The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved AT&T Universal Card — card cancelled for no reason!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
As a former employee of AT&T, I was guaranteed the use of my AT&T Universal Card for life with no annual fee. They have recently cancelled this card with the excuse that it is because I live overseas. I have lived overseas for over 16 years and have been using this card with no problems until now.
I want to know why they can suddenly decide not to honor their guarantee of a card for life with no annual fee.
More AT&T Universal Card Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service