Tristar Products company logo
Tristar Products
reviews & complaints
Tristar Products
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

84 complaints
26 resolved 58 unresolved

This account has been claimed by Tristar Products customer service / representatives through our verification process.

Tristar Products reviews & complaints

Tristar Products complaints 84

Tristar Products - Power smokeless grill

On 12/21/21 spoke to Chelsea and she said I would have a check in the mail for the full amount. I am still waiting. I bought the extended warranty. with Allstate Protection Plan. when I bought the grill, but still no check. They stated If you have any questions about our services, please send us an email. I am still waiting.
Model # 12872. Company # [protected]. My # [protected]

Desired outcome: wanted a replacement part. Electrical component that has the grilling coil

Tristar Products - Power XL Juicer

I bought this Juicer a few days ago and it did not come with the spout (vitally important) or the cleaning brush. I called and they say to send an email to the company with accompanying pictures and...

J

Tristar Products - PowerXL air fryer oven

I have tried over and over again to get a PIN number so I can receive the $100 in discount shopping dollar reward that I'm entitled to. I called and spoke with customer service and he said there was nothing he could do. I feel this is false advertising! My order #2150T-[protected]. My e-mail is [protected]@gmail.com. Just as it is on my invoice. Your response would be appreciated. Jodi Sorensen

B

Tristar Products - Knife

I purchased a 8" Chef Knife with 100% Lifetime Guarantee. It got rusted only after 2 months. I contacted them several times by emails and I asked them for the replacement and I got the run around. They did not honor their 100% Lifetime guarantee and they did not replace the rusted knife. I am extremely disappointed and dissatisfied with their product and how they handle their customer complain.

Desired outcome: replacement with a good quality knife

Tristar Products - Power XL Fryer

Purchased your product for 179.00 from you as supposedly you had a good reputation for standing behind your products. Kohls is selling the same unit for 139.99 minus any Kohls cash you could even pay as low as 99.00. But I bought the unit from you as I am home bound and elderly and have difficulty getting to the store. im on a fixed budget. My problem is that the unit does not toast bread nor cook french fries in a reasonable amount of time. It takes 35 to 45 minutes which is too long. I called customer service and they said sent it back so Ihad someone take it to the UPS store and they were told it would cost 58.50 for shipping, packaging and insurance. I can not afford paying this much. Is there anyway you can help me maybe by picking up unit or sending a prepaid label. I have read reviews where you sent a new unit to people no question asked and have made them very happy. Will you please help me out. Thank YOU

Desired outcome: REPLACE ITEM OR SEND A PREPAID LABEL

G
Aug 04, 2021

Tristar Products - Had it 2 months doesn't work

When we first got the fryer and put it on it wouldn't start them it did for 2 months now it's not working at all when plugged in it beeps the screen go's blank and the inside light gos on and stays on and won't reset or go to the cooking mode its only been used about 10 times. From my knolage. I would figure its the control board failing without confer

Desired outcome: Replacement

Tristar Products - Emeril lagasse airfryer 360

Sept 7, 2020 Have reciept from Trister Products showing I paid, plus the payments were coming out of Paypal. But after I got it, 3 weeks later I called Tristar and said I wasn't really using it very...

Tristar Products - Rice cooker Tristar RK- 6117 white 0.6 L 300 W

I purchased this product online from median shop eu. It stopped working after six weeks only. I paid 23 euro and 12 euro for postage.
I want it to return it to you now and request you to give me the address to send this back for you to examine and correct it.

Can you please look into it and repair or replace.

Dr. Om Shankar Janapareddy
[protected]@hotmail.com

Desired outcome: Replace or repair

Tristar Products - Power XL AirFryer Oven

After only 4.5 months of use the painted numbers and lettering is wearing off and now I cannot read some of the numbers for the minutes around the timer dial. Tristar won't replace unless I ship it back to them at my expense. The cost of shipping would most likely be half the cost of the oven itself. Also this is currently my main means of cooking and cannot be without it while I wait for a preplacement. I have told them that and I have sent photos of the worn off numbers.

Linda Tyler
[protected]@comcast.net
Tristar complaint ticket #[protected]

Desired outcome: Sticker or something similar to place around the dials that has the numbers and wording, or a replace the oven at their cost. I will gladly return the faulty one when they send me a prepaid shipping label.

Tristar Products - Very bad customer service

I purchased the emeril lagasse air fryer 360 on December 26th and received it on January 2nd, 2021. I'm trying o reach tristar customer service, but Noone ever answers the phone. I want o pay the balance remaining on the purchase, bunoine responds to emails, nor do they answer the phone. I'm tempted to call my credit card company and refuse to ho or any attempts made go draw a payment. I wish someone would hflp me. I'm a 71 year old disabled senior citizen.

Desired outcome: Go have customer service call me today.

