Vesta - AT&T 11950 Sw Garden Place / fraudulantly charged my debit card

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I got my wallet stolen on the 22nd of February. a couple minutes after it happened I called my bank and they said they changed my account and i would get a new card and number. then I went online to check my transactions and there are two pending transactions to them for a hundred dollars each. i just thought that someone called and tried to use my card but after reading these it sounds like they did use it and then the company double charged them thinking it was really their card how can they get away with this. I cant even get my money reimbursed until the transaction goes through its ridiculous it just goes to show how many good people are really left in this world. I hope they get caught because this is ridiculous.

Comments

• Ve
      5th of Jun, 2009

Vesta processes millions of prepaid recharge payments each month on behalf of telecom companies and their customers. We continually monitor orders for unauthorized or fraudulent use of payment devices, and actively work with customers to resolve any issues or disputes promptly and fairly. This is evidenced by our “A” rating by the Better Business Bureau.

If you have questions regarding a charge from Vesta on your credit card bill or bank statement, email ecustomersupport@trustvesta.com
    or call toll free 877 386 5330. A representative will be glad to assist.