Videocon Industries Logo

Videocon Industries

Having problems with Videocon Industries?

+91 73 5587 3558 (Customer Care)
14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan
Aurangabad
India - 431105
Corporate Office
Fort House, 2nd Floor, 221, Dr. DN Road, Fort, Mumbai 400001

Corporate Office
296, Udyog Vihar Phase-II, Gurgaon, Haryana

Complaints & Reviews

the worst maintenance service in mehsana!

With due regards I would like to inform you about your worst maintenance service in Mehsana. It’s so worst that I cannot tolerate now, so I am writing you the details:

Sir I purchase a Videocon 5505 CTV in 6/4/2005 day the amount of 14100Rs. Chasses no is [protected] in this TV has very heavy problem of circuit when I complain in your service center technician is come my house and he take a warranty card and speak this warranty was only 1year but in this card print is 3year TV set warranty and above the stamp is

3 YEAR MEANS – 1 YEAR TV SET AND 2 YEAR IS EXPANDABLE WARRANTY OF COLOUR PICTURE TUBE.

Above sentences is give by rubber stamp. I know the company is best so company give a special warranty card and give me a suggestion about this problem soon.

Your service center & authorized dealer was not best their answer was not satisfied to customer but what can customer do.

santhosh Oct 29, 2008

SIR,

plese help my colour tv does not work properly model videocon 5128r my tv memory progrm is damaged .the menu is not display I need THIS TV EEPROM FILE PLESE HELP

Customer services making false commitments

I had purchased one Videocon Television on October 31, 2005. I had logged a compliant 15-20 days before and about my television in Videocon Service Center and my complaint number is DJV6I17000. After logging the complaint the first day an engineer from videocon come, but he was unable to fix the problem. He committed us to come next day to fix the problem but neither he nor any other engineer comes to attend the complaint. We are continuously talking in the videocon service center but no action has taken so far. We had also talked to the senior persons of videocon but of no use. They all are making false commitments!

Anurag Jul 08, 2007

This is my third time remote control is not working. I am using DVD model 555XAG-CVD but regarding this product I am very sad about videocon technology.

• Am
    amin Mar 10, 2008

I purchased VIDEOCON X-LENT TV, in the month of June, 2006 and i regrett my mistake even today. The TV is said to be of 1800watts pmpo, but it hardly gives out 800 pmpo. The woofer unit is too weak and is made up of cheap plastic, which does not support the bass from the woofer. So you cannot play it at a high volume. At high volume the unit starts making rattling sound, which it very irritating and puts the title X-LENT to SHAME. So do not go for any videocon TV.

• Vi
    videoco Oct 03, 2012

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE VIDEOCON TV FLAT SERVICE CODES

Faulty compressor in refrigerator

1. I have a Videocon D -371 refrigerator at home which I purchased on 20 Mar 2001 from M/s Om Electronics, Opera House, Mumbai at a cost of Rs 19,500.00.

2. Recently the fridge stopped working and a local mechanic who attend to the complaint told me that the compressor had got non-operational and that it needed to be replaced.I called up your Company reps M/s Macotax Consultant Pvt Ltd,Andheri Mumbai to kindly attend to the problem.

3. They visited my house on 11 Sep 06 .They were keen on taking the fridge back to the shop floor for repairs but I had my apprehensions regarding the same so I informed them that they would need to come to first check out the problem and carry out repairs in-situ .That day due to the power interruption they could not attend to the problem .They promised to visit again on 18 Sep and they did so on 19 Sep.

4. They said that they needed to replace the compressor for which they had got a replacement .When they started replacing the compressor we noticed that the compressor they were replacing was an old used one and the guarantee for that was given as one year.The price quoted for just the compressor was Rs 3750.00 plus additional charges for the freon gas .The rough estimate was given as Rs 5000.00.On being told that a new one was needed they gave a lead time of anything between one week and a month for getting a new one .If they had come in good faith of replacing my compressor with an old one to tide over my immediate problems then their genuineness would really be appreciated but I am shocked at their cheap behavior.They don’t deserve to be your company reps.

5. I wish to highlight two issues .One being that they being the authorized reps of your esteemed company,how could they replace the non-operational compressor with a used one and also have the audacity to charge me the price for a new compressor.Secondly if the original compressor had a warranty of 05 years why should the one they were replacing have a warranty of only 01 year.

6. I as a consumer am distressed by the sheer impudence of the company reps to do such an act.They our definitely lowering my faith in the genuineness of the company’s products especially the after sales service.In today’s world with the consumer being fully aware of his rights it’s goes without saying that stern action must be taken against the reps or the company.It is also requested that my problem be attended to at the earliest to tide over the difficulties.My addresss is as shown below.

• De
    deepak kumar Jul 16, 2008

Please call me 9891315616. My refiregerator is not working proper so pls help me.

• As
    Ashwani Dixit Oct 21, 2008

mera refrigerator 10 days se kharav pda hai aur aap ke employee koi response nahi de rahe hai purchesing date 04/11/2002 hai frize ka comparesor not working please chenge the compresor thank you my contact me 9811931627

Pathetic after sales service

We had some problems with the colours of the televison set (bought around 4 yrs back) and had filed a complaint on the basis of which the service engineer had come to our place on 21 August 2006.The engineer had temporarily corrected the problem with the help of a magnet(had charged a service fees of inr 225/-) and advised the if the problem occurs again then he would have to change one part.He also confirmed that if this problem occurs before the expiry of one month from 21Aug 06,then they would not take any service charges and would take just the cost of that part.However inspite of the numerous calls made,they are now not responding to even a single call of ours and probably wainting for 21 sep06 to pass so that they could take the service charges again from us (for not doing anything).This is my duty to inform everyone that please do not buy any videocon product as their after sales service is the most pathetic.I just hope that the concerned person in videocon also reads this complaint and should realise that they seriously need to do something to improve their complaint handling procedure if they want to survive in the market.

• Mr
    mr.pankaj shrivastava Aug 24, 2008

Dear sir I am Pankaj Shrivastava and i am working in Guna (m.p) now present. i have 1 complaint from Guna(m.p) Videocon franchisee Ultra customer care .thatsway reason i send a 1 mail from my side .There are some major problem in guna at now present. Basically Guna is a dist place . There are some area are covered ashoknagar, isagad, mugawali . In that time one customer service are handle the problems it is Ultra customer care . Guna is a very big place at that time and main problem are that in there lot of in warranties, and customer are facing lot of problems at that time issue are only that is Ultra customer care are not properly response from our side. .
    · In the Ultra customer care services are no staff, no customers care executives and technicians and no call attenders. ( only 1 man are handle the problem Mr.deepak sharma Ultra customer care guna(m.p) and he is not physical fit.and he cant do the good service provided.

· In the guarantee case he wants to money from customer side .he

is created corruptions.

example:- In warranty washing machine replacement case he want to money from Mr Gangans dealer akai old dealer videocon (1500 rupees ).
    · His management system are not properly. Sitting arrangement are not properly.

· In the 3 years guan(m.p) .There are no dealership in it.only last month new dealer is opened HA lahoti and no dealership colour television. Ultra customer care are not provided services that sway reason not dealership are opened last 3 years. company are facing many problem . thatsway reason in the 3 years company are not sell the product properly and maximam 3 carores rupees business are not doing.

· Ultracare are not solve problem at that time and in warranties are pending .and i warranties problems are solve out in 15 days . its are long time for good customer and there are facing many problems and irated from videocon service center.

· Our videcon customer service (Ultra customer care guna )are not provied the proper response thatsway reason videocon brand(product) are not sell propely, it are effected our product business .

· Two court case are videcon company in guna . it reason are only are services.

· In the Dsr report totally lie . cases are only (akai+sansui+videocon)100 calls but Dsr mention 200 calls per month its are out warranties .out warranty parts are replaced in to in- warranty parts .

So plz consider this application from my side and take a action for ultra

customer care services. And watch it only for customer overview .

• Nr
    N. RAVI KUMAR Sep 29, 2008

I had buaght a 14cm colur TV on APRIL 2008. I am very sufring that TV because 6 complaints in this 5 months. I have Return to your company and I have a New 14 cm colur tv what is your respons. I dont know this email complaint how to replay from my problem plese send a mesage to my email Address

Picture tube

I have Purched a 29" TV on 3month back from gaziyabad through Sushil Elect. Next day it showing some patch in the picture tube. I have complain to the dealer and he send next day some eng. to my house after that the problem showing same, Again I have comp. to the dealer that time he given me some service centre nos. to call directly. I have compalin directly to Shaibabad branch , Mr. lalit the incharge of the service centre send the same eng. to recatify the prob but the prob. as it is. So I told to Mr.lalit to kindly replace my Tv because its only one week older. but Mr. lalit told me to we can not change your but we change yout Picture Tube. then I have speak to Mr. Pnadey (Branch Mngr.) in gaziyabad he confirm me to change my Tv. after some time he left the Job. Then i called Lalit atleast change my Picture tube. last week he send some tech. with the Old Pictuer Tube. I confirm lalit abt this the old Picture tube ,but he this is the new one , AFTER CHANGE THE PICTUER TUBE THE PROBLEM SHOWING .

1. EVERY CORNER IN PT THE LOTS OF YELLOW & PINK PATCHES ARE SHOWING

2. SOMETIMES FULL SCREEN ARE SHOWING YELLOW.

3. CINEMASCOPE PICTURE ARE SHOWING NOT PROPER.

4. BRIGHTNESS IS TOO HIGH.

KINDLY SUGEST ME WAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY NEW TV. ITS BETER TO ME TO PURCHES THE SOME OLD TV. BECAUSE THE ORIGANALTY IS FINESHED IN TV.

DEALER SUSHIL ELECT. [protected]

LALIT [protected]

So dear I want to inform you before taking action against videocon. I will give this article in all leading newspapers and Iam forwarding this case to consumer court, be ready for that, otherwise it will spoil your company’s name and fame. Else replace MY TV.

Thanking You.

FARHAN KHAN
[protected]

videocon window ac malfunction

This is a pathetic state of affairs and I would rather call it lowest of all standards. Stop thinking of growing big if you cannot serve your existing customers. Inspite of at least 50 calls to all concerned at your Delhi office and at call center my compliant for Window AC is not attended. Initially I called at your so called "Call Center" and they gave me a Complaint no DPV6G05014 on 5th July, 2006. Thereafter I called almost everyone concerned and made at least 50 calls at your call center ([protected]), V.B Gandhi ([protected]), Mr. Rajinder ([protected]) and Mr. M.A Siddhiqui.

No one even bothered to call me back till the late evening of 10th July. This is really the height. I never expected this kind of attitude from a Company which claims to be a true Indian Multinational.

Am I hoping against hope.

(Sushil Kumar Sharma)
111/9, I-Floor,
Kishan
Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi-110070
09811ssss

• Sk
    S Kumar Aug 30, 2006

What ever has been written by Mr. Sushil is absoulutely true to every word of it. I am one of the unlucky ones atpresent going through this horrible experience.

Kumar

• Ra
    RAJAN MAINI May 30, 2007

Purchased AC-VAW 1222 on 18.05.07 from Chandigarh through your distributor M/s khanna Bros, Sec-7, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh.

On 27.05.07 for Demo purpose, the followings came to my surprise:

1 -- Fan speed is constant under all speed options ???

2 -- Remote is not fully functional and is not the same as shown in the Ad/Net ???

3 -- No free courtesy services ???

• Bs
    b s jadon Jun 15, 2007

Re: Videocon

I purchase the 1 tone videocon A C from NAMAN in Gwalior M P, in starting i face so many pron with your product but your dealer not attend my prob, after so many request he sand the man from service center he tell due to gas prob your A C not working proper so they took back A C for repairing it. After repairing worked proper but after one fear i face again same prob and i again complaint to your dealer, but Your service center man tell i leave the service of vediocon product i again call to dealer that he refuse to repair but after 15 days man came from service center he say 1st u give Rs.200/ after that we checked ur AC I have receipt of that. After checking he says Your A C required Service so i say do that and i agree to pay your service charges, after services he says its prob of Compresure you sand A C on my service center its time of about 2 june and i sand it but till date no response from his site and i call 100 phones he always reply:

" MNE KUCH NAHI KAR SAKATA COMPONY HI AISI HE AAPKA COMPRESURE BHEJ HI NNAHI RAHI" I cant do nothing its delay due to vediocon, the not sand your compresure, and my big prob that i can not sit in our office due to hot and humidity. I request u plz do some thing and take action as on as possible. Its shame to your big company.

B S Jadon,
    gwalior.

• Ra
    rajendra Sep 17, 2007

my videocon vcd and tv not working properly. from last two month so, pl. tell me where and how i can do them repair.

• Dr
    DR BRAJESH Sep 20, 2007

purchased videocon window ac 4 months back, not workingnow. complained many times no rESponse till now . my opinion is that it is a group of hopeless people

Mainak Das Apr 25, 2008

I have bought a Window AC on 28/04/2006 from Sales Emporium (One of your Dealer) Kolkata.The compressor is leaking and it has a warranty too but after repeated followups there is no response and I am totally fadeup for this since in this season when we require it most my family is facing problem.Kindly look into this matter seriously otherwise I will have to think for other option.If required kindly contact in this mb no. to get the details - 9831963701.Looking forward for a prompt action regarding this from your part.

sandeep gupta Jun 08, 2008

Thanks guys for the feedback. It seems Videocon sucks in a big way. Today, after visiting videocon dealer I had made up my mind to buy Videocon split AC. But now, I think I will go for some other brand

Not working properly!

I purchased a videocon tv model no 22np from verma electronics 2161/3 rly. Road, rani bagh, delhi-110034 on...

I will not recommend this brand to anybody!

Re: videocon With high expectations I went to your videocon ac dealer name "next" at 12, kapil vihar, main...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices