The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved AT&T — visa gift card
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I ordered at&t's dsl 1.5m internet service. I was told to go to www.att.com/rewards in 21 days from order date to receive a visa gift card. the web address is invalid. I called at&t, and they gave me a new web address, reward center.att.com. There's no reward offer. After trying several times, I was finally able to speak to someone. They said that I didn't qualify for any rewards. Before I could ask any more questions, they disconnected me. at&t must be doing false advertising to get people to use them. I'm not real happy.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service