Tristar Products Logo

Tristar Products

Having problems with Tristar Products?

Tristar Products Customer Service Contacts

+1 973 287 5134 (Customer Service)
492 US-46
Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tristar Products Customer Service. Initial Tristar Products complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tristar Products above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tristar Products. Discuss the issues you have had with Tristar Products and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Tristar ProductsVery bad customer service

I purchased the emeril lagasse air fryer 360 on December 26th and received it on January 2nd, 2021. I'm trying o reach tristar customer service, but Noone ever answers the phone. I want o pay the balance remaining on the purchase, bunoine responds to emails, nor do they answer the phone. I'm tempted to call my credit card company and refuse to ho or any attempts made go draw a payment. I wish someone would hflp me. I'm a 71 year old disabled senior citizen.

Tristar ProductsPower xl 7quart air fryer

My airfryer was a gift at Christmas and now in October less than a year later it has stopped working. The food drawer no longer stays in place to allow the power switch to light up and be used. The company said they could replace it with a receipt but it was a gift and there is no receipt. I spoke with customer service and corporate office. They were unwilling to be helpful. I love this product but i would definitely give them a rating of ZERO for backing their prodct.This is such poor customer service.
    I would tell people to buy a different brand for sure.

Tristar ProductsPower air fryer oven plus model cm-0001 defective fan control board. Transistor on fan control board burned transistor lead in two.

I have a power air fryer oven plus model cm-0001 that is no longer covered by warranty. Recently, while making beef jerky, I heard a loud electrical arc and the fan stopped working. I have diagnosed the problem to a defective transistor lead on the fan control board. The transistor burned one of the leads in two. I have the unit open and it is evident the fan control board is bad. Can I purchase a new control board to replace the defective board with?

• Tristar Products's response · Oct 02, 2020

We do not have that part available - please call our customer service line or send a message to [email protected] for further assistance.

Tristar ProductsMisrepresentation of product from seller

I ordered the Emeril 360 extra large oven. I asked the agent dimensions of the interior, to fit my everyday casserole pans. The dimensions she quoted were not the interior, but EXTERIOR, which I found out when it arrived. I immediately called Tristar and was told it was my responsibility and "dime" to ship it back...$70.61 which I paid. Wrong info from agent and I got stuck with the bill. After 3 phone calls, minimum of 45 to 55 minutes each, no solution.

TristarPower airfrier 360

It doesn't fry chicken or french fries. Nothing else comes out as I would expect. FedEx said the company should provide me with a return label to help with the cost of return--$75--but the company refused. I am so angry to think I have to pay an exorbitant amount to return an inferior product. Emeril should be ashamed. I have used it since the first week of July and I haven't cooked anything in it I would be proud to serve. If they would send me a return label, the company gets a cheaper rate. I would still pay plenty; just not $75. Most of the offers on TV cooking products are made by this company in China. I am going to be sure I never order another product from TriStar or China. I hope others will join me.

• Tristar Products's response · Sep 02, 2020

We are sorry that the unit did not meet your expectations. Many of our customers successfully cook fried chicken and french fries in their unit and are very happy with the unit.

• Mi
              Michael Bates Jan 13, 2021

I have fried chicken and shrimp and fries and hry turned out great

• Re
              Regina Huni Sep 08, 2020

Same with me. No such thing as customer satisfaction. Wonder if Emeril knows this is ruining his reputation.

Tristar ProductsPower airfryer 360

We purchased power airfryer 360 six months ago just tried to use the bake program it ran for 7min. And the screen started flashing and shut off unplugged for a while and it did the same thing so I called the company and they told me it was out of warranty and kurt if that was his name said there was nothing he could do about it. So I asked him if I could buy parts for it and he said there was none and proceed to say his hands are tied because we did not buy extended warranty I was willing to buy the parts to fix it. And he said it was non repairable

• Tristar Products's response · Sep 02, 2020

Please contact us at [email protected] for further assistance. Please enter "Complaints Board" in the subject line. Thank you.

Tristar ProductsPower Air Fryer Oven

This Air Frier does not work. The power panel does not respond to touch input. After several tries the power button does not bring up the power panel. Can that be repaired? When I plug it in, the power panel lets up and disappears. Only the power button is visible. I tried to change the timer - no result. I tried ti change the temperature. No result. Finally the power panel stays black when I touch the power button. Obviously there is an electrical problem with that unit. It was the first time I used it!!
              Please help.

