Verizon Idearc Superpages / superpages contract scam!

United States Review updated:
4.4
I was told by my salesman too that the contract was month by month and that if I was unhappy with my ad that I could call in and cancel it. I contacted many levels above this rep. and was stone-walled at every turn. These people are crooks. The fact is that Verizon doesn't even own Super Pages, Idearec does. I don't know what to do. They fall back on their click through statistics. Their argument goes something like this; "your ad is working because we see that you have x-amount of clicks or hits on your ad." Hits mean nothing if they don't turn into business or calls. I have had websites before and hits mean little.

Comments

Jo
  17th of Dec, 2012
I have gotten the run around and mistreatment and CRAP by Verizon. They are trying to change the functionality of my phone which is a change of contract which is ILLEGAL without my concent. Sounds like it is time for THE PEOPLE to band together and collectivally SUE the hell out of Verizon and every bus. entity that they have for their piss poor customer service and practices. This is bs.

Verizon Communications Logo Verizon Communications