India - 431105
Fort House, 2nd Floor, 221, Dr. DN Road, Fort, Mumbai 400001
296, Udyog Vihar Phase-II, Gurgaon, Haryana
With due regards I would like to inform you about your worst maintenance service in Mehsana. It’s so worst that I cannot tolerate now, so I am writing you the details:
Sir I purchase a Videocon 5505 CTV in 6/4/2005 day the amount of 14100Rs. Chasses no is [protected] in this TV has very heavy problem of circuit when I complain in your service center technician is come my house and he take a warranty card and speak this warranty was only 1year but in this card print is 3year TV set warranty and above the stamp is
3 YEAR MEANS – 1 YEAR TV SET AND 2 YEAR IS EXPANDABLE WARRANTY OF COLOUR PICTURE TUBE.
Above sentences is give by rubber stamp. I know the company is best so company give a special warranty card and give me a suggestion about this problem soon.
Your service center & authorized dealer was not best their answer was not satisfied to customer but what can customer do.
I had purchased one Videocon Television on October 31, 2005. I had logged a compliant 15-20 days before and about my television in Videocon Service Center and my complaint number is DJV6I17000. After logging the complaint the first day an engineer from videocon come, but he was unable to fix the problem. He committed us to come next day to fix the problem but neither he nor any other engineer comes to attend the complaint. We are continuously talking in the videocon service center but no action has taken so far. We had also talked to the senior persons of videocon but of no use. They all are making false commitments!
1. I have a Videocon D -371 refrigerator at home which I purchased on 20 Mar 2001 from M/s Om Electronics, Opera House, Mumbai at a cost of Rs 19,500.00.
2. Recently the fridge stopped working and a local mechanic who attend to the complaint told me that the compressor had got non-operational and that it needed to be replaced.I called up your Company reps M/s Macotax Consultant Pvt Ltd,Andheri Mumbai to kindly attend to the problem.
3. They visited my house on 11 Sep 06 .They were keen on taking the fridge back to the shop floor for repairs but I had my apprehensions regarding the same so I informed them that they would need to come to first check out the problem and carry out repairs in-situ .That day due to the power interruption they could not attend to the problem .They promised to visit again on 18 Sep and they did so on 19 Sep.
4. They said that they needed to replace the compressor for which they had got a replacement .When they started replacing the compressor we noticed that the compressor they were replacing was an old used one and the guarantee for that was given as one year.The price quoted for just the compressor was Rs 3750.00 plus additional charges for the freon gas .The rough estimate was given as Rs 5000.00.On being told that a new one was needed they gave a lead time of anything between one week and a month for getting a new one .If they had come in good faith of replacing my compressor with an old one to tide over my immediate problems then their genuineness would really be appreciated but I am shocked at their cheap behavior.They don’t deserve to be your company reps.
5. I wish to highlight two issues .One being that they being the authorized reps of your esteemed company,how could they replace the non-operational compressor with a used one and also have the audacity to charge me the price for a new compressor.Secondly if the original compressor had a warranty of 05 years why should the one they were replacing have a warranty of only 01 year.
6. I as a consumer am distressed by the sheer impudence of the company reps to do such an act.They our definitely lowering my faith in the genuineness of the company’s products especially the after sales service.In today’s world with the consumer being fully aware of his rights it’s goes without saying that stern action must be taken against the reps or the company.It is also requested that my problem be attended to at the earliest to tide over the difficulties.My addresss is as shown below.
We had some problems with the colours of the televison set (bought around 4 yrs back) and had filed a complaint on the basis of which the service engineer had come to our place on 21 August 2006.The engineer had temporarily corrected the problem with the help of a magnet(had charged a service fees of inr 225/-) and advised the if the problem occurs again then he would have to change one part.He also confirmed that if this problem occurs before the expiry of one month from 21Aug 06,then they would not take any service charges and would take just the cost of that part.However inspite of the numerous calls made,they are now not responding to even a single call of ours and probably wainting for 21 sep06 to pass so that they could take the service charges again from us (for not doing anything).This is my duty to inform everyone that please do not buy any videocon product as their after sales service is the most pathetic.I just hope that the concerned person in videocon also reads this complaint and should realise that they seriously need to do something to improve their complaint handling procedure if they want to survive in the market.
I have Purched a 29" TV on 3month back from gaziyabad through Sushil Elect. Next day it showing some patch in the picture tube. I have complain to the dealer and he send next day some eng. to my house after that the problem showing same, Again I have comp. to the dealer that time he given me some service centre nos. to call directly. I have compalin directly to Shaibabad branch , Mr. lalit the incharge of the service centre send the same eng. to recatify the prob but the prob. as it is. So I told to Mr.lalit to kindly replace my Tv because its only one week older. but Mr. lalit told me to we can not change your but we change yout Picture Tube. then I have speak to Mr. Pnadey (Branch Mngr.) in gaziyabad he confirm me to change my Tv. after some time he left the Job. Then i called Lalit atleast change my Picture tube. last week he send some tech. with the Old Pictuer Tube. I confirm lalit abt this the old Picture tube ,but he this is the new one , AFTER CHANGE THE PICTUER TUBE THE PROBLEM SHOWING .
1. EVERY CORNER IN PT THE LOTS OF YELLOW & PINK PATCHES ARE SHOWING
2. SOMETIMES FULL SCREEN ARE SHOWING YELLOW.
3. CINEMASCOPE PICTURE ARE SHOWING NOT PROPER.
4. BRIGHTNESS IS TOO HIGH.
KINDLY SUGEST ME WAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY NEW TV. ITS BETER TO ME TO PURCHES THE SOME OLD TV. BECAUSE THE ORIGANALTY IS FINESHED IN TV.
DEALER SUSHIL ELECT. [protected]
So dear I want to inform you before taking action against videocon. I will give this article in all leading newspapers and Iam forwarding this case to consumer court, be ready for that, otherwise it will spoil your company’s name and fame. Else replace MY TV.
This is a pathetic state of affairs and I would rather call it lowest of all standards. Stop thinking of growing big if you cannot serve your existing customers. Inspite of at least 50 calls to all concerned at your Delhi office and at call center my compliant for Window AC is not attended. Initially I called at your so called "Call Center" and they gave me a Complaint no DPV6G05014 on 5th July, 2006. Thereafter I called almost everyone concerned and made at least 50 calls at your call center ([protected]), V.B Gandhi ([protected]), Mr. Rajinder ([protected]) and Mr. M.A Siddhiqui.
No one even bothered to call me back till the late evening of 10th July. This is really the height. I never expected this kind of attitude from a Company which claims to be a true Indian Multinational.
Am I hoping against hope.
(Sushil Kumar Sharma)
I purchased a videocon tv model no 22np from verma electronics 2161/3 rly. Road, rani bagh, delhi-110034 on...
Re: videocon With high expectations I went to your videocon ac dealer name "next" at 12, kapil vihar, main...