Verizon Communications

Posted: Sep 9, 2017 by

customer service for tv product

Hello,

I have had consistently bad customer service throughout the years that I have been a customer. Today is no exception. I try to order an upgraded package so that I can obtain the ESPN2 channel. I thought I had ordered it and I had submitted my order online while I was on the phone with the customer service representative who told me once I submit it it would take about five Or 10 minutes for me to receive the channel. Well ironically we were cut off after I hit submit but I thought everything had gone through so I waited about 20 minutes and the New channel was still not on I called back to find out that the order was never submitted. I was also lied to and told that once I submitted my request you would only take a few minutes for the TV channel to appear. Once I spoke with three people the truth actually came out that my order was not submitted and it actually could take hours before the TV channel appeared. I was extremely with the way things were handled and I when I asked to speak to a supervisor name Alice she was extremely unhelpful. My order did not go through after spending about 45 minutes on the phone with the customer service representative and I had to make two additional phone calls and be transferred to a supervisor to find out that nothing was changed and I was not going to be able to watch the football game that I was hoping to watch today. I ended up with exactly what I had when I first started this dialogue with Verizon two hours prior. The customer service representative should've contacted me immediately once he disconnected me as he has my phone number because I am a Verizon customer and even confirmed the phone number that I was calling from. I had no idea that the order did not go through after spending about 45 minutes on the phone with the person and going to my email and submitting my order. I am extremely disappointed in the unprofessional and terrible customer service that I received. I asked for compensation and at least some credit on my account due to this lack of Service and was told that I was not going to be able to receive any compensation. I also did not get the additional channels that I requested when I tried to upgrade my package so I am now with the original channels that I had before. This whole process took two hours for absolutely nothing. I would appreciate a phone call and at least an apology for the terrible experience that I had today. This would not be so bad if it wasn't every single time that I called I did not have a bad experience. Verizon you really need to train your employees better then start providing better customer service for the fees that you charge for your service. I was a customer trying to purchase additional items from your company and was unable to do so so not only are you losing business but if I certainly have a choice You would be losing a customer.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Telecommunications

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree