bh
    Bhavesh r. Bharwada Aug 11, 2014

I also have same problem. Videocon Home Theater Xlent Series Remote not available.

• Ak
    akshay davkare Jan 02, 2016

I also want a remote

• On
    Online _CST Jan 05, 2016

Dear akshay davkare,

With regards to your query, you can contact Videocon customer care on the following contact details:
    Phone Support: 39 40 40 40 (Prefix State Capital STD Code)
    Email Support: [email protected]
    SMS: SMSSVC to 53030

Regards,
    Videocon Online Team

Poor product quality and customer service

Most of the people were advising not to go for Videocon product as their product quality is not good; service response is poor. I find it’s true when looking at websites complaints. Still I made mistake and bought Videocon 179L refrigerator in Jun 2009 at Vinay Associates, Ameerpet, Hyderabad Ph 040-[protected]. He convinced, there is no problem at all with service centers, after purchasing product immediately Videocon engineer will come and give a demonstration. Which is not happened till date?
I am not worried on this part but sad story starts when fridge door was damaged in mid of Oct 2009. I gave complaint at above shop and after couple of days I got message that it is registered with Home Express HYDAK090108 contact Tel: 040-[protected]. Engineer arrived saw fridge condition. He said it will be repaired in 2 days. When he found fridge is under warranty he responded that he will check with company and call back to let me know the replacement status. Which is not happened till date?
I waited for few days and started following up to get answer “Sir don’t worry. Yes, it will be solved in 2 days. Thank you for calling us”. Now more than one month my new brand fridge is in 2 pieces [2 in 1 – looks like fridge but using as cupboard without door]. I started begging to their managers, Jay Prakash [protected] Laxmi [protected], from past 15 days to solve issue. They are fooling me on every call “Sir, we will give you replacement or some other solution immediately”.
I experienced when your product is under warranty then no service response as their margin is not their. Where as if not under warranty then you have all solution running at your door as you need to pay on the spot.
I pray to God give more business to Videocon but Videocon you please don’t cheat customer. We buy product not only for luxury but as a daily need from our savings out of which you are making enough profit.
Unfortunately this new model door can not be repaired by outside mechanic. I realized I made mistake that I did not hear people about Videocon [Home Express] customer service. Request to other buyers think and buy Videocon product.

• Ni
    NikuRaj Dec 13, 2009

This is true

body broken

I have purchase a videocon machine of atlantic 7kg model on 08.11.09 from our nearest dealer M/s Chawla Electronics SCO 49 (Basement), Huda Market, Sector-29, Faridabad. An engineer came to install and found body was broken. He send the report to the service center. I have also lodged complaint No. GUR [protected] dated 15/11/09 separataly. When I contacted to dealer from where I purchased, he reply you may contact directly from customer care. When I contacted the customer care he gave service center no. and said I can not do anything in this case, you should have been taked with the service center. Service center replied I have already sent you case to company. Replacement will be made through directly from company. One month has been passed but no replacement has been made so far. I am mentally tortured. I purchased the videocon machine because it is a Indian Company but My experience is very bitter. Please reply as soon as possible who will short my problem. Email ID : [protected]@gmail.com

body broken

defective new peice but not yet replaced

Videocon lcd defective from first day but company have no care of his coustmers
_
I had parchase a videocon vidlcd-vbl22sbh lcd tv from r. Y. S. Enterprises digi wold b-1 north chajjupur main 100ft road shahdara 110032 mobile no [protected]. On 15/10/2009 bill no-087 for rs13000/-. When an executive came to my place for installation there was a defect in the peice i. E. A panal problem there are two red spots viseable on tha screen then company"s executive after having a word with his senior and he assured me that your peice will be replacede with in two or three days. After so many follow up I have not received any responce from companys side. (06/11/2009) I got a call from a dealer and he said that same modal is out of stock and he ask me to pay rs1900/- more for new 22inchs lcd tv.
Then I said either replace my tv by same model or I want my money back, I am not interested in any another modal.
I gifted this tv to my mother on dhantares i. E. On 15/10/2009 but I can"t handed over to her due to company"s neglegence and they play with our sentiments.
So please do something for me and my sentiments.
Waite for the positive and oblige.

