Verizon Wireless / billing problems

I received a bill for my wireless account I have had for 5 years. The amount was 271.23, I called Verizon and they explained I went over my minutes and did not have free Verizon to Verizon on my plan. Albert the rep. in Texas offer to reduce the amount if I changed plans at an additional 10.00 a month cost. We agreed on the a reduction in the amount of 153.85 leaving an amount of 117.88. He spoke to a supervisor and they approved that amount and I upgraded my service and upgraded my phones. I attempted to make the online payment and it reflected the amount of 146.23. I called customer service and they stated that amount had not been approved. It was only for 125.00 and not the 153.85 as Albert had told me. I complained and they spoke to a supervisor who said the amount was not approved and I would have to pay it. My argument is, their rep. Albert told me the amount was approved. I upgraded my service and my phones as we agreed, then they backed out of the deal. Since their rep. made the deal they should honor it out of fairness to the consumer. I have had nothing but good luck with Verizon for over 5 years. I have been a loyal customer and sent many friends and family to Verizon because of the service and excellent customer service. I am really upset over this deal. The amount is very small, and hardly worth a tantrum, but this is strictly a principle issue with me. I paid their amount, but I am far from done complaint about this. People have to stand up for something or we stand for nothing. And I am tired of being taken advantage of regardless of the dollar amount.

Comments

• Ri
      11th of Aug, 2014