Tristar ProductsAir fryer

I bought the black diamond cookware set which included an airfryer. After paying $25 for shipping it didn't work. They want me to pay to send it back and pay for them to ship another's one to me. Glad I cancelled my credit card. Crooks want to send $58 to collections. Something needs to be done to crooked companies like this. You guys are deceitful and rude

• Tristar Products's response · Sep 03, 2020

We would be happy to work with you. Please mail a copy of your proof of purchase or your order number to [email protected] and we can help resolve this situation.

Tristar ProductsTristar food processor

Its leaky. The water runs through the knife part. But that is not all. Finding out that all those chemical oils and resolved and rusty residues was in my oat milk and actually colored the bottle grey in the bottom was awful. Now knowing I drank a lot of this poisoned drink is not good. This I something that really should be awoided. This should never happen!!!

Tristar food processor
                  Tristar food processor

• Tristar Products's response · Sep 02, 2020

We would like to investigate this further. Can you contact us directly at [email protected]? Please enter subject "Complaints Board Juicer". Thank you

• Updated by LMH79 · Jul 27, 2020

Hope you will investigate it, so that this will not happen to anyone else.

• Updated by LMH79 · Jul 27, 2020

And really🙈 i am breastfeeding a baby aswell. Hope y

• Updated by LMH79 · Jul 27, 2020

Btw. The ring is fully on place. The leakage is through the knife.

Tristar ProductsPowerxl cordless iron & steamer deluxe

I went to use the iron but the iron never got hot or produce any type of steam and have been trying to return the iron and I have not been able to get an authorization code. I purchase the iron over the phone. The only receipt I have is my credit card statement. I want to return the iron and refund my credit card statement.

Tristar ProductsCopper chef pan.

They warrant the Copper Chef Pan for 5 years with receipt. I have a receipt. the nonstick has worn off and food sticks to it. Also I have to return at my expense at 9.99 via check. I also have to pay for return postage. I asked them if I could send a photo, they said no. This is not right. This is not the way a company stands behind a product.

Tristar ProductsPower xl 7qt vortex air fryer

My power xl 7qt. Vortex air fryer quit on me and I haven't had it that long it was a gift I was really enjoying my air fryer and for it to quit on me for after just six months is ridiculous. I understand your policy but what am I to do since it stop working after the warranty. I'm highly upset and i'm wishing this can be resolved with another air fryer because I was enjoying this to the fullest and my neice got it for me and it is special to me now i'm very upset! Thank you😥😥😥😥

RESOLVED

Tristar ProductsPower pressure cooker food burning and sticking

Hi. I purchased the PPPC at a Walmart in Houston, TX. The non-stick pot burns my food and food sticks to the bottom (see photos). Also, the nonstick bottom is discolored. Feb 2020 is the latest incident. I would like to be compensated for an upgraded version since this model is discontinued. Please send an email address for attachments. Thank you.

Power pressure cooker food burning and sticking
                          Power pressure cooker food burning and sticking

Tristar ProductsPower smokeless grill xl

I purchased an Power Smokeless Grill XL, and I'm having problems with it. When It is cut on, it will run about 25-30 minutes. But after that, it will cut off. After it cuts off, I'll have to readjust the grill and continue to press the on button until it comes back on. But later on it will cut off again. I'm running out of patience with it. Is there anything that can be done about this? I talked to several of the people at the customer service number [protected]) and I was told to send in this conformation number for proof of my last payment that was made. A man at this number said that this was all that we needed: 61395. He wouldn't give his name or ID. number but said to give this number as our proof. If at all possible, I would love to return this one, and have another one sent to me. Please contact me at [protected], sometimes I'm not able to get to my computer, or the internet is running too slow or down because of the area that I'm in.
                            Thank you, waiting to hear from you soon, Mr. and Mrs. Benston

• Updated by AstridH · Jan 15, 2020

It sounds like the unit may not be assembled correctly. The unit must be assembled correctly for it to heat up. Make sure the arrow imprinted on the Drip Pan is pointing toward the heating element area. Incorrect placement of the Drip Pan can cause the heating element not to work. Read your instruction manual for proper assembly of all the pieces.