Deepak gupta
[protected]

did not diclose that a latest model is coming to market

Dear Sir,

I am N. Girija from Hyderabad. I have purchased 32inches LCD of Videocon from Tirumala Music Centre Hyderabad on 31.10.2009. And Videocon has launched Videocond2h model which has additional feature of sattelite connection attached to it in November. Generally any electronics company do inform its dealers about the new products in advance in that way TMC should be aware that the new product is coming to market shortly and they could have asked us to wait for 3days to buy the latest product. They did not do it as they would have had the intention of moving out the product which is outdated. It is a true fact that I have been denied from the opportunity of purchasing the new arrival of Videocon. The dealer did not give any option or update me of the new product to be launched. If it would had be any other feature like there is a difference between LCD and Plasma I would have given up. But this feature is inbuilt in the TV and within short notice of 3 days I had to face this loss. If TMC is ready to take the LCD back I am ready to buy one 19inches LCD of Videocon with D2H model, Videocon DVD Sattelite D2H model and one D2h Ultraslim Colour tv too. Hope I could get a solution for the above complaint

Maitrayee Manna Jun 02, 2010

I purchased a satellite ultra slim TV( Model no.2107). in installment with Bajaj finance on December 2009.My customer ID is-2927268. In the meantime, three times my TV. is replaced causing problems. If this is continuing and service center engineers unable to repair the set, then when guarantee period is over how could I solve the problem thereafter. Please suggest me proper way or help to solve my problem.

Maitrayee Manna Jun 02, 2010

Dear Sir,
    I purchased a Videocon satellite ultra slim TV( Model no.2107). in installment with Bajaj finance on December 2009.My customer ID is-2927268. In the meantime, three times my TV. is replaced causing problems. If this is continuing and service center engineers unable to repair the set, then when guarantee period is over how could I solve the problem thereafter. Please suggest me proper way or help to solve my problem.

Not installed since purchase last 2 days

I purchase videocon d2h on 11/11/2009 and daily telephone to the agent(Neelkanth electronics kailash nagar...

videocon 20' conventional series 5153qsp challenger function ic u/s

function i/c of my tv is u/s kindly let me nearst videcon delar where i can get that.

faulty spin lid

Dear sir,
I've been calling your customer care service since last one month regarding fixing of my washing machine spin lid. I regret to say that nobody is bothered to give a satisfactory answer or to fix the problem.
I wonder why do you have customer care center at all if the customer's problems are neither attended to nor respondedto?
aggrieved customer.

poor prodyct workmanship & false commitments

Hello team,

I would like to bring your notice of poor quality checks / false propaganda (shamelessl l) employed in product delivery.

Pls refer the figure below…

So following are my concerns,

(1) which type of quality checks are employed in the plant or outsourced vendors?

(2) this can’t be so loose in 15 days of usage unless we are playing boxing with it j

(3) if product has such issues, I really wonder what all it will show in the next 2-5 years of usage.

(4) what is the way ahead?

(5) pls justify the technical back ground why such loosed display has reached to customer’s home till the time none has checked?

(6) what is the super contrast ratio in this model vcl42fbt?

(7) I was told 100000:1 by next naranpura (ahmedabad) whereas mentioned in the manual is 75000:1? that too corrected with sticker. I want clear justification to this else I would not afraid to go to consumer court. I have the brochure with me stating the same as 100000:1.

(8) this also means that if you are saying that this is a full hd and chances are there it may not be!!!

Model sr. no.:- I can scan the bill and send it to you if required.

I will appreciate if you understand my concern as if I can go for videocon I can add 10-15k more and go for lg also. there is no need waste money in to such a company which doesn’t understand quality / commitments.

If selling product on less prices has some trade off with quality / false specifications, pls take it back. I want my money back.

I am really repenting that I choose videocon lcd l l l…

I would like to see the actions asap.

Thanks & regards

Jignesh mehta

chennai Apr 09, 2010

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 9:17 AM, - A very dissatisifed customer <Email ID> wrote:

Who is looking for all of this issues, or is the consumer forum will only help. I am repenting really my purchase form NEXT and would really never recommend NEXT to any one this is so terrible that no body looks into the matter after sales.Who will pay for my 10 days loss of time, money and mental peace.