Tristar Products - Power xl 7quart air fryer

My airfryer was a gift at Christmas and now in October less than a year later it has stopped working. The food drawer no longer stays in place to allow the power switch to light up and be used. The company said they could replace it with a receipt but it was a gift and there is no receipt. I spoke with customer service and corporate office. They were unwilling to be helpful. I love this product but i would definitely give them a rating of ZERO for backing their prodct.This is such poor customer service.
I would tell people to buy a different brand for sure.

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Tristar Products - Power air fryer oven plus model cm-0001 defective fan control board. Transistor on fan control board burned transistor lead in two.

I have a power air fryer oven plus model cm-0001 that is no longer covered by warranty. Recently, while making beef jerky, I heard a loud electrical arc and the fan stopped working. I have diagnosed the problem to a defective transistor lead on the fan control board. The transistor burned one of the leads in two. I have the unit open and it is evident the fan control board is bad. Can I purchase a new control board to replace the defective board with?

R
Sep 08, 2020

Tristar Products - Misrepresentation of product from seller

I ordered the Emeril 360 extra large oven. I asked the agent dimensions of the interior, to fit my everyday casserole pans. The dimensions she quoted were not the interior, but EXTERIOR, which I found out when it arrived. I immediately called Tristar and was told it was my responsibility and "dime" to ship it back...$70.61 which I paid. Wrong info from agent and I got stuck with the bill. After 3 phone calls, minimum of 45 to 55 minutes each, no solution.

Tristar Products - Power airfrier 360

It doesn't fry chicken or french fries. Nothing else comes out as I would expect. FedEx said the company should provide me with a return label to help with the cost of return--$75--but the company refused. I am so angry to think I have to pay an exorbitant amount to return an inferior product. Emeril should be ashamed. I have used it since the first week of July and I haven't cooked anything in it I would be proud to serve. If they would send me a return label, the company gets a cheaper rate. I would still pay plenty; just not $75. Most of the offers on TV cooking products are made by this company in China. I am going to be sure I never order another product from TriStar or China. I hope others will join me.

I have fried chicken and shrimp and fries and hry turned out great

R
Sep 08, 2020

Same with me. No such thing as customer satisfaction. Wonder if Emeril knows this is ruining his reputation.

F
Aug 19, 2020

Tristar Products - Power airfryer 360

We purchased power airfryer 360 six months ago just tried to use the bake program it ran for 7min. And the screen started flashing and shut off unplugged for a while and it did the same thing so I called the company and they told me it was out of warranty and kurt if that was his name said there was nothing he could do about it. So I asked him if I could buy parts for it and he said there was none and proceed to say his hands are tied because we did not buy extended warranty I was willing to buy the parts to fix it. And he said it was non repairable

Tristar Products - Power Air Fryer Oven

This Air Frier does not work. The power panel does not respond to touch input. After several tries the power button does not bring up the power panel. Can that be repaired? When I plug it in, the power panel lets up and disappears. Only the power button is visible. I tried to change the timer - no result. I tried ti change the temperature. No result. Finally the power panel stays black when I touch the power button. Obviously there is an electrical problem with that unit. It was the first time I used it!
Please help.

I am having this same issue. Is there a resolution short of trashing the unit?

M
Aug 04, 2020

Tristar Products - Air fryer

I bought the black diamond cookware set which included an airfryer. After paying $25 for shipping it didn't work. They want me to pay to send it back and pay for them to ship another's one to me. Glad I cancelled my credit card. Crooks want to send $58 to collections. Something needs to be done to crooked companies like this. You guys are deceitful and rude

L

Tristar Products - Tristar food processor

Its leaky. The water runs through the knife part. But that is not all. Finding out that all those chemical oils and resolved and rusty residues was in my oat milk and actually colored the bottle grey in the bottom was awful. Now knowing I drank a lot of this poisoned drink is not good. This I something that really should be awoided. This should never happen!

Jul 27, 2020

Hope you will investigate it, so that this will not happen to anyone else.

Jul 27, 2020

And really🙈 i am breastfeeding a baby aswell. Hope y

Jul 27, 2020

Btw. The ring is fully on place. The leakage is through the knife.

B
Jul 17, 2020

Tristar Products - Powerxl cordless iron & steamer deluxe

I went to use the iron but the iron never got hot or produce any type of steam and have been trying to return the iron and I have not been able to get an authorization code. I purchase the iron over the phone. The only receipt I have is my credit card statement. I want to return the iron and refund my credit card statement.

C
Jul 07, 2020

Tristar Products - Copper chef pan.

They warrant the Copper Chef Pan for 5 years with receipt. I have a receipt. the nonstick has worn off and food sticks to it. Also I have to return at my expense at 9.99 via check. I also have to pay for return postage. I asked them if I could send a photo, they said no. This is not right. This is not the way a company stands behind a product.

1 2 3  ...  5