Tristar ProductsPower air fryer xl red

I got the air fryer less then 2 wks ago and the black inside the basket qrea is already chipping away. I washed it with soap water and a rag. This shouldnt be happening already. Im worried its gonna cause stuff to stick on and how its goig to perform going forward im ver upset I paid $180 from montgomery wards whom I am contacting to. This is ridiculous when the productvhasnt even withheld usage for 2 weeks I use it 1x a day somestimes 2x a day.

Power air fryer xl red

• Ra
                                  RayRid Mar 27, 2020

I bought my Power Air Fryer XL a year ago but within 5 months I was experiencing the same thing. I have didn't write the company at the time. However, I won't be buying a replacement.

Tristar ProductsPower quick pot

I ordered a power quickpot from JC Penney. When I opened the package, there were two itwms missing. There was no recipe Book and No Manuel Book in the box.

I can manage without a recipe book, even tho it would be appreciated, but I cannot use my pressure Power Quick Pot w/o a Manuel & instructions.
                                Please send those items to me. On the outside of the box the pressure cookre came, it was printed:recipe book, but it was not enclosed.

Sincerely,
                                Josephine Mynard
                                2909 Terry Road
                                Tallahassee, Fl. 32312

Phone [protected]

Tristar ProductsPan set

I got a set of copper chef pans for Christmas, and I was not aware that the handles on the pans can cause sever burns, I did get
                                  severely burned off of the handle of the fry pan. I'm very careful to use the correct size burner. I couldn't find any place on the box or recipe
                                  book about a warning of how hot the handles get. My daughter called me and asked if I had ever been burned from those handles I said yes, she has the same set I have and she has also been burned. Something needs to be done about this...i'm scared to continue to use my pans and want a full refund. It is a set of 11" fry pan, 10" dutch oven, 10" round pan, 8" sauce pan

Tristar ProductsWebsite ordering made order without confirmation

I went to place an order online. It goes thru the process and then shows you extras you can update, etc.
                                    I updated to the 10 quart power quick pot.

It showed the order with both the 6 quart and 10 quart pot.
                                    It had a button that said go back to original order and I clicked that to edit it to remove the 6 qrt pot.
                                    It did nothing. So I assumed it didn't go thru.

However it did and I received no confirmation or order number telling me it did. I found out by calling your customer service and they said it went out in mail already. They could not help me get the 10 quart pot or replace the order.
                                    This is very frustrating because your programmer made such a BIG ERROR in his programming to allow this to happen.

In the meantime my account is billed and I am so upset about this because I would have to make sure I am here to reject the order. This also made a big mess because this was for a house warming gift which you just delayed me on. Your office was closed at the time I tried to order and could not get ahold of anyone to fix the problem.

I DID NOT CONFIRM the order and have NOT received a confirmation of the number or an email of confirmation and nothing showing what I was billed.

However, customer service Lacresha from the Corporate office refused to listen to what I was telling her. She just kept talking and would not shut up to listen. She just kept asking me questions I already answered her, then twisted it around…The help was impossible!

and now I can't order another one until refund and this mess is cleared up. Wasn't worth all this hassle.

• Updated by PurrDog · Apr 01, 2019

I ordered this late night and called immediately in the morning to check up on this and they said they already shipped it out and couldn't stop it. That is impossible, plus I called fedex and they did not have it. So they could of taken care of this mess and didn't .

Tristar ProductsAir fryer bought on tv was shipped to wrong address called and people on phone were very

Bought air fryer to be delivered to my daughter in Illinois. Product delivered to my home in Wisconsin. We don't drive and this was intended for xmas gift. Talked to your people and they indicated it would be up to me for delivery. In further conversation we also order I air fryer for my son who resides in Illinois. They started arguing that they could not get money out of account. This is crock and I on line every morning checking my account as I watch this every since we got hit. There was no payment tried to take out. This account is kept with funds. This person now says that attempt will be tried for the 20th of this month and if do funds the order will be with drawn .I not only felt insulted but this is crock and if I could would be glad to stop dealing with you. I am going go
                                      post face book, amazon and anyone else I can thank of. This is the dumbest people I have ever talked too.

Tristar Products — Smokeless grill

This company sent me an email stating they were sorry but could not full fill my order. I ordered again and...