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 7:57 PM, - A very dissatisifed customer <Email ID> wrote:

Dear Team,

Nay body here to let me know, when it can be resolved? I am facing real issues.
    pl understand and help.

Regards
    - A very dissatisifed customer

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 12:22 PM, - A very dissatisifed customer <Email ID> wrote:

Dear customer support,

Its very sad that no body is willing to help, my installation is still pending, the enginner came, installed the ac and cud not test as power was not there, now wen we switched it on, the A.c is not working.

pl note: I had a 2 ton ac working with the same connection earlier. will anyobne help.
    can you provide me the escalation matrix for the support. I am sick of all these proceedings.

Regards

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 11:34 AM, Customer Support <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Valued Customer,
    Greetings from Next Retail!

We appreciate your communication with us and sincerely regret that you had a bitter experience dealing with us. We will do our best to ensure that the problem is resolved as soon as possible as per your expectations.

With respect to your mail, We already had a correspondence with store/branch manager of the concern showroom pertaining to same issue.
    And responsible person from the showroom will be more than glad to help you to resolve the issue.

Thanks again for your patience.

Thanks & Regards
    Customer Support
    Next Retail India Ltd.

On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 - A very dissatisifed customer wrote :
    Dear Sirs,

seems like its just another customer care.

My friends told me not to pay full amount in advance and I did, so I am now
    suffering. Please understand we are working people and get off only on
    sundays. I bought the AC on saturday evening based on commitment that it
    will be delivered on saturday and installation will be done on sunday. I
    tried calling since morning, din`t went ou thinking installation person will
    come, wasted my only one day week off. Now they are telling that
    installation will be done on monday, Do you expect me to take leave from
    office had wait or waste another day to complete the installation.

I will not purchase anything from Next frm now, I made a mistake.

A very sad and unsatisfied customer.

On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 10:46 AM, - A very dissatisifed customer wrote:

> Dear Sirs,
    > I saw an ad in newspaper regarding NEXT offer in providing 0% finance and
    > emi on purchase of a/c or other appliances. I was interested in buying an
    > A/c and heard a lot about Next so I straight went to Next and made the
    > purchase, . but I got a shock when the retailer refused about the 0% finance
    > for the purchase. Please do not post such misleading Ads in news paper. the
    > trust level goes down. however I paid full amount thought the card and made
    > the payment.
    > Now Waiting for the delivery hope i can get it wen i needed.
    > --

Next Retail India Ltd.

• De
    Devendra Kumar Gupta Nov 11, 2010

Hello Team,

This is for your kind information that We have Bought a videocon Washing machine from Next Retail Store, Pali Marwar on Dated 22/10/2010 through Bill No.01580
    But, As per commitment he not provide me a Iron till date.
    So, Please provide me a Iron as soon as possible.

Thanking You

Devendra Kumar Gupta
    Old Chandak Market
    Gulzar Chok, Pali Marwar
    Mobile : 09414595101, 08094016724

Insensitive service centre

I am shivaram from dondole house, dharmasthala one of your customer facing problem with t. V. Bought from your agency siri enterprises, suratkal, mangalore on 09 / 12 / 2007 and the product is covered with warrantee. This is sixth time when i am complaining about the problem in videocon customer care but the problem still persists. Also i have logged complain on 9th july 2009 and the complain number is man - [protected] but no body has responded till now.

We customers have believed that the product issued from videocon are reliable and we have good customer care service but my problem is still not taken care and the product which i bought are very bad quality.

To make you notice that if the customer care is not going to respond and resolve my problem i will go to consumer court and file the complain against videocon. Alternatively if customercare is not able to resolve the problem please replace the product which i bought from you.

Regards,

Shivaram

Ph no : [protected] & [protected]

• Us
    usuf Oct 05, 2009

address-usuf khan s/o sahid khan
    mo. kayastwada
    city.jahangirabad dist. bulandshahr
    my Complaint no. GHA1309090499.MY CONTACT NO. 09759455415.

Videocon bazooka tv Jun 26, 2010

The picture quality of the TV is very bad in the sense, what happened means, the picture quality was good but suddenly the picture screen turned into dark and now it is very difficult to see the picture as it is very very dark screen.

Videocon bazooka tv Jun 26, 2010

the picture quality is very dark. As the screen turned very dark it is very difficult to see the picture on the screen. It seems to me that the picture tube is not working.

chita.achary Jul 28, 2014

bright.cont..colour.low.sothat.pictur.cler

t. v not working

Sir/Madam, I have purchase Vediocon 21" Slim Trim-40 Colour Television on 10-02-2008, from SNEHANJALI Electronics & Appliances Pvt. Ltd., Sheetal Snehanjali, Nr. Rassaaz Multiplex, Near, H.P. Gas, Opp. Sheetal Nagar Bus Stop, Mira Road(E), Dist:- Thane Maharashtra, India. Since I purchase this TV, it is not working properly. First time it is not working on 09-04-2008 and repair by videocon service centre on 16-04-2008, at that time they replace main board of T.V. then again not working on 21-04-2008 and repair on 03-05-2008, again it is not working on 04-05-2008 and repair on 05-05-2008, again it is not working on 12-05-2008 and repair on 13-05-2008, again it is not working on 14-05-2008 and repair on 16-05-2008, again it is not working on 09-04-2009 and repair on 13-04-2009.Now on 08-09-2009 it is not working again.I have compliant serveral times to Snehanjali shop & Videocon service Centre. But again & again i am facing same problem. I am irritate by videocon service centre for services given by them.I have very disappointed about Videocon service centre. So pls give solution on that matter.

We are waiting for your reply.

Charged under warrenty

Worst experience with Videocon applicances

I am Amit Shanbaug, a consumer of your Videocon double door refrigerater. My experience with both the appliances as well as the after service has left a bad taste.

We purchased the appliance on 28th of March 2008 from the NEXT retail showroom at Sion. My problems started the day we purchased it. The service centre took more than a month to get the product installed. It was lying at my house in the box pack for that period. Every time we would call, the rep would inform us that the engineer would come to our house the very next day. Finally, it was only installed, when we personally went to the showroom and demanded our money back.

According to the warranty card the product has a six year warrenty period on compressor and 12 months on the refrigerator. On 16th June 2009, that is nearly 14 months of buying it, the product started giving us problems and stopped working. We called the service centre ( Reference no: MUM2306091060) and the representative came to our place on the 23rd of June, we were informed that the compresser needs repairs for the cooling to take place. We were told by the representative that it would cost us Rs 1400/- for the repairs. When we asked the representative if it is not covered by the warrenty period, we were informed that the cost is towards towing the product to the service station and filling gas. He told me that the repairs would be free, but i would have to pay the money for the gas charges.

They took in near 26 days to repair the product and on delivery i found out that the light bulb inside the refrigerator was not working. I refused to pay the balance repair amount and so the next day a representative was send again to collect the money and repair the bulb. I was also told that though not mentioned, the compressor would have a six month garauntee and if anything goes wrong, it would be repaired free of cost.

The product stopped working in less than 2 months. I registered a complaint ( Reference: MUM0709090025) with the service centre. The engineer who attended it insists that we pay Rs 550 again as there is some problem with the cooling. I fail to understand that when it is under warrenty, why is the company charging. It would have been better if i had got in a cheap refrigerator from the flea market if i knew i would have so much problem with the branded one. At least the repair charges would have been justified then.

Amit Shanbaug
amit.[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]

anonyMiss Sep 07, 2009

i have never heard of this brand before

• Go
    gopalkrishnan Apr 05, 2010

breakage of watercollector due low quality plastic, the water collecter of my videocon refrigerator has been broken damaged due to the heat of compressor i want to replace it is it possible

• Ri
    rizwan akhter Feb 17, 2011

my refridgerator is not working kindly send some one for servicing

Rathore Birendra Sep 24, 2013

Our Refrigetor's cooling system is off so please Reper it

Rathore Birendra Sep 24, 2013

Our Refrigerator s cooling system is so i reqwest please Repar our freez

No responsible refrigtator service

I am purchege refrigerator aproximataly on date 20/03/2009 . This REF is problem come every three week .
This REF is repair by Videocon warranty service in three time. But company service is not very well by service center .
REF’s compretion is down not work properly. Every day water come out in this REF In My HOME.
In this time REF is close of it’s work . I complain in service man but not answer me properly.

I regret this matter company’s service is not properly.

I hope that your answer is treuthly in some time & Repair My REF fastly.
PLZ contect me . My Mobile number is [protected]

Gujarat.
Mobile no: - [protected]

No responsible refrigtator service

worst customer care service

Videocon's customer service is the worst I have ever seen. I have bought a used Videocon AC and to repair that I called up the customer support for five days. Every day they say that they have put my complaint in urgency but no executive visited on a single day. Huhh... The 6th day on Sunday when they came it was like good for nothing... they just opened up the ac and compressor cover and took visit charge.

Is this what they supposed to do? and if this was the scene the customer support staff should tell me when I calle dthem up. I mean its like wasting of money.

A serious note: From now whosoever is purchasing the Videocon product I would request, to forget about any kind of customer support from them.

Believe me I had a very-very bad experience and wasted thousands of rupees and in future I am not going to purchase any product from them and also not going to suggest anyone for this company. I think they should reduce their product prices for non-customer support.

I got offer letter but its fake

i had an interview call from Videocon electronics india ltd, at first i had a message from alerts by name MD-Alerts. it told me to contact this email id: call.for.[protected]@gmail.com. At first believed and send my Cv to that ID too. atonce i got a mail from Videocon that my job is confirmed and i should pay a refundable amount of Rs. 5250.. I had plenty of experience like this.. at the end of the day i will lose my money.. What can i do

could you provide some suggestions over this?

Resolved Refrigerator defective service

With great anguish I have to bring to your notice that it seems your service department is just not giving service and in fact they are trying to squeeze out money from your permanent customers without giving any service.

The following is my case;
I gave a complaint on your call centre no. [protected] on 11-2-09, complaint No.DEL [protected].
Again on 12-2-09 rang up the above call centre no. and asked for delhi number which they gave as [protected]. On calling this number the Lady Ms. Sandhya said she will send the mechanic sometime that day.
This service centre is being run by one Mr. Subhash Upadhyaya.
After one more reminder two persons came they were Mr Abid (mobile no. [protected]) and Mr Sachin. They looked at the m-c asked the problem again and said that two parts had to be replaced and the fridge will work perfectly. Mr. Sachin wanted all the money of more than Rs. 2270-- in advance, which I said was not fair and they should replace the parts and then take the payment. So they took Rs.220-- as service charge without doing anything. They said they will fix it first thing the next day.
On 13-2-09 no response was there and On asking Mr. Abid on his mobile he said there was no spare part. So again I rang up [protected] and Ms Sandhya said she will arrange to send the sevice mechanic on the 14-2-09. Mr. Sachin and another person came in the evening and replaced some part saying that we should wait for a couple of hours and then the fridge will start cooling properly. They took the old parts with them. They also took the full payment without giving a proper receipt, only a kachha reciept was signed and given. On contacting the owner Mr. Subhash Upadhyaya he said that the official receipt will be sent within two days.
On 15-2-09 early morning we find that the Fridge has stopped working completely. There is a high probability that these people are replacing old parts.
I must at this point strongly state that if there is any damage to any other part in the fridge because of this repair it will be solely your company’s responsibility and all costs as a consequence of this anomaly will be to your account.
Looking at the above I must emphatically state that your service people are taking their work very casually without any thought or consideration to the inconvenience caused to your customers.
Kindly arrange to get the fridge rectified at the earliest.

VIKAS VERMA Jun 24, 2009

(hi sir. im vikas from aman electroincs) costumer Camplane
    Costumer name : ramesh prashad
    addresh : B 260 GALI NO : 2 WEST VINOD NAGAR
    DELHI 110092
    PH : 9873062239
    DEMO OF A/C

Abnormal sound and fitting not perfect

I had purchase one videocon window AC 1.5 Ton capacity on 10 June-08 from Prathivi Electronics AkashGanga Supela Bhilai. After Installing AC abnormal sound appears and it is informed to the dealer but one fatty person always come and told he has having no man power and go back. You are requested to kindly look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

My Details are given below:

Ramkrishna Mukherjee
MIG-2 / 2596 A, MPHB, Industrial Area, Bhilai, Dist-Durg, Chattisgarh, Phone : [protected], Mobile [